Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Tolvo
dragonblade
DoughGuy
Ashran
Shkar
lalliman
Hue
xSomax
12 posters

A "first born" theory i stumbled upon

ClassicBlaze
    ClassicBlaze
    Addicted
    Addicted

A "first born" theory i stumbled upon - Page 2 Empty Re: A "first born" theory i stumbled upon

Post by ClassicBlaze Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 pm

xSomax wrote:fair enough. then again, its not like most other candidates have any credible proof either. we don't know anything about this "God of war", his personality, physique, fighting style, nothing. all we know is that its a male that used to be a god. all in all, its a question that may never be answered

Not just a a simple God, he was so powerful that he had no need for magic, he only relied on his martial prowness, certainly he was favored by Khorne for doing so, yet thats not what we are talking about here.
    Ceaseless discharge being the God of War? ....i dont buy that, nor do I want to.
    Imagine, the mighty God of War, who was but a deformed child at birth and now after his exile, turned into a hulking lava beast? Nah... Ceaseless Discharage is the Son of Chaos, and currently he is watching over his sister body, lets keep it that way, eh?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 am