Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need help for build. (RESOLVED)

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Need help for build. (RESOLVED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help for build. (RESOLVED)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Join the Forest Hunters - Kill Shiva of the East.

I'll tell you though that it's not a great shield. What it's got going for it is its unique attack deflect ability. Plus, it looks really cool.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Need help for build. (RESOLVED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Need help for build. (RESOLVED)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Bloodpact91 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think it's an Ok build. My question is: what do you hope to do with your Faith?

Well i was thinking of maybe getting the sunbro lightning spear? i don't know it seems to me i'm gonna need some range attack sometimes , would you suggest i did otherwise?

I think it's pretty substantial investment if all you're going to use is 1 spell. At 20 Faith you have access to some pretty cool spells like Karmic Justice, Magic Barrier, Replenishment, Emit Force, Tranquil Walk of Peace, Heal, etc...

So I would suggest either investment in more Attunement slots or go to something else for range. Xbows/regular bows being the easiest options.
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think it's an Ok build. My question is: what do you hope to do with your Faith?

Well i was thinking of maybe getting the sunbro lightning spear? i don't know it seems to me i'm gonna need some range attack sometimes , would you suggest i did otherwise?

I think it's pretty substantial investment if all you're going to use is 1 spell. At 20 Faith you have access to some pretty cool spells like Karmic Justice, Magic Barrier, Replenishment, Emit Force, Tranquil Walk of Peace, Heal, etc...

So I would suggest either investment in more Attunement slots or go to something else for range. Xbows/regular bows being the easiest options.

That's true , so i guess i could invest those point somewhere esle

Like this? : http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwxNSw4LDI0LDI1LDE0LDExLDksOSwwLDE1LDE1LDE1LDE1LDMsMzEsMTUzLDM0LDAsMTA4LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sYndvb2QsMQ==

(again , this is with what i have)

Last edited by Bloodpact91 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the link)
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:04 am

Bloodpact91 wrote:Like this? : http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwxNSw4LDI0LDI1LDE0LDExLDksOSwwLDE1LDE1LDE1LDE1LDMsMzEsMTUzLDM0LDAsMTA4LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sYndvb2QsMQ==

That's a pretty solid build. It puts out decent damage as it is so it will allow you to add to your END and VIT without sacrificing damage output.

It's far from the most creative thing out there but it's tried and true. And it's well-liked by many for good reason - it works. :x
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am

when you become a forest hunter the guy that stands near the cat, you have to kill him lol i dont think he sells it, he will sell stuff down in blightown at the shortcut but only if your in the covenent and if he's not in the forest
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:Like this? : http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=d2FycmlvciwxNSw4LDI0LDI1LDE0LDExLDksOSwwLDE1LDE1LDE1LDE1LDMsMzEsMTUzLDM0LDAsMTA4LG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sYndvb2QsMQ==

That's a pretty solid build. It puts out decent damage as it is so it will allow you to add to your END and VIT without sacrificing damage output.

It's far from the most creative thing out there but it's tried and true. And it's well-liked by many for good reason - it works. :x

Ok thanks , ill add this right now! happy
    Kuragari
    Kuragari
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kuragari Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 am

i have the black armor set if you would like it, just let me know where you are and i'll put my sign down
    Bloodpact91
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodpact91 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 am

Kuragari wrote:when you become a forest hunter the guy that stands near the cat, you have to kill him lol i dont think he sells it, he will sell stuff down in blightown at the shortcut but only if your in the covenent and if he's not in the forest

Thanks!

And btw after i add my points i'll be 33 wich means i can summon your level 40 i think , if you still have the set do you think i could summon you in lower undead burg? it's the closest area where i can summon right now. If not we can do this another day happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 pm