Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+78
Bassman Bob
Hawkins172
SunBroYo
AnoBakaDesu
Thor_Odinson
Kirk-Barb
Aigaios
Soul of Stray Demon
Jester's Tears
Samurainova
Dibsville
Akuro
AnCapaillMor
DrMechano
swordiris
TheMeInTeam
twigsterxd
LagStab
Kyuseishu
HereticForLife
chantienyee
Tanklord
SunlightCrusader
Satoshi
Latitoast
Elifia
Slarg232
User1
Wilkinson3424
Halicarnassis
crbngville2
Gambs_the_Grey
Relbaic
ResIsBestStat
Quarik
hey its andres
Automancer
KrazykevS10
messremb
Tchuwib
Poozila
Evilbeavers
lalliman
WaLKA
KingSeekerCow
IIdoneus
Demon Slayer
Tolvo
Mr. Tart
GenericUsername
EeAyEss
befowler
Tomhet
Ghadis_God
Flankydizzle
Nybbles
Carphil
Sentiel
BagerX2
CappuccinoJak
Juutas
Animaaal
barrywilkins
reim0027
drmuto
LunarFog
The Letter X
BLA1NE
tinypantha
WandererReece
Soris Ice Goldwing
Forum Pirate
GodOfPaperclips
Phoenix Rising
Jodecho
FlorisFreakshow
BeeSeaEss
Emergence
82 posters

Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Poll

What is the number one cause of hatemail for YOU?

[ 48 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_lcap28%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [28%] 
    [ 18 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_lcap10%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 40 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_lcap23%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [23%] 
    [ 66 ]
    Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_lcap38%Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 I_vote_rcap [38%] 

Total Votes: 172
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 Empty Re: Hate Mail You Have Recieved

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri May 10, 2013 1:15 am

I was just called a homosexual in far less kind words by a ganker.
    I invaded the same guys 3 times,only to have them standing a few feet from the spawn and killing me before I can move.The 4th time,the host is alone and I spawn in a different place this time.It ended with me having to scrape tiny bits of his face off of my boots and so the hate starts flowing.

I informed him that the sending of abusive messages and such remarks towards one's sexual orientation are prohibited under the code of conduct for Xbox Live.He then starts making comments about how I can't get him banned and I tell him that he can read up on the code while his account is suspended.The reply is that he will just make another account which as I then told him will result in a more serious punishment.I think I pretty much laid out all the work for Microsoft and annoyed this guy at the same time.

I do so love feasting on the tears of raging fools. twisted
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri May 10, 2013 1:21 am

Well played!
    Relbaic
    Relbaic

Post by Relbaic Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 pm

I just got called a pog (piece of garbage?) after losing in the forest sad.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri May 17, 2013 3:07 am

I've just been called a cheater and try hard for invading in Sen's at SL30.The people in question were waiting with a trap,the host in the open and the phantom hiding,waiting to backstab me.I knew he was somewhere so I turned the corner while starting up fire tempest and killed him.The host then dashboarded and accused me of using the (I think patched) bottomless box glitch.

I don't actually know how to do that glitch,let alone ever have.I'd expect this if I were in the burg or parish but it's people's own fault if one,they need a phantom in Sen's before the boss and two,they haven't upgraded any gear by that point.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Fri May 17, 2013 6:04 am

I got into an argument with a guy earlier about modding. He said everyone that mods is, well, you can guess the words.

In part yes I guess so, when you look at it like people modding dks and doing weird crap like curse weapons. But this guy genuinely believed ANY form of modding made you scum. Including modding for things like Minecraft, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead -- I listed games I knew were modded quite a bit and moreso meant to be modded. I was practically slackjawed at the end of this, until I realized the 'modding' he was whining about was really just someone using DBs; nothing new.

tl;dr people that like pure vanilla and look down on anything else have issues.
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Fri May 17, 2013 8:17 am

I like a bit of hatemail, makes it spicy !
    I got called a [email=f@g]f@g[/email] yesterday.. I just replied with thank u sweetheart !
    crbngville2
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 Fri May 17, 2013 8:43 am

Recently got a hatemail from a forest cov member. In the title it said one thing, "hacker".
    I didn't even respond that hacking was way beyond my level of PS3 code knowledge. I mean waaaayy beyond. lol. Hate Mail You Have Recieved - Page 7 3358384175
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Fri May 17, 2013 9:53 am

I was invading in the blighttown as a DM and kept on getting the same guy over and over. (SL55 toon with a Sunlight SS, parrying dagger and Cairen Armourset)

Eventually he sent me a message asking me to push***off and go somewhere else and invade or else... Told him this was my house and he had to deal with it... so he sent me a friend request and asked me to help him kill Quelaag. Shame, beat him a number of times so naturally I complied.

Thats the only hate mail I have EVER received and its really not that bad!
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri May 17, 2013 3:19 pm

I stunlocked someone to death with a Zwei. He was kinda fishy because I baited him with a chaos great fireball, so that allowed me to wreck his shiat.

He said:

"God, your awful."

I responded:

"Care to explain? All I saw on your end was fishing. Pro tip: fishing an experienced Zwei user will result in defeat.

He told me:

"So spamming R1 is experienced, am I right? and if [you] wanna spam pyromancy you'll find a sword goin[g] through you in a flash, [i]t's not fishing. and if i was to fish i would have had hornet ring Great club maxed with Crystal magic weapon. You dissapoint me arrogant bastard. You have not the smallest idea what you're talking about."

I gracefully replied:

"What else am I going to do with a Zwei? Spam r2? That would get a "sword through me in a flash." If you wanted to beat my pyromancies and Zwei, use the halberd efficiently: out-range me. Don't try to parry, because I'll dead-angle you. I have a right to be arrogant; as I do know what I'm talking about. I've been playing since Demon's.
    Additionally, ever consider that I might have been baiting the backstabs?"

I haven't had a response yet.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat May 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Ill give you a conversation me and one of my biggest anti-fans had.

him:
    "Lol dud u suk who uses flask in pvp"

me:
    "I used it once, and it was to bring me to full health before we even started fighting, dip****."

him:
    "lol w/e noob"

*After second attempt to take me down*

him:
    "god kids like u f**k up this whole game, go get some mom mi" (I dont know)

me:
    "Problem?"

*3rd time trying to kill me... and failing*

him:
    "im gona report u 4 hacking, lol u f**ked."

*Me invading him and sucking 3 humanity from him, then making him die in the worst place possible... End of Anor londo*

him:
    "WTF STUPID LAG GOD IM GONNA REPORT U"

me:
    "Just call me what the username says."

Get it? Because he said Go-... nevermind.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat May 18, 2013 5:32 pm

KrazykevS10 wrote:I've just been called a cheater and try hard for invading in Sen's at SL30.The people in question were waiting with a trap,the host in the open and the phantom hiding,waiting to backstab me.I knew he was somewhere so I turned the corner while starting up fire tempest and killed him.The host then dashboarded and accused me of using the (I think patched) bottomless box glitch.

Yeah I have a level 50 that can do CMW and fast role while wearing the giant's torso (it's a min/max fun build) and a guy who claimed to be an "expert" told me there was no possible way I could have both of those. I understand if you're mad, but some people will just say random sh-- in the hopes of offending you. lol!

With regards to modding, I feel that in general it takes the fun out of a lot of games. We're talking save mods, inf hp, etc. Graphics mods are totally fun and, if anything, should be encouraged.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat May 18, 2013 5:37 pm

We're talking mods now?
    They're lovely, if they don't impact other players negatively.

Some of them are fantastic, especially in games like Oblivion and Skyrim.
    As someone else said though, some prefer the pure vanilla, which is kind of stupid to hate harmless mods.

Anyway, to answer the poll: D. and A mostly.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat May 18, 2013 5:45 pm

It has been so long since I have had hatemail of any kind.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I sent this, but it wasn't so much mad, as perturbed.

I've got a Sorcerer Catbro I get on to just have some poops and giggles with, and invade two guys. One is the host with Fog Ring and Poison Arrows, the other is a Red Phantom with Havel's Shield. The Red Phantom pretty much backed me into a corner and they poisoned me, basically making me wait until I ran out of health (Every time I tried to Black Crystal, he would smack me.)

So after that fifteen minute long wait, I swap all my equips to Glass Cannon, and invade the same people. After a minute long of dodging poison arrows and shooting at the Red Phantom through his shield (To his credit, he took them like a man), finally killed him. Got enough souls that it had to have been someone SL 200. The host pulls out Smough's Hammer and charges at me. One Soul Arrow, CSS, and CHS later, and he dies. His knee doesn't even get to the ground before I get disconnected because the Host left.

So I sent him "What, can't fight anything unless your boyfriend is blocking for you?"

"FU, Cheater"

"Dude, don't complain to me if I kill you after you kill me"

"STFU, you @!#!ing @#$@##".

Some people....
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sat May 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Slarg232 wrote:I sent this, but it wasn't so much mad, as perturbed.

I've got a Sorcerer Catbro I get on to just have some poops and giggles with, and invade two guys. One is the host with Fog Ring and Poison Arrows, the other is a Red Phantom with Havel's Shield. The Red Phantom pretty much backed me into a corner and they poisoned me, basically making me wait until I ran out of health (Every time I tried to Black Crystal, he would smack me.)

So after that fifteen minute long wait, I swap all my equips to Glass Cannon, and invade the same people. After a minute long of dodging poison arrows and shooting at the Red Phantom through his shield (To his credit, he took them like a man), finally killed him. Got enough souls that it had to have been someone SL 200. The host pulls out Smough's Hammer and charges at me. One Soul Arrow, CSS, and CHS later, and he dies. His knee doesn't even get to the ground before I get disconnected because the Host left.

So I sent him "What, can't fight anything unless your boyfriend is blocking for you?"

"FU, Cheater"

Some people....

Technically you sent the hatemail first, so that'd make it 'hatemail you have sent and their reply'. I agree though, that guy was a real coward.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 pm

I love it how some people automatically jump to you being a hacker just because you can best them in PvP. Then, they jump to threats about reporting you. It won't do them any good. They'll make a false report, with no evidence, and still go on getting their arse kicked in PvP.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sun May 19, 2013 12:11 am

Elifia wrote:
    Slarg232 wrote:I sent this, but it wasn't so much mad, as perturbed.

"FU, Cheater"

Some people....

Technically you sent the hatemail first, so that'd make it 'hatemail you have sent and their reply'. I agree though, that guy was a real coward.

I already said (At the beginning of the post, no less) that I wasn't mad, only slightly perturbed.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 2:04 am

One time I got hatemail because I cheated because his attacks did no damage to me.

What actually happened was I parried him, and he didn't even know what parrying is.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 2:12 am

That's like getting hatemail for using a Lloyd's. Can't heal? They must have hacked. Going to report them.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 am

I absolutely love watching people try to heal when under a Lloyd's effect.

I've gotten hatemail for killing someone whilst being in the Dragon Covenant.

He said I was wasting his humanity, but he had to summon me to get killed by me.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 2:48 am

Wasting his humanity? How?
    Satoshi
    Satoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Satoshi Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 am

I was using my slow walking tank build and invaded a random person in the Kiln. It started out as normal, getting buffs, then bowing. As we started, they used Homing Crystal Soulmass, which I blocked with the Greatshield of Artorias. They fired off Soul Arrows over and over again, which I (somehow) dodged my walking to the side.

They tried to go for a backstab, but I switched out to my Dragon Bone Fist and hit them before they could. I switched to my Man-Serpent Greatsword as they kept attacking me, and with a few hits with a giant blade, they died.

I was barraged by hatemail about how I 'hacked my health and defense.' It was funny, until it got to a more personal level, then I just ignored them.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 3:17 am

Hacked your health, eh? Clearly, rudimentary math is not one of his strengths. You can see how much damage you are doing. Add them together and you can get an idea of the HP. Or, getting into advanced math now, you can approximate the fraction of health lost and get another idea of their total health.

Those damn hackers. Hacking their Vit all the way up to 1500 HP! :evil:
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sun May 19, 2013 3:24 am

reim0027 wrote:I love it how some people automatically jump to you being a hacker just because you can best them in PvP. Then, they jump to threats about reporting you. It won't do them any good. They'll make a false report, with no evidence, and still go on getting their arse kicked in PvP.

^ This sums up pretty much every day in every game for me."That guy somehow used his foot to break my poise,hacker!","That guy somehow deflected my gold tracer and then backstabbed me,but in the face,hacker!",That guy somehow rolled STRAIGHT THROUGH my wrath spam,hacker!".
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun May 19, 2013 3:26 am

You forgot about how your funny-shaped sword can completely bypass their shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:17 am