Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+113
StarFyre
Astros
NathanC
asleepfern0092
SunBroYo
Jadedarms
omgpeople
capt_seamen
LintyJones
Gramps66
persephone325
Reaver112
Anjaneya
AhabHix
Saoshin
Dabubbies
WaffleGuy
ForeverBale11
Serious_Much
Emvidasch
joaopauloted
Sentiel
misfit_hk
PainDistributor
arshan272
OstrawberykushG
Robberta
PenderPowguin
Dynnyn
addym
The 23 Freak
roomsixteen
RevolverSnake
Tdtots
Havel_The_Rock
fluffythecat87
BluntBluntington
LegendarySwag92
dark.magik
Icegodzilla
gtsoldwolf
freeballin
User1
CephGabriel
Razz
mediocrenoob
Zyrrashijn
megaoptamas759
Coryf2209
DemonOfFate
Raksar
Sweord
Edensflame
LittleRedGhost
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
Kjartemis1
divinebeanpole
DarrenDepro
raecor14
Halicarnassis
saslukasz
IIdoneus
Azul
exod FEAR
Texasissouth
xcel
lextune
nickyenarbia
TheEvilOne
Naxek
Artemis_Swift
Eanwulf188
domesplitter13
jcgilmartin
Maplepop
toxo
Somayoshi
LeinadDC
jaywhy07
SaucyLlama
abmoner
boomflair
Kirin1984
theradgeartist
Richas123
SCSkunk
WaLKA
Blitzmafia
Demon Slayer
Candino
sicpayne
Kuragari
gmwdim
Jenova_X
Lord of Ash
PrimeEspada
ddh1
Mr. Tart
VaDoom
DeathlyLemons
ninjawhoo
Xenmo
Tanklord
leonidas2600
Longshot
sure-magicians
Tomhet
Cjfthistle
Myztyrio
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Fry1156
densetsushun
117 posters

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

boomflair
    boomflair

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 10 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by boomflair Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:36 pm

hey sentiel do you mind helping my sl 55 with the dukes archives
    SaucyLlama
    SaucyLlama

Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 10 Empty Re: Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help)

Post by SaucyLlama Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:05 pm

looking for someone to help me kill Manus, sick of getting slapped around by him. SL 55(xbox)
    jaywhy07

Post by jaywhy07 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Good sirs anyone keen to guide a sl 60 through lost izalith and catacombs? GT is Jaywhy07 drop me a FR and we can work out the timings. Co-op Services (post here if you're looking for help) - Page 10 4205493335
    boomflair
    boomflair

Post by boomflair Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

im on ps3 otherwise i would help you out but i would recommend going through the catacombs first and don't forget a divine wepeon for the skeletons
    jaywhy07

Post by jaywhy07 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 am

Appreciated, boomflair!

Oh scrap that, got through bed of chaos (FINALLY). Any kind takers to guide a sl63 through tomb of giants?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:20 am

Tanklord wrote:Old thicko here would never think of using a bow of course sad I still gotta beat the BOC with my SL81 toon so I'll definitely try the bow trick for that fight. The Dragonslayer bow would work a treat I'd say. Thanks for the tip big grin
    I don't know if Dragonslayer Bow will work. You see it's not about damage, you just have to hit the glowing part, even for 1 HP damage, so you can use any bow, even if you don't have stats for it.
    The reason why I think Greatbow won't do you much good is because the trick to do this is precise positioning and aiming to get the arrow through the small gaps between the indestructible branches protecting the glowing parts and Greatbow arrows are much bigger than the normal ones, so if the game does it's collisions correctly, you will have hard time getting the arrow through.
    boomflair wrote:hey sentiel do you mind helping my sl 55 with the dukes archives
    I would certainly love to, but I will be online at 14:00-18:00 EST / 19:00-23:00 GMT(UTC).
    Don't forget that you must get imprisoned to be able to summon.
    I can place my sign in front of the prison and guide you to the bonfire as well, if you want.
    jaywhy07 wrote:Oh scrap that, got through bed of chaos (FINALLY). Any kind takers to guide a sl63 through tomb of giants?
    I would love to help you, but we currently have only one PC member.

GFWL ID: BandeDeNazes
    Forum name: VaDoom
    Online: 13:00-20:00 EST / 18:00-01:00 GMT(UTC) & randomly on weekends
    DLC: Yes

SL 100 - Dexterity/Pyromancer

However the SL difference is too big and the game won't connect you.
    You can try contacting him and see if he has any other builds in your SL range though.

Sorry I can't help you more.
    Kirin1984
    Kirin1984

Post by Kirin1984 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:12 am

Thanks for the help with Nito last night Sentiel.

I've got through the Duke's Archives in one piece, so will be taking on Seath this evening. I'm going to have a few solo attempts before asking for any help.

Just out of interest if I want to help others in future would I be better off keeping my SL with my main character at around 125?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 am

Kirin1984 wrote:
    Just out of interest if I want to help others in future would I be better off keeping my SL with my main character at around 125?
    It depends entirely on what kind of help you're offering. For example, the SL21 tank I have was made with protecting lower levels from griefers, which is a problem around Undead Burg and Parish. SL125 seems to be more NG+ bosses.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 am

I have several builds to cover every possible SL between 1-149 and my SL 55 and SL 100 see the most action.
    With both of them, you can have the best PvP as well.

SL 120-125 is mostly for PvP. I had only a few co-op requests there and co-op in general happens rarely on this SL.
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Helped one newplayer beat Seath this eve, helped the same guy through catacombs en route to easily beating that wimp Pinwheel. He decided to go straight for Ceaseless Discharge afterwards rather than go for TOG. I thought this was gonna b an easy one but I kept f**king up catastrophically.
    First I ran out of arrows when I had him to a tenth of his energy and got one shotted trying to get his tentacle with my Uchgatana. I thought I had the Uchigatana equipped when his tentacle landed in front of me but I had my arrowless bow equipped instead sad VERY frustrating. Had to go back to Anor Londo and get more moonlight arrows. Then I got oneshotted again by his tentacle slam whilst running from the fog gate to the enclave. Third time he oneshotted me when I was too slow trying to avoid his tentacle attack in the enclave. Luckily my host beat him after I died the third time so it worked out ok in the end. Still though, the amount of seriously stupid errors I made against a boss whom I normally have very few probs against cost me so much time and nearly drove me insane. That's one thing about this game. One simple error can cost u so much bloody time :evil:
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 am

Well I guess I would've ended up in the same boat as you. In my entire DkS history I was summoned to fight Ceaseless only twice, so I have no idea how to eavde his attacks if he won't aim them at me etc.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:37 am

I actually got summoned for Ceaseless yesterday, by a fat rolling tank who was determined to kill Ceaseless 'the hard way'.
    We got him at the second attempt.
    boomflair
    boomflair

Post by boomflair Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm

sorry about that i was going for gold hemmed set did not think about sentiel attacking him that was my bad
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 pm

No need for apologies, dying is a big part of Dark Souls and we still got him in the end right? big grin
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 pm

I don't remember why, once I put my WSS down by Ceaseless and I got summoned. The host used the typical cheesing method and Ceaseless just ignored me. I think he wanted to just give someone some souls.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:11 pm

densetsushun wrote:I don't remember why, once I put my WSS down by Ceaseless and I got summoned. The host used the typical cheesing method and Ceaseless just ignored me. I think he wanted to just give someone some souls.

Some guys have all the luck...
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Like how I got a Trident dropped in the Parish on one toon and got rid of it way before I decided to get the platinum trophy Look Skyward
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm

I rushed at Ceaseless because I knew tanking him won't do us much good. I also attacked him before you could pick up the Gold-hemmed set, because once you pick it up Ceaseless will aggro you as soon as you enter the fog, but if you keep it there, you can move all the way to his original position. It's much safer to fight him there, than to let him walk the way to the fog and deal with him there.
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Hey guys i was wondering if any of you is up to help a newbie on Sen's Fortress. I'm SL33 and using some sort of strength/dexterity build. I'm trying to get all the items and stuffs since it is my first game play.

I play on PS3 but i don't have the DLC, not yet:/. I'm very active, i play almost everyday, usually between 4-8pm GTM-6.

My PSN is LeinadDC silly

Last edited by LeinadDC on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Somayoshi
    Somayoshi
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Somayoshi Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Hello guys. I'm sort of...stuck in the tomb of Giants at the bonefire closest to Patches. My bloodstain it pretty close to Nito's fog wall also...

SL: 36
    PSN: Somayoshi
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 am

Leina, Somayoshi, message me on PSN and I can see if our times line up. Soma, do you have a light source?
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

densetsushun wrote:Leina, Somayoshi, message me on PSN and I can see if our times line up. Soma, do you have a light source?

Alright, are you Fry11?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

LeinadDC wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:Leina, Somayoshi, message me on PSN and I can see if our times line up. Soma, do you have a light source?

Alright, are you Fry11?
    My PSN ID is the same as my forum handle.
    LeinadDC
    LeinadDC

Post by LeinadDC Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

densetsushun wrote:
    LeinadDC wrote:

Alright, are you Fry11?

Oh haha, didn't know that, i'll add you. I'm going to play in about 1 or 2 hours, will you be online and available?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:05 pm

LeinadDC wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:
    LeinadDC wrote:

Alright, are you Fry11?

Oh haha, didn't know that, i'll add you. I'm going to play in about 1 or 2 hours, will you be online and available?
    Don't add me, just message me. I might be there if I can't fall asleep, otherwise someone in the western hemisphere might have to take this one. Post in this thread when you're online too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm