Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
skarekrow13
The Letter X
gmwdim
DeathlyLemons
barrywilkins
Seignar
WandererReece
psychichobo
Soris Ice Goldwing
Mr. Tart
Infighter
User1
Dark Vision
17 posters

The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls

Dark Vision

The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls Empty The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls

Post by Dark Vision Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm

I want to know the most annoying, unluckiest things that happenend to you in Dark Souls. For example: hugh amount of lost souls, ridicoulus event during an almost won bossfight etc. Briefly: everything what made you hating this game despite knowing you love it.

I tried to kill Lautrec during the first encounter at the undead cathreadal, making him to jump off the bridge in order to get his ring of favor and protection. I made the experience that you get items from enemys falling off a cliff. Unfortunatley it was diffrent this time. Since the ring is essentiel for my build, i have to start a new game sadsadsad.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls Empty Re: The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls

Post by User1 Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 pm

I think the most annoying thing to happen to me is when I was PvPing. Every time I would invade in the painted world, it would be the same person, standing at spawn using the DKGA 2h strong attack to knock people off instantly.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls Empty Re: The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls

Post by Infighter Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Being Combo-ed to death by O and S RANDOMLY
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:32 pm

First PVP experience. I get to Undead Burg, make myself human.

Invaded.

I see the red phantom. He does an animation.

ZOMFG SUPAH FIJAH PILLAZ FROM ZE GROUND!

The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls Shocke10
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:33 pm

PvP anyone who cast tranquil walk of peace. No matter what you say it's a who kills who fastest unless you count those who have a build that does 4000 damage in backstabs.
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Normally I go through Blightown the back way. Went the front way once. Slipped off a ledge due to the stupid floors there, landed on a ghoul, got smacked in the back by another ghoul, then as I tried to back away from them got crushed by a heavy attack from a fat bloke. I was literally mobbed to death in about three seconds.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:37 pm

I used HCSM against the undead dragon in the Painted World. HCSM refused to fire and I died. I tried it again and the same thing happened. The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls 3596227959
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 pm

- Is in Undead Burg
    - Has 1M Bloodstain on PVP arena
    - Comes out of Bonfire
    - Parries first Hollow LIKE A BOSS
    - Matrix Dodges the Undead Archer LIKE A BOSS
    - Walks to stairs; Mario jumps on Undead Hollow's head; falls to death LIKE A NEWB
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

^ That reminded me of another great moment. I was running away from a crystal golem outside the Duke's Archieves. I ran up the ladder, but couldn't get on the platform because a dead body was stuck between the ladder and the platform. I slid down the ladder, through the crystal golem, and then through the ground. The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls 3596227959
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am

I was in the Tomb of the Giantdads exploring. Started sliding down this ladder and had no idea that it was the Large Divine ember area. I saw at least 4 giant skeletons raising their murakumos to flatten me into a fine paste. I braced for the inevitable death, only to be saved by sliding through the floor. I was stuck in the ladder sliding animation with nothing but a grey whiteness around me. Around 5 minutes later the game gave up trying to figure out where I was and just said I was dead. :|
    DeathlyLemons
    DeathlyLemons
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DeathlyLemons Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:32 am

i had just purchased the dlc that day and was at the fog gate in front of artorias and summoned 2 phantoms to help me, during the boss fight we get him to about an inch of health left and he does that jump spin attack landing right on top of me and i die. the phantoms proceed to finish him off as the "YOU DIED" message comes up. i didnt get any souls so when i respawn i go outside the sanctuary and notice there are no summon signs when before there were tons. i go check the boss's gate and its gone. no souls or even the soul of artorias, just a bloodstain with the exact amount of souls it had when i died.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 am

There's always that time you die, then get gravelorded when you're halfway to your bloodstain.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 am

When you successfully parry someone when you're at low health, but you still take full damage and die.

When you parry someone and roll away thinking you missed, but you sure as beans did not says the lag.

When you get overconfident travelling from lost izalith to firelink shrine so you don't rest at any bonfires and you roll off a cliff once you get to firelink.

And basically anyone's first trip through upper Blighttown.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 am

The worst thing that happened to me in Dark Souls is that I had to put it down at some point each night
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am

Oh yeah... Another thing! big grin

After several ragequits at the Asylum Demon(first time playing), and then finally succeeding i get to Firelink Shrine. I see a Crestfallen *SSHOLE, and decide that he may have some good loot on him... SO I ATTACK! big grin

I got spawnkilled all the time, and was more or less forced to remake the character...
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am

skarekrow13 wrote:The worst thing that happened to me in Dark Souls is that I had to put it down at some point each night

+1.

Another "not-so-worst" thing to happen to me is that I played so much Dark Souls that I got burn-in on my TV.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Oh yeah... Another thing! big grin

After several ragequits at the Asylum Demon(first time playing), and then finally succeeding i get to Firelink Shrine. I see a Crestfallen *SSHOLE, and decide that he may have some good loot on him... SO I ATTACK! big grin

I got spawnkilled all the time, and was more or less forced to remake the character...

lol! So awesome!

-I summon phantom in forest.
    -2 catbros invade by this time.
    -Catbro at stairs bows, phantom backstabs him during bow.
    -I black crystal phantom and catbro is mift and backstabs me.
    -2nd catbro finishes job.

I'd do it again twisted
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am

Animaaal wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:Oh yeah... Another thing! big grin

lol! So awesome!

-I summon phantom in forest.
    -2 catbros invade by this time.
    -Catbro at stairs bows, phantom backstabs him during bow.
    -I black crystal phantom and catbro is mift and backstabs me.
    -2nd catbro finishes job.

I'd do it again twisted

What, we can't get payback on the phantom? Let's just take it out on the host! The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls 3596227959
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 am

gmwdim wrote:...What, we can't get payback on the phantom? Let's just take it out on the host! The worst things happened to you in Dark Souls 3596227959

Lol. He prolly thought I was casting Twop or something. I dont blame him for getting mift either.
    KingSeekerCow
    KingSeekerCow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by KingSeekerCow Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:03 am

Wrath of godding someone off the little bridge towards Gwyn. I was doing that to Invaders in my game. So much hurt haha.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 am

I did a complete run-through of the PW without dying or activating the bonfire, it was awesome. I had moss though, but as soon as I exited the Painting with low health and not a single flask I started running to the bonfire only for one of the painted world guardians to backstab me.

I still got my souls back but it was very disappointing.
    Tanklord
    Tanklord
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tanklord Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:32 am

Gettin past the Anor Londo archers on the fifth time of trying only to get invaded just before I make the bonfire with Solaire. Luckily the invader took pity on me and BlackCrystalled out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:28 am