Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
Rynn
Sentiel
Noob-of-Artorias
Saturday-Saint
KingSeekerCow
LunarFog
Seignar
mugenis4real
Serious_Much
Myztyrio
Phoenix Rising
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KrazykevS10
20 posters

Parry spam

Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Parry spam - Page 2 Empty Re: Parry spam

Post by Saturday-Saint Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 am

Literally every hate mail conversation I have ever had:

You have received a message!
    >>"Don't hornet BS, please."
    "Why?"
    >>"It's cheap and takes no skill. If you want to keep doing it, that's fine, just know you will get no respect from any good PvP'er if you decide to be a BS fisher."
    "Who do you think you are talking to, child? You think I am the fisher? No. I am the greatest beacon of talent to grace the miserable battlefields of Lordran. I am not the fisher, I am the guy who learned how to beat the fisher. I rose above the rapiers and gargoyle halberds and BKGA's, instead of throwing my hands in the air and giving up. You wet your pants and cried for mommy. 'Bawww, hornet OP, stops using it.' Even now, in its nerfed and useless state, you defend your cowardice. You are disgusting and shameful, like the honor jumpers before you, and all too common in this new generation of Darkiddies."
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:11 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:BS punishes are ok, but usually frowned upon. Kick-slashing with your katana works just as well and won't get you hatemail.

Are they ? Nothing wrong with a BS punish, parry spammers should be punished. Even if you can predict a parry, punish it.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:32 am

Foolish it is. I dead angle or cast.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:BS punishes are ok, but usually frowned upon. Kick-slashing with your katana works just as well and won't get you hatemail.

Think again...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 am

Rynn wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Hatemail is usually completely void of reason. Essentially - you beat someone and they didn't like it. They they craft an eloquent response and let you know how terrible of a person you are. Ignore, block, and carry on.
    Hey, I send hatemail silly
    I tend to outline why I feel the way I do though. Sometimes people reply back and sometimes I even make a friend from it since i'm not being a complete *******.
    That's not true hatemail. Hatemail is "F**k you" or "I hope you die." That kind of thing. Outlining the way you feel is not "hate".
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

Oh god... saint.... that was funny.
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:55 am

Most of my toons rely on melee. Some of my favourites have no attunement. I parry; sometimes I "spam" parry (swing shield about three times) if I think it'll work, but I have never gotten upset for some one BSing me while doing so. I see spamming most things in the game as a risk, if you get too predictable people will punish you.

I say backstab! Just ignore the bad losers.

If your on PS3 just message me on this site for a duel. I'll tell you if I think you are being "cheap" or "unfair" but I highly doubt you are.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:26 am

If someone sends you hatemail after having lost to you, its pretty easy to laugh in their face because well, whos dead and who isn't?

That aside, backstabs aren't a bad thing to abuse at all. Oftentimes, it can be the only way to bring the enemy back down to equal footing with you, or to finish them off before they get a chance to heal. If an enemies using a maneuver that opens them up to bses, they have to accept that any sane person would take it up. If someone is so persistent in their crusade to make you feel guilty, you could always start calling them out on equally insane things like: buffing, blocking, using r2's, dodging everything. The logics pretty much the same, and its guaranteed to give both of you a laugh at how silly the other is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:41 pm