Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Animaaal
steveswede
Fry1156
Soris Ice Goldwing
WandererReece
Lancelot
User1
grossemesser
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Forum Pirate
swordiris
Maneater_Mildred
barrywilkins
reim0027
Hugh_G_Johnson
Sentiel
Infighter
DeadRayne
22 posters

Do you indict people when they invade?

DeadRayne
    DeadRayne

Do you indict people when they invade? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you indict people when they invade?

Post by DeadRayne Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:22 pm

I was part of the forest covenant i wasn't indicted once and i did it for weeks
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Do you indict people when they invade? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you indict people when they invade?

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:27 pm

(persona) They'd have little reason to hate us if they weren't sinful hethans /persona

Thats a BS excuse. I don't like wraiths (the cov, not its members,) I still invade human so that everyone gets a chance at a good fight. (not that I have too, but neither do the forest hunters.)
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

I've felt the way I always have and have not ever heard a reason that changed my mind. I've heard reasons that made me wonder, but its like this...

...you backstab my bow, you get no indictment. And I hope you never get invaded again...ever. I just dont change my mind, not matter how much I think about it.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:15 am

Indicting is for losers.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

Saturday-Saint wrote:Indicting is for losers.

Sorry, we thought you were invading for a fight, so we decided to indict you so you would get more fights. Next time we won't indict you so the Darkmoons can fight someone else.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 pm

I've never bought an indictment, it's just a waste of time since the only people that invade are darkmoons. I wish I got more people indicting me though, it's fun fighting darkmoons they are terrible half the time I fight them.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 pm

I only indict terrible people, (I.E. Pursuers to Dark Bead combo, Dark Bead spam, TWoP-WoG spam. Greatsword Hornet Backstabs. etc.), because, as the description implies, the Indictment is used to have Darkmoons invade people with a vengeance, and I WANT MY VENGEANCE!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Saturday-Saint wrote:Indicting is for losers.
    Do you indict people when they invade? - Page 2 IDfUsPlARp_i-see-wut-you-did-thar
    wolfboy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by wolfboy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

I indict players who gave me an entertaining fight or who have badass builds... having played a darkmoon before I want DMs to get more, good PVP... Dark Anor Londo can be as disgusting as the forest...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:30 pm