Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
Erebos
Zeta Prime
DaemonNacht
MosquitoPower
ResIsBestStat
AnCapaillMor
Anonymous Proxy
densetsushun
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
chantienyee
The_Red_Drifter
befowler
Automancer
Ashran
Relbaic
WaLKA
Marino.
Zyrrashijn
hey its andres
Quarik
Elifia
User1
Hue
Werdax
CarverUpqik
Kyuseishu
Lord Ivan
Flankydizzle
General Bale
gmwdim
Dandy Dude
GaryBlevins
Razz
galson
Dogwelder
raecor14
GravelordTarkus
Baal-Avatar
shadowzninjaz
JamieJae
ninjashifty
Dragon Hat
DemonOfFate
Latitoast
Veradox
BIG TIME MASTER
Ezlare
fujiphoenix
XachAttack
Tchuwib
Naxek
KrazykevS10
Halicarnassis
lalliman
Dusk Soul
ublug
Djem
GenericUsername
LK-8912
EeAyEss
The Letter X
Mr. Tart
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
defacto
Nybbles
Green__Eagle
Muker
Hugh_G_Johnson
Jansports
Acarnatia
Mike5005005
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
psychichobo
NPCWhiteMage
DeathlyLemons
Peaceful Wollyhop
morte
MistahrFox
Sentiel
Rynn
PlasticandRage
Carphil
WandererReece
Zephryl
90 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

Naxek
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 9 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Naxek Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I just learned that if you hit the Taurus Demon at the wrong angle your character can jump backwards off of the bridge and die. ;_;
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 9 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by XachAttack Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:Barbed Straight Sword and Broadsword is the only Straight swords, which have a Slice attack when you 2H + Roll + R1.

Others have a Thurst attack ( Balder Side Sword >_>)
    Just tested it while Cosplaying Kirky!

The Drake Sword has that rolling sweep attack as well.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:57 pm

XachAttack wrote:
    Jester's Tears wrote:Barbed Straight Sword and Broadsword is the only Straight swords, which have a Slice attack when you 2H + Roll + R1.

Others have a Thurst attack ( Balder Side Sword >_>)
    Just tested it while Cosplaying Kirky!

The Drake Sword has that rolling sweep attack as well.

NO ONE USES THAT.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 pm

I had someone troll me with the Drake Sword. I invaded him in Anor Londo, saw he had a Drake Sword, and adjusted my strategy accordingly (they do low damage, usually they aren't as skilled in PvP, so I let my guard down). He parried me, swapped to a rapier and proceeded to riposte me with a HR on. I had to send him a PM saying "well played".
    Muker
    Muker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Muker Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:12 am

Centipide tail is alive. For the first time i've managed to cut his tail off. It fell off but i was still locked on the tail. I've thought it was a glitch but then it started moving.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 am

Muker wrote:Centipide tail is alive. For the first time i've managed to cut his tail off. It fell off but i was still locked on the tail. I've thought it was a glitch but then it started moving.

The big arm is alive too. If you cut either of them off and kill them, you get the orange charred ring. That way you can use the ring for the fight happy
    Muker
    Muker
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Muker Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:30 am

I did get the ring. So maybe i've cut the arm.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 am

Muker wrote:I did get the ring. So maybe i've cut the arm.

They both give you the ring
    Naxek
    Naxek
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Naxek Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 am

Elifia wrote:
    Muker wrote:Centipide tail is alive. For the first time i've managed to cut his tail off. It fell off but i was still locked on the tail. I've thought it was a glitch but then it started moving.

The big arm is alive too. If you cut either of them off and kill them, you get the orange charred ring. That way you can use the ring for the fight happy

interesting to know, but I don't know if I'd ever be talented enough to aim for those parts and ring swap in one fight. Though I suppose you could use it after/if you die. silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 am

Dragon Roar takes 183 stamina to block if you have 66 stability.
    Use that **** to crack turtles wide open: That surprised me SO BADLY at fight club...
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 pm

Naxek wrote:
    Elifia wrote:

interesting to know, but I don't know if I'd ever be talented enough to aim for those parts and ring swap in one fight. Though I suppose you could use it after/if you die. silly

If you do get the ring from it's tail, equip that sh!t and go guerilla all over the boss room. When you aren't trapped on that small platform and you get it mano-e-mano, he reveals a lot of crazy *** attacks more often. It makes the boss fight really fun and not repetitive.
    Tchuwib
    Tchuwib
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tchuwib Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:13 pm

I'm not sure on this one, but I saw something weird in Sen fortress. You all know the first monster chest you meet. Seam like if someone try to open it, an other player can try to fetch out the other player to avoid more damage? I'm not sure how it all want out in there, but I know for sure they were both in the animation of the mouth and yet they got out with a lot of their health intact. Can someone test it out or was it just a glitch where they both got eaten at the same time and no damage was dealt because of that. It puzzle me :S
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:21 pm

There is a way to nullify, if not lessen, most grab attacks. You mash L1 then R1 over and over again till the animation is complete. (LB then RB if you are on XBOX)
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Tchuwib wrote:I'm not sure on this one, but I saw something weird in Sen fortress. You all know the first monster chest you meet. Seam like if someone try to open it, an other player can try to fetch out the other player to avoid more damage? I'm not sure how it all want out in there, but I know for sure they were both in the animation of the mouth and yet they got out with a lot of their health intact. Can someone test it out or was it just a glitch where they both got eaten at the same time and no damage was dealt because of that. It puzzle me :S

Like most monsters, an invader can awaken the monsters like the Stone Knights in the Moon pit. I guess the other player could interact with it but not get damaged?
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:09 pm

The Dark Silver Tracer's blade is made up of a bunch of tooth-like edges, like a saw. Just get into a position to zoom in on it and be like, "I don't want to get stabbed by that even more now."
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Wrath of the Gods can deflect Black Flame and the Moonlight Greatsword's laser beams.

I knew it could deflect many things, but not those two.
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

The Letter X wrote:Wrath of the Gods can deflect Black Flame and the Moonlight Greatsword's laser beams.

Black Flame? That's interesting. So can Silver Pendant do that too, then?
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 pm

The Stone Greatshield is amazing.

Seriously, for how early on you can get it, that's like of the best shields I've ever seen. Kinda gutted only my weak pyromancer found it, but still...

I've decided. For Dark Souls 2, I'm making a STR/DEX build to begin with. That build gets all the fun stuff.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Elifia wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:Wrath of the Gods can deflect Black Flame and the Moonlight Greatsword's laser beams.

Black Flame? That's interesting. So can Silver Pendant do that too, then?

Not sure, I'll need to test it.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Please do and update us when you've finished it, it'd be neat to be able to damage Manus and protect yourself at the same time.
    LK-8912
    LK-8912

Post by LK-8912 Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:24 pm

You can leave Seath boss room (first encounter) back through fog door.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:31 pm

And that wasn't a glitch? Can you repeat it?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Yes, you can. I have done it by accident, and can do it frequently.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Silver Knight Sword is awesome.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:00 am

I was not a particular fan of it, but then, I'm more of a curved-sword kind of guy. What were it's max scalings again?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:46 pm