Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
Erebos
Zeta Prime
DaemonNacht
MosquitoPower
ResIsBestStat
AnCapaillMor
Anonymous Proxy
densetsushun
Odinbear
Jester's Tears
chantienyee
The_Red_Drifter
befowler
Automancer
Ashran
Relbaic
WaLKA
Marino.
Zyrrashijn
hey its andres
Quarik
Elifia
User1
Hue
Werdax
CarverUpqik
Kyuseishu
Lord Ivan
Flankydizzle
General Bale
gmwdim
Dandy Dude
GaryBlevins
Razz
galson
Dogwelder
raecor14
GravelordTarkus
Baal-Avatar
shadowzninjaz
JamieJae
ninjashifty
Dragon Hat
DemonOfFate
Latitoast
Veradox
BIG TIME MASTER
Ezlare
fujiphoenix
XachAttack
Tchuwib
Naxek
KrazykevS10
Halicarnassis
lalliman
Dusk Soul
ublug
Djem
GenericUsername
LK-8912
EeAyEss
The Letter X
Mr. Tart
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
defacto
Nybbles
Green__Eagle
Muker
Hugh_G_Johnson
Jansports
Acarnatia
Mike5005005
lextune
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
psychichobo
NPCWhiteMage
DeathlyLemons
Peaceful Wollyhop
morte
MistahrFox
Sentiel
Rynn
PlasticandRage
Carphil
WandererReece
Zephryl
90 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 2 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Automancer Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:21 am

If you are sprinting and you run out of stamina, by tapping your shield up you will be brought back into a sprint once the shield is down.

run>stamina depletes>hold up shield as your run>release>instant sprint.
    MistahrFox
    MistahrFox
    Regular
    Regular

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 2 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by MistahrFox Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:Might be a bit offtopic, but i just discovered how awesome it is to climb on the back of giant bosses and stab them in the head

Could be great to do that in DkS2, clibing things (in light armor, that is)

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep
    I guess that should have been possible for a boss like the iron golem

I dont know about the Iron Golen as there wouldnt really be any "Stab points" but the Centipede Demon/Kalameet/Ceaseless are sure picks.
    Zephryl
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zephryl Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 pm

MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:Might be a bit offtopic, but i just discovered how awesome it is to climb on the back of giant bosses and stab them in the head

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

I dont know about the Iron Golen as there wouldnt really be any "Stab points" but the Centipede Demon/Kalameet/Ceaseless are sure picks.

Being able to ride Kalameet, while he tries to buck you off, and stab him in his eye... Yes.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Zephryl wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

Being able to ride Kalameet, while he tries to buck you off, and stab him in his eye... Yes.
    I don't see myself holding on to a giant mass of tentacles covered in lava, or centipede legs also covered in lava

Kalameet is a good idea though, but i think he's to fast and agile, besides, hes covered in scales, not much to hold on, and his neck...
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    Zephryl wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

I don't see myself holding on to a giant mass of tentacles covered in lava, or centipede legs also covered in lava

Kalameet is a good idea though, but i think he's to fast and agile, besides, hes covered in scales, not much to hold on, and his neck...

I would love to ride a dragon, even if it's the one I'm trying to kill. Also, how big are we going to make this quote thing?
    MistahrFox
    MistahrFox
    Regular
    Regular

Post by MistahrFox Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 pm

WandererReece wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    Zephryl wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

I would love to ride a dragon, even if it's the one I'm trying to kill. Also, how big are we going to make this quote thing?

Orange charred ring, if aquired earlier, would make those 2 possible. but yeah since it isnt I'll scratch those 2 out. Hellkite would also be cool getting aerial time as he tries to shake you off. And hell if I know wanderer.
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:07 pm

MistahrFox wrote:
    WandererReece wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    Zephryl wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

Orange charred ring, if aquired earlier, would make those 2 possible. but yeah since it isnt I'll scratch those 2 out. Hellkite would also be cool getting aerial time as he tries to shake you off. And hell if I know wanderer.
    At least this big
    falling off would be insta death
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    WandererReece wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    Zephryl wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:
    Hachouma wrote:
    MistahrFox wrote:

Shadow of the Colossus?

Yep

At least this big
    falling off would be insta death

I love Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favorite games of all time.

But I don't think any of the bosses in DkS are big enough to crawl on...
    maybe ceasless...but that would pose a bit of an issue as his is a lava rock monster...

I would love to climb on and stab Gwynevre though: Amazing Chest Ahead! :stone-orange:
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:13 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:I would love to climb on and stab Gwynevre though: Amazing Chest Ahead! Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 2 655129990

That could be taken a couple diffrent ways.

Also, I broke the chain!
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:30 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:I love Shadow of the Colossus. One of my favorite games of all time.

But I don't think any of the bosses in DkS are big enough to crawl on...
    maybe ceasless...but that would pose a bit of an issue as his is a lava rock monster...

wish they'd get the finger out and bring on the last Guardian.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:43 pm

The bed of chaos would have been an infinitely better fight if it was a shadow of collosus style encounter.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Gaping Dragon can be Buffed!

SOURCE! Watch the entire thing! It's really good! And i didn't get paid to say this!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:28 pm

"I've been enjoying the flamberg lately because of all it's combo's"
    Yes.
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Jester's Tears wrote:Gaping Dragon can be Buffed!

SOURCE! Watch the entire thing! It's really good! And i didn't get paid to say this!

Yeah, if you don't take out the Channeller beforehand he not only shoots at you throughout the whole damn fight, he also buffs Gaping.

I sometimes when co-opping in the Depths get that one person who ignores my frantic pointing and runs straight to the boss. Annoying thing is the Channeller then only ever shoots at me...
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:28 pm

I have recently discovered that you can stand on top of the big vase's where Reah, Petrus, Vince, and Nico are before you enter the Catacombs.
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:I have recently discovered that you can stand on top of the big vase's where Reah, Petrus, Vince, and Nico are before you enter the Catacombs.

Even more quoting from me! Yeah, I found that the hard way with some vases in Blightown. It was in one of the drain shaft bits, near the first white fog gate. Walked carefully past it, ended up walking on it and slid right off into oblivion. Sigh.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 pm

When solaire kills you have a 100% drop rate, so if you never want the channels trident, leave the channeler rush and summon solaire and let him take out the channeler. Used it to get titanite chunks off the guardians a few times.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:42 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:When solaire kills you have a 100% drop rate, so if you never want the channels trident, leave the channeler rush and summon solaire and let him take out the channeler. Used it to get titanite chunks off the guardians a few times.

Does that mean that they drop all the loot they can? Like, if he were to kill a drake, it always gives scales?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Now I really want to try that.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:56 pm

morte wrote:
    AnCapaillMor wrote:When solaire kills you have a 100% drop rate, so if you never want the channels trident, leave the channeler rush and summon solaire and let him take out the channeler. Used it to get titanite chunks off the guardians a few times.

Does that mean that they drop all the loot they can? Like, if he were to kill a drake, it always gives scales?

Parish and londo are the only place he can kill enemies. So you're pretty limited to drops.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:09 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:
    morte wrote:

Parish and londo are the only place he can kill enemies. So you're pretty limited to drops.
    And the Depths .
    Holy sh*t .
    If this is true you have two guaranteed Tridents per playthrough :shock:

And how wabout Kirk ? Will he drop the Sword and the Shield ?
    Goddamnit now i have to find out silly
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:
    morte wrote:

can someone confirm? wow this is amazing! 2 years of DkS farming for these danm tridents! silly
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Only used it 2-3 times and got drops, took too much of a pasting waiting for him to land a killing blow.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Darn you AnCapaillMor, now i have to start a new Character and it's all your fault !
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:29 pm

The Crystal Golems(at least the golden one that has Dusk hostage) has some invincibility frames during its crystal AOE.

The Hydra's HP is far lower than the collective HP of all its heads in NG+2 onwards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:59 am