Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Carphil
XachAttack
Automancer
Hue
AnCapaillMor
nsane32
EeAyEss
morte
Rynn
Soris Ice Goldwing
densetsushun
GrinTwist
Spurgun
The Letter X
Maneater_Mildred
gmwdim
BeeSeaEss
User1
Mr. Tart
sure-magicians
VaDoom
tinypantha
swordiris
Demon Slayer
barrywilkins
Tolvo
Jester's Tears
BIG TIME MASTER
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
34 posters

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

Post by gmwdim Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

^ what a prankster lol
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:I tried letting my ten year old brother play Darksouls...omg he couldnt beat the asylum demon!
    When he first played, I pulled a prank on him and turned the HUD off lololololololololllololooll, he couldnt even get TO the asylum demon the second time with it off, he's still in the asylum, I actually want to see him play DkS all the way through BUT, he isn't interested in it sad
    Your dad's sheer awesomeness will never make your brother forgiveable. He must be skinned alive by the awesomeness of this game.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:57 pm

I expect most players to be from 18 to early twenties. I've talked with much younger and much older players, but 98% of them were between 18~24.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Not to hate on the maker of this thread, but i'm getting a bit tired of threads about DkS in the off-topic section. IMO this thread should belong in the general section.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:40 pm

I don't care how old they are, in every age group there are mature and immature people and as long as they can act mature I'm fine with them.

All I expect in return is that they are human, a few days ago I was fighting with some lunatic using a broken sword, they kicked my ***. Turned out they were a cat.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 pm

Must have been my cat. I really shouldn't leave the game on without me at the controller. She's so pro, she nearly beats Tart's cat.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Any one of my cats would mess up any of your cats!
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

gmwdim wrote:Any one of my cats would mess up any of your cats!

Is this a challenge?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

O rly? And is your cat on my cat's level?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:09 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Must have been my cat. I really shouldn't leave the game on without me at the controller. She's so pro, she nearly beats Tart's cat.

Just because your cat keeps backstab fishing like nothing else doesn't mean your cat can beat mine.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Since it's off-topic, we can post cat pics here?

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 2 Emi-31466-1361739504-4
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Wow, that cat looks so cool!If I had any pictures of my 4 cats, I would certainly upload some of them.
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

And my other two (back when they were babies).

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 2 Emi-and-emi-10579-1360399704-1
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

That picture makes me smile. They look so happy. I remember raising my current cats from about 6 years old. I took them in from a caterie, and they just grew on me overtime. The lot of them would often cuddle up with each other, as if looking for comfort in an alien place.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:30 pm

This thread is now about cats. I have to dig up pictures of my girlfriend's old kitty, he was so small he fit in my shoe.

Last edited by densetsushun on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm

And they like to watch me play games (maybe they think it's real?). No Dark Souls, but here's Skyrim. I had another cat watching from my lap as I was playing.

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 2 Z

Last edited by gmwdim on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Now the question is, what size shoe are you?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

@gmw My cats do that too! They like to watch me post on these very forums, and walk all over the keyboard, causing delays in my typing. They like to watch me on Demon's Souls, where they look scared when a fat minister comes along. I don't blame them.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm

I rescued one of my cats, and its first memory is most likely me holding her in the chair in front of my computer. It's been her favorite spot to troll/hang with me since then.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:42 pm

What a nice thing of you to do. Does the cat troll you by walking on the keyboard/in front of computer screen? It's those that are the most frequent for me.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:43 pm

All the time, she really likes that spot (the keyboard) the best.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Although i don't do it often anymore, whenever i sleep downstairs on the sofa(i prefer the sofa over my bed) all 3 cats jump up and lie on me. One on my belly, two between my legs. It usually gets rather sweaty with 3 cats and a blanket.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Sometimes, it happens when I'm playing online. She might make me shoot, or get strands of fur all over the screen, or, in some wierd cases, somehow delete the page. It's strange the power of which a cat's paws have. It must be why Tart's cat was dominated.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 pm

By the way, Renegade, how's your cat doing after that last time my cat beat yours up? Your cat took quite a punch.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Quite a severe wound on the left paw. Your cat must have at least 50 intelligence to know where to strike my cat best. It's still got a bit of puss in it. (pun not intended.) How's yours after being bs'ed off that cliff? Your cat flirted with Ada, geez. She had it coming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:04 pm