Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 28 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu May 16, 2013 10:58 pm

thanks bee it took me a long while to deciede on it
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 28 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri May 17, 2013 4:27 am

Awesome title twi!!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

OH MY GERD IF FORGOT TO LET THE FORUM KNOW I WAS BACK! SRRYSRRYSRRY OTL

Anywho, i got my new connection and everything (12 mbs YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES) and now i am ready to get back into action! big grin Anything i missed? Any events happening soon that i need to prep for? Good to be back! Praise the Sun
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat May 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Welcome back Spades! We're glad to ahve you aboard, ITS NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP FOR THE GUERILLA EVENT if you haven't already. Get goin' exiled! big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat May 18, 2013 1:28 pm

How everyone s in here?
    happy Sign me up Bo and welcome back Spades and Congrats to TW fot the tittle!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sat May 18, 2013 6:45 pm

GG On the event guys big grin That was amazingly fun and i ant wait for the next time! Joy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 2:10 am

mackofspades wrote:GG On the event guys big grin That was amazingly fun and i ant wait for the next time! Joy

Thanks Spades...it's you guys that made it great and alot of fun!!! Start thinking about next months event location!! It's every month in the middle of the month.

Next event will be June 15th!!!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

The events over, and I think we all had a good time, for those who couldn't make it this time or didn't sign up, we hope to see you in the next event!
    @Mack: Haha, Im glad I could get you muled and get you in the event! cheers
    Agent0range
    Agent0range

Post by Agent0range Sun May 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey uhm is it okay if I join I'm on ps3 and my psns Demmelition-King..... Also I'm from the wiki.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Agent0range wrote:Hey uhm is it okay if I join I'm on ps3 and my psns Demmelition-King..... Also I'm from the wiki.

Awesome! Agent!! WELCOME to the Forum. cheers

Check out the Guerrilla Warfare Thread...That's ours. too!!!! I know I have linked it in Chatango but since your a Forum member now you can offer suggestions for the next event. As well as suggest stuff for your new Forum Home Base: The Exiled of Ariamis!!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18045-guerrilla-warfare-2v2-event-search-and-destroy#350872

Also, explore the Forum. We have a truly cohesive and unique community full of really good people. Also, the admins and mods we have are Gods!! Or so they try to convince us silly

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15046-the-pantheon-covenant-of-the-gods#296266

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 6:33 pm

It's been a while since ive gone to the old painted world. Lets see how long my new SC Knight can last there.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun May 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:It's been a while since ive gone to the old painted world. Lets see how long my new SC Knight can last there.

When I get a patch, I'll come and chase you out happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun May 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Agent0range wrote:Hey uhm is it okay if I join I'm on ps3 and my psns Demmelition-King..... Also I'm from the wiki.

Welcome Agent
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:It's been a while since ive gone to the old painted world. Lets see how long my new SC Knight can last there.

When I get a patch, I'll come and chase you out happy

Haha!! In the mean time he will get chased out aplenty! There are mightily dedicated Exiled forever on vigil. And when they are "offline" the Japanese do a rather nice job for us!!

Unless, you come in peace, of course. But then we still can't control the Japanese who have a definitive fondness for the Painted World. Though, we have gotten to know one another a bit! big grin

PS: Welcome back to the Forum Wilks! happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Im going to find every lost innocent soul in that wretched place and drag em' out, one at a time! Nothing will stop me, from Priscilla to the Lifehunters to those creepy gross gooey undead things!

EDIT: Exiles, not Lifehunters, lol sorry.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Ahhotep just got on... Oh I have a long time debt to pay...
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *Cough*... *Cough*... Ahem...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Ahhotep just got on... Oh I have a long time debt to pay...
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *Cough*... *Cough*... Ahem...

Awww, Wilks...don't feel bad. Your indiscretions have long since been forgotten. And, again...welcome back to the Forum. happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks! And uh... By the way, Where are all the exiles! Ive killed priscilla about 5 times already in the past 30 minutes! twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Thanks! And uh... By the way, Where are all the exiles! Ive killed priscilla about 5 times already in the past 30 minutes! twisted

Why, Wilks! What has become of you? Such a silly brag is unbecoming of you!! Your but one of many. Not to worry, I'm sure you'll find some fun. happy
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Thanks! And uh... By the way, Where are all the exiles! Ive killed priscilla about 5 times already in the past 30 minutes! twisted

Why, Wilks! What has become of you? Such a silly brag is unbecoming of you!! Your but one of many. Not to worry, I'm sure you'll find some fun. happy
    Lol, I know. I'm hoping to find another forum member at ol' pw tonight.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 8:43 pm

He's truly a monster.

What fiend would kill Priscilla?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun May 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Latitoast wrote:He's truly a monster.

I used to protect her all the time, actually I still do from time to time. But Ive fallen in love with coop again. Perhaps one day ill return to my personal duty of guarding the queen.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm too tired to even look for any sarcasm in your post. :mask-sack:
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Dibsville wrote:

I'm too tired to even look for any sarcasm in your post. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 28 3915592713
    No sarcasm attached.

Priscilla's the one boss that never attacks you, I'd only kill her to get her tailcut and scythe for Knight's Honor.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun May 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

I'm too tired to even look for any sarcasm in your post. THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 28 3915592713
    No sarcasm attached.

Priscilla's the one boss that never attacks you, I'd only kill her to get her tailcut and scythe for Knight's Honor.
    And when did you change your views on Priscilla? Look Skyward

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:34 am