Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 am

Happy Belated Birthday Ash!! (sorry im so late sad )
    Regarding the lore stuff, I think they made an exit for those who accidently stumbled in to the painted world, I mean...that's what happened to me on my first playthrough. LOL
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 32 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Latitoast Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 am

It'd make sense that they have an emergency exit.

Maybe only certain people can take this exit?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 23, 2013 12:57 pm

I love the energy of your speculation, Latti!!

As for myself, I don't think The Painted World was a place of banishment but rather a place of refuge.

If you will check the Op I also rendered Ariamis as a mage/artist, essentially. It is my speculation that he created the portal(s) but not the destination itself.

I am always curious about the Blacksmith and his area. It does not seem like a proper shop even in it's disorder. It seems almost "make-shift", and hurriedly made.

Which brings me to the general condition of the Painted World. It does seem to me that a battle was fought there.

And why is the doll at the Undead Northern Asylum on a male corps in the players cell upon their return there? Who is that corps? Why does it have the doll. Is it a past "chosen one" that failed? Is it Ariamis?

Keep up the good work!!

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Lati i think you've got some good points most of which i agreee on but i have a different idea on Ariamis. Now its clear the gods fear Priscila and more or less hate her (my assumption there).So if the gods disliked and feared Priscila is it an out of range idea to think that Ariamis was forced to paint a world in such disarray? And seeing as they had all these other items that they didnt like why not have a place that isnt in and of itself in the best conditions? It would show there disdain and fear but so that if people got in it and found these things they (hopefully) could make a revolution against them. Thus Ariamis may not have liked or disliked the exiled folk but rather had to make it the way it is.

Id also say the exit is probably for the gods who threw the stuff they found and disliked into it. Because seeing as you need the doll to get in i imagine you cant just throw something at the painting and expect it to go in. Thus the need for an exit and as for the entrance well if its a spot to place there things they dont like it would at least need a way in.

For the bird things i have an idea but it is as always just speculation. I think maybe they were the first followers of Gwyndolin (seeing as he is now some variation of a god of sin) who had origanally been followers of Velka and because of their betrayl were changed into what they are now as punishment for their sins of betrayl. Now why they are in the PW idk maybe they exiled there like all these other things and maybe they fought Velka there im not sure but id be willing to guess they are atoning for their sins but of what im not sure.

I'd also like to ask a question. So Priscila rules over the exiled, heretics and etc. as stated above and to which i agree. But since it seems the gods exiled anything they didnt like how exactly is Priscila and or the items and such inside the PW all evil/negative things when it (to me) looks more like the gods are being just as evil/negative if not worse and are just throwing away items that might have stood a chance aginst them? Let alone also showing how evil they really are.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm

i just had an idea is it just me or does New Londo look a little like the PW to anyone else? It looks like a castle/fortress its under disarry (for different reasons)and it holds things exiled / disliked by the gods. Perhaps Ariamis painted the PW after New Londo as we know it? My guess being that if so the event with New Londo happened before Ariamis painted the PW.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 23, 2013 1:51 pm

I believe the assumption that Evil is equated with the PW/Pris/residence is incorrect, personally. And the in-game lore does not support it. imo
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu May 23, 2013 8:45 pm

hey guys i made a build and id like ya'lls input on it. Here it is
    http://mmdks.com/2fx1

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu May 23, 2013 9:00 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey guys i made a build and id like ya'lls input on it. Here it is
    http://mmdks.com/2fx1

its alright i would say but i thought it needed a bit more poise so i now has 56 2 tank a 2h greatsword run atk http://mmdks.com/2fxe
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 23, 2013 10:32 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "Class Warfare" tournament, done formally this time!! at the Painted World Arena similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Update: Permission granted to use the title "Class Warfare" for the tourney! Thanks Billy!!!

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 am

It makes me sad i see no 1 using the chatango stuff or is it im just there at wrong times, every1 seems 2 be using the forum chat or skype 4 days
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 pm

I keep a tab open every day.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok so i havent been getting good vibes from my first couple builds so ive made a few newer models im considering. Tell me which one in your opinion is the best.

Here is the first one: http://mmdks.com/2gau

Here is my second one: http://mmdks.com/2gav

And the last one: http://mmdks.com/2gaw

I also come in occasionally but i too see no one on. Saddens me a bit when i see that.

Last edited by twilightwarwolf on Fri May 24, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 pm

I would say go with build 1 or 2. build 3 doesnt look like something u would use
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 24, 2013 2:51 pm

honestly thats why id use it so i get experience for ultra greatswords as i dont believe ive ever used one. Im not suprised that its between 1 and 2 but which of those is better?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 24, 2013 5:20 pm

It has quieted down everywhere, it does that sometimes. Only to pick up again. Psn chat has been doing good. But it too Has slowed a bit. Cycles! Everything runs in cycles. Not to worry.

Had an outstanding coop in the DLC yesterday...we owned the place!! Currently making a killer Dex. Watch out Billy and Y!!! happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

one of these days ahho i have to face a build you've made. Im curious as to how yours are.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Fri May 24, 2013 6:24 pm

could someone make me a build built around chester's armor and obsidian greatsword and dwr
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri May 24, 2013 6:36 pm

http://mmdks.com/2gco Here you go ash! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:one of these days ahho i have to face a build you've made. Im curious as to how yours are.

I am actually pretty boring build wise LOL

Dex all the way, almost always. No poise or sometimes 7 poise, finally broke my low hp habit but never a vit gouge! Only light armor, never a helmet.

PVE:

I am addicted to low level playthrus...first time thru DLC was sl 10 solo. Needed help with Manus and Kalameet silly

Still trying to sl 10 solo them LOL

PVP/Vading:

The Artful Dodger all the way...fast roll only. No Bs,No HR, no buffs.
    Very little magic except for my 8 vitality assassin builds sl 45 and 65. She be an ambush gangsta who better get it right the first time or she is screwed more then likely. laughing

I am a very unpredictable fighter. winking

Oh, yeah...I love to coop. I am vicious when it comes to defending my Host. Well What is it
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri May 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh Bo is a very unpredictable fighter but having zero poise will bite u hard in pvp unless u can toggle super well.

Oh i always 4got Bo is super fun 2 duel always have a blast
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 pm

either or i want to duel you one of these days i have MANY a build that need a good testing not to mention my special Exiled Character build XD.

Btw i decieded im going to use all the builds i posted and edited to make them better. Right now im using the Server and im oving it SOO much XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 24, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm going to build an op dex. Something different from my normal dex. She will be sl 120 prolly...You can test her out soon.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 am

dang i have to make a 120 now. oh well to the drawing board.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat May 25, 2013 7:10 am

I'm working on a 120 too We should work out some.... fun. If ya know what I mean
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat May 25, 2013 10:03 am

Jansports wrote:I'm working on a 120 too We should work out some.... fun. If ya know what I mean

It's always fun to meet in a secluded wood and...kill without remorse but honor. winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:05 pm