Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 39 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Zodiaxel wrote:I waaannaaa stay BO! DX

big hug Awwww, ya know we want ya too!!!! XD~
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 39 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Ewwwwwwwwwww zodinyan get out...... Join somewere else XD

But really we do love u winking n want u 2 stay
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 pm

http://mmdks.com/2maf

I had posted the Faith version of my SL100 Scythe buffing build, so I figured I might as well also post the INT version.

Honestly As strong as Dark Bead can be I personally would much rather have access to the Faith Defenses of Replenishment and WoG to keep people at the range where the Scythe works best. But if you want more offensive oomph Unlock HCSM, then run around like a spazz, eventually HCSM will go off and fire at them, and you can point yourself and punish their roll with a 2h Running attack, which with CMW on is no joke in terms of damage, I've ended fights in 2 hits (running attack into 2hr2 with cmw on)

And I guess I'll also post the Pyro variant http://mmdks.com/2mai

I've honestly probably spent too much time on builds using either the Great Scythe or Lifehunt. Even my 50 Faith defensive caster uses a Chaos Great scythe (Even though I'm pretty sure I ended up stealing Forum Pirate's build, it's no surprise either he's a smart dude and we both love the faith self buffs)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Jansports wrote:http://mmdks.com/2maf

I had posted the Faith version of my SL100 Scythe buffing build, so I figured I might as well also post the INT version.

Honestly As strong as Dark Bead can be I personally would much rather have access to the Faith Defenses of Replenishment and WoG to keep people at the range where the Scythe works best. But if you want more offensive oomph Unlock HCSM, then run around like a spazz, eventually HCSM will go off and fire at them, and you can point yourself and punish their roll with a 2h Running attack, which with CMW on is no joke in terms of damage, I've ended fights in 2 hits (running attack into 2hr2 with cmw on)

And I guess I'll also post the Pyro variant http://mmdks.com/2mai

I've honestly probably spent too much time on builds using either the Great Scythe or Lifehunt. Even my 50 Faith defensive caster uses a Chaos Great scythe (Even though I'm pretty sure I ended up stealing Forum Pirate's build, it's no surprise either he's a smart dude and we both love the faith self buffs)

You never spend too much time, Jans. You are like an artesan...forever perfecting your work.

ps...I PM'd you.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Just made my build for the upcoming event! What does everyone think? http://mmdks.com/2mb6
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Looks ok to me (though id have personal changes like more art) but only thing I can say would be use canvas you get more power for your buff.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 pm

AlphaTrol wrote:Just made my build for the upcoming event! What does everyone think? http://mmdks.com/2mb6

http://mmdks.com/2mbs

How do you feel about this? I honestly cannot profess enough times how good replenishment/GMB can be. Just pick your poison after assessing the enemy (if you see the crown or a moonlight weapon it's a dead giveaway to use GMB, also if they buff with DMB or CMW it can stop the extra buff damage)

The extra buff damage from 35 faith is kinda mehh in the grand scheme of things, 30 should suit you just fine, and the extra spells really are worth their weight in gold. Of course I personally prefer FaP to havel's My armor set up does have a little less defenses (~10 physical and 15-20 less of the magic and elemental resists) but 450 more HP isn't really something to ignore, and overall I think you'd find it's more survivability by a good amount.

Of course you could mess around with the armor to find a set more to your liking, but from a min/max standpoint without altering your END This is as good as it gets.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 am

Referencing Jan's last post above convinces me that an idea I have been entertaining is a very good one, indeed.

Everyone, please Congratulate and Welcome our New and Quite Official Build Expert!!

Exiled of Ariamis: "Lifehunter"

Jansports!!

Proper Bow

Jan's come up with the title you would like and I will add it to our roster!

AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 am

Jansports wrote:
    AlphaTrol wrote:Just made my build for the upcoming event! What does everyone think? http://mmdks.com/2mb6

How do you feel about this? I honestly cannot profess enough times how good replenishment/GMB can be. Just pick your poison after assessing the enemy (if you see the crown or a moonlight weapon it's a dead giveaway to use GMB, also if they buff with DMB or CMW it can stop the extra buff damage)

The extra buff damage from 35 faith is kinda mehh in the grand scheme of things, 30 should suit you just fine, and the extra spells really are worth their weight in gold. Of course I personally prefer FaP to havel's My armor set up does have a little less defenses (~10 physical and 15-20 less of the magic and elemental resists) but 450 more HP isn't really something to ignore, and overall I think you'd find it's more survivability by a good amount.

Of course you could mess around with the armor to find a set more to your liking, but from a min/max standpoint without altering your END This is as good as it gets.

Interesting... I'll give it a shot.
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:38 am

AlphaTrol wrote:
    Jansports wrote:

Interesting... I'll give it a shot.

Only difference is that my starting class is Bandit...
    http://mmdks.com/2mmb
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Referencing Jan's last post above convinces me that an idea I have been entertaining is a very good one, indeed.

Everyone, please Congratulate and Welcome our New and Quite Official Build Expert!!

Exiled of Ariamis: "Lifehunter"

Jansports!!

Proper Bow

Jan's come up with the title you would like and I will add it to our roster!

Nice job Jans! happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:59 am

congrats jans
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 pm

In Summary...Please give a round of "Congrats!" to the following people
    who have distinguished themselves.

Exiled of Ariamis: "Lifehunter" and Xbox Leader

Ash "Snow Lord of Ariamis" Lumisade

Exiled of Ariamis: "Lifehunter" and Official Combat Trainer
    Along with Robsthedon: "The Boss"

Shadowzninjaz

And, of course! Jansport our new Official Build Expert
    Along with Forum Pirate: Our Veteran who is ever near and ever Wise!

And Special Recognition to The Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting System!!

Proprietors

"AshLumisade and Twilightwarwolf"

Associates

Murkulanvippi (psn)
    BeeSeaESS (psn/xbl)
    AlphaTrol (psn account: ExiledShop)
    Dutchy (xbl)

**Please note that the "Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting System" is an independent entity. And is associated with "The Exiled of Ariamis Covenant" in name only!

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Well done Jan, well deserved Prayer
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I will eventually have high speed again. The job market is really bad here. I'm running out of savings to use.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Congrats!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Heya congratulations Jans!!! Next time I get a newer exiled who wants a build, I will send them straight to you! Then the Exiled Trading and Crafting can provide them the items. big grin And Pirate, I really hope the best for you!
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Yay! Name mentioned! I feel wanted. Group hug THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 39 3596227959

P.S. 'Grats Jans!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Dutchy wrote:Yay! Name mentioned! I feel wanted. Group hug THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 39 3596227959

P.S. 'Grats Jans!

cheers big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug cheers
    big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug
    big hug big hug big hug big hug big hug
    big hug big hug big hug big hug
    big hug big hug big hug
    big hug big hug
    cheers

.....group hug as requested!!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I will eventually have high speed again. The job market is really bad here. I'm running out of savings to use.

Pirate, My Friend...you are always with us. Always! The best is yet to come...soon!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Thank you everyone. I look forward to working with everyone to make builds as good as they can be.

If you want a build to simply 'be the best' Just ask. If you want help making a build better but have certain requirements, like a certain piece of armor you'd like to wear for aesthetics or anything like that, that's okay too just let me know what you absolutely must have and we can make a build around that no problem.

As for an Official title, I see a build in an RP sense to be the culmination of non combat oriented experiences. So I would like if my title could be The Arbiter of Ariamis. As I see myself as sort of a go-between connecting the members and building a unified front to defend our home.

We miss you Pirate! If I wasn't so broke myself I'd find a way to get you high speed.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Jansports wrote:Thank you everyone. I look forward to working with everyone to make builds as good as they can be.

If you want a build to simply 'be the best' Just ask. If you want help making a build better but have certain requirements, like a certain piece of armor you'd like to wear for aesthetics or anything like that, that's okay too just let me know what you absolutely must have and we can make a build around that no problem.

As for an Official title, I see a build in an RP sense to be the culmination of non combat oriented experiences. So I would like if my title could be The Arbiter of Ariamis. As I see myself as sort of a go-between connecting the members and building a unified front to defend our home.

We miss you Pirate! If I wasn't so broke myself I'd find a way to get you high speed.

Awesome title Jans!!! And Outstanding Message! Instead of Build Expert I'm going to change it to "Build Master" (BeeS idea and a good one!)

"Arbitor of Ariamis Build Master"
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Thank you Ahho, and everyone. I can't wait for my first official request to come in.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 am

Today is Friday and last call for Roll Call!!

At Midnight "The Bewitching Hour" all those who have not checked in will turn into

BASILISKS
    :bas:

Evil Fex

Hehehe, Joking!

Seriuosly

Coffee!

Last Day!

twisted
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Here! Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 am