Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+

LtngZweihander
    LtngZweihander

Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+ Empty Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+

Post by LtngZweihander Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 pm

I started NG+ and and mindlessly Steamrolled through the burg. I wasn't even thinking about it until it was too late and 'You Defeated' popped up.

Crap. Now where do I pvp?

This is a new character and I haven't actively PvPed for a long time, but last time I did Burg was hoppin'.

Am I screwed? I didn't want to start NG++ on this character. Are there any other places that are currently active for PvP?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+ Empty Re: Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+

Post by Rynn Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 pm

First off, you could still invade in the burg yourself: but the burg hasn't been the most active place.

Currently PvP happens in...

Anor Londo
    Oolacile Township
    Undead Burg
    The Darkroot Forest
    Undead Parish is hoppin on X-box.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+ Empty Re: Accidentally killed Taurus Demon in my NG+

Post by swordiris Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Rynn wrote:First off, you could still invade in the burg yourself: but the burg hasn't been the most active place.

Anor Londo
    Oolacile Township
    Undead Burg
    The Darkroot Forest

No one does kiln anymore?

Last edited by swordiris on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:06 pm

swordiris wrote:
    Rynn wrote:First off, you could still invade in the burg yourself: but the burg hasn't been the most active place.

Anor Londo
    Oolacile Township
    Undead Burg
    The Darkroot Forest
    [list=1][*]

At least on X-box it seems to be dead.
    Stood there hosting for 30 minutes on an SL120, and only got the same two invaders over and over, even when using the dried finger. I also couldn't manage to invade anyone either,
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:09 pm

swordiris wrote:

Anor Londo
    Oolacile Township
    Undead Burg
    The Darkroot Forest
    [list=1][*]

PS3 is sadly full of gankers or nothing. RIP Kiln the very first PVP hotspot.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:44 am

Kiln is most certainly not dead. On both platforms it has consistently been my best invasion site as a DM. Ive had better results on Ps3 but xbox was still pretty good. One place of interest on the xbox is actually new londo ruins. Some guys like to farm invaders by knocking them off the little wooden bridge. If your careful you can be very successful there, high poise and wrath of gods highly recommended. On ps3, new londo is disgustingly slow IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:58 am