Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
KrazykevS10
EeAyEss
Longshot
skarekrow13
densetsushun
Noob-of-Artorias
swordiris
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
Tolvo
GrinTwist
Carphil
User1
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
XachAttack
21 posters

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by EeAyEss Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:12 am

We really won't use Nukes. They are super antiquated. We have missiles that can be sent to a specific address. We have no need for such large-scale destruction.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by Virulas Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 am

Kill their leader and get it over with, give them something to fear alright
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 am

I just hope they don't do anything to South Korea. I'd hate to see any bloodshed, and to my knowledge they could kill a lot of people in SK before we could respond in time.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 am

i hear what your saying tolvo. South Korea is in a pickle alright. If they are attacked we just have to hope that they can hold of North Korea, with as little losses as possible so we have time to respond.

Isnt south korea better equiped, militarily, than its stupider brother to the north?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

To my knowledge no, NK has artillery at a high point which lets them basically bomb the **** out of the land between them which has a lot of South Koreans. However if they did start a war the US will probably step in. We could easily wipe the floor with them. But there would be a lot of bloodshed no matter what.

It's a sad state of affairs all around.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:26 am

I think a covert team needs to infiltrate his palace,make it past his personal guard and mess up his hair during a speech.
    Finally watched the series linked above,laughed my *** off.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 am

how many people has nk pissed off? enough that they'd have to point fingers at everyone if a certain someone was assasinated i bet.
    also i'd love to see what would happen if nk suddenly got into pissing contest with the middle east, either one of the two most war torn and annoying areas on earth would be subject to either suicide bombers or possibly a nuke if nk could actually get one to go far enough.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 am

It'd just malfunction and hit China.I'd feel bad for South Korea they'd be wiped off the map too with the chinese retaliation.
    Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:24 am

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 2 NorthKoreainaNutshell_zps321d9d80
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm

I feel bad for the dudes garrisoned on the 34th - they're nicknamed "speed bumps" for a reason; they're not expected to win, but buy enough time for the rest of SK military and its allies to mobilize. If it weren't for politics, there would be a lot more strategic maneuver options for them, would probably save a lot of lives.

And for the rest of you guys, if you think that nukes are irrelevant, oh boy, I don't know where to begin. It's the ultimate MacGuffin device. It's relevant. It may not seem so because it's right in the open, but it's the fundamental basis for the 'relative' world peace. Arms keep peace.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 pm

True enough. That's what the Cold War was fought over. I'm not trying to deny the power of nukes, I'm just saying that we don't need to use them. They would only be used for muscle flexing, if you know what I mean.
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:56 pm

I will personally take a crap on the first person to launch a nuke.We only get one planet,nukes seriously eff it up.You'd have to be pretty damn stupid to actually use them.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Here's what one of my favorite football players has to say about it...

I laughed pretty good at it

Not that nuclear war is funny mind you but his comments serve a lot of public good and good for the team.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:08 pm

^Awesome! And I agree! lol!
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:15 pm

I've always found Bills and its fanbase to be on the lunatic fringe.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Oh, lighten up, it was clearly just a joke.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh I don't mind the joke, I'm just not surprised it came from the Bills.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 pm

How dare you imply I'm on the fringe of lunacy, good sir!

I mean it's obviously true and all...but how dare you imply it
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:41 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:How dare you imply I'm on the fringe of lunacy, good sir!

I mean it's obviously true and all...but how dare you imply it
    Humbug! No mere implication here, but an outright declaration of insanity - you lot deserve the sanitarium, not the stadium, I dare say! Heretics who also watch hockey...
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Wait, there's recruits for the Insane here?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 pm

If you've ever been to the Ralph you know how close it already is to a sanitarium. Buffalo chicken mac and cheese at concession stands? Madness! (and delicious, not to mention the foot longs with the works: hot sauce, cheese sauce, chili sauce, etc.)

Not to mention the troughs with ice in the men's bathroom. How many guys can pee at the same time? A lot as it turns out.

Although renovations start this year. I think the troughs are leaving, food is getting even better and finally a scoreboard on both ends of the stadium at some point.

Great, now I can't wait for football to start again. Kevin Kolb! Whoooo!!!!

That reminds me, the Sabres play tonight....
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:50 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Wait, there's recruits for the Insane here?

Bills fans make you guys look like boring accountant sterotypes. I once heckled a player on the Bills during a game so bad he left with the opposing team (this is a semi true story)
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Or more, not true at all. silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:54 pm

No, semi true.

I did heckle him really bad during a preseason game against the Detroit Lions. During the offseason he was at a bar with friends and they got into some scuffle. When the cops showed up he had a tizzy and said the now famous quote (here at least) "Don't you know who I am? I'm Ko Simpson, of the Buffalo Bills....I'm worth millions." It didn't help his cause any and is pretty ridiculous for a mediocre at best player that isn't popular in his own team's area to throw that around in a location in which Buffalo is some kind of flavor, perhaps. Anyway, I gave him the business about it (we were sitting two rows from the field and there were a few times he was right there) and he was traded to the Lions right after the game.

Here's a good write up

Ko Simpson
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 pm

I have no idea how your persuasion skills are so. Mine are terrible. silly And, I never understood American Football, what is it like in comparison to the football we have in the UK?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:50 am