Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
KrazykevS10
EeAyEss
Longshot
skarekrow13
densetsushun
Noob-of-Artorias
swordiris
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
Tolvo
GrinTwist
Carphil
User1
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
XachAttack
21 posters

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 pm

That sums up what the mainland U.S.A has to deal with when it comes to the North's nukes pretty well.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:That sums up what the mainland U.S.A has to deal with when it comes to the North's nukes pretty well.

They're going to sink Florida. You watch.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Try being in SK or Japan and actually being concerned. My understanding is that the younger generations are like 'meh', but the older generation is sh*tting themselves and partying like it's the the cold war.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm

You know this would be a perfect chance for Israel's Iron Dome to see it's full use.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Iron Dome as a feasible ADA against the kind of firepower NK has poised at SK is wishful thinking at its worst. It won't work and it's not cost effective.

And just as the Iron Dome was to Israel, beefing up ADA in SK leads to piss-poor policy of thinly veiled appeasement - you're dealing with the symptoms, not the root cause, and tolerating aggression. If SK wants to actually make any progress, they're not going to get it done through passive measures like ADA. Seems like safety is preferred over action that entails risk and loss. The correct use of ADA is as force protection measure for your main military effort to go in and kill the guys trying kill you and your country. Sadly, this is going to drag on with everyone losing (except for hurr durr Pyongyang) until real actions (and entailing losses) are taken to ensure SK and her allies' security.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:That sums up what the mainland U.S.A has to deal with when it comes to the North's nukes pretty well.

They're going to sink Florida. You watch.

Lmao!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:01 am