Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
KrazykevS10
EeAyEss
Longshot
skarekrow13
densetsushun
Noob-of-Artorias
swordiris
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
Tolvo
GrinTwist
Carphil
User1
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
XachAttack
21 posters

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by Virulas Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

American football is kinda like rugby, only more rules, regulations, and no risk of losing an ear
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing..

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 pm

And a load more teams?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:14 pm

There was a player who lost a part of his finger in college ball that kept playing. Ronnie Lott had a pinkie mangled to the point where there were bone fragments left on the field. He ended up having a part of it amputated. After the season was over. He played with it taped up.

Also, due to the average size of players being gigantic (particularly in the middle of certain plays) there's been some horrific leg injuries. Many many horrific leg injuries. Like (don't click on this if you're squeamish) Joe Theismann or Eric Wood.

Oh yeah, then there's Matt Schaub who lost a chunk of his ear when his helmet was twisted off.

EDIT: 32 teams in the NFL

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Still doesn't sound very safe at all. And I don't like the look of big men with body protection on all piling on one person. It's just barbaric, to me.
    Virulas
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

its brutal and dangerous, both sports, and it portrays to the love of violence (to an extent) we have in all of us
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm

At least that, in the UK, it's not full contact, like those sports. Only semi-contact. And no one has ever been hurt to such extents as those sports, unless it you count about 80 years ago.
    Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Completely on-topic and relevant:

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 3 WGky2oE
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

^I'm loving the gif...

i get the feeling that it may be North korea RIP 2013 at some point though...
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Love the gif
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Loving it too.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm a bit worried about the whole North Korea thing.. - Page 3 WYCKySR
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Morgan Freeman knows all.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm

^ Fact
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

The amount of films he has been in has given him immense wisdom.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:05 pm

And South Park explained his freckles
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 pm

*twinkle*
    KrazykevS10
    KrazykevS10
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by KrazykevS10 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:05 am

We so need a Mercenaries 3 game where we go back to Korea and hunt down Kim Jong Un.See what he thinks of a Swedish nutjob beating the crap out of his virtual self.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:37 pm

what concerns me more is if NK draws SK and her allies to a conventional war, and uses their nukes a la ground burst on their own soil without a ballistic delivery. that. would. suck.

i mean this regime doesn't give two sh*ts about their people, why the hell not?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:42 pm

South Korea is known to disagree with North Korea's methods. In fact, some residents of South Korea are escapees from North Korea, but it is apparently not easy to survive or get out of North Korea.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

The regime leader of North Korea is desperate to try to assert his leadership through military power and fear. He is young and wants to create his own legacy separate of the one left by his father. So far the answer is to rebuild the North as a world nuclear power that can remove the U.S.A as it sees the nation as a large threat. Enough to even strain the North's few allies.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:07 pm

Thing is though, the U.S. is, in every way, superior to North Korea. Look at it this way. In the U.S., I doubt people are left in total ignorance of the world outside, and believe everyone outside of the country is a threat. I don't think people are made to literally worship a leader under indoctrination, propaganda, and fear, and being made to dig up their own children's corpses to eat, since the populace is left to die, due to the communist government system. The citizens of North Korea are not to be blamed, since they are purposefully kept in ignorance of the outside world. They think everyone is coming for them, and they are going to build a nuclear warhead to destroy the U.S, and save themselves. I just don't get what f*cked up dynasty of people would leave the citizens of the country in such a state. And I don't get why everyone is left to die. In my eyes, the people of North Korea don't deserve hatred, but the f*cking sick emperor of the country itself.

Rant over.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Technically he is not a emperor, just the head of most of the country's social, military, working and political factions.....Nope that still does not consider him an emperor.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:17 pm

My point is most likely gotten though, I just simply can't find a better word.
    FungalPsychosis
    FungalPsychosis
    Casual
    Casual

Post by FungalPsychosis Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Breaking news. North Korea launched first nuke towards the U.S

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:57 pm

The devastation!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:00 am