Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Serious_Much
Dibsville
Kiva the wanderer
Flankydizzle
fujiphoenix
gmwdim
Infighter
Forum Pirate
The-Fiction
Pilgrim34
Nugget
CrackSouls
RANT
twilightwarwolf
shadowzninjaz
MistahrFox
LunarFog
skarekrow13
GrinTwist
Nybbles
Automancer
WaLKA
User1
raecor14
Shindori
29 posters

Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith.

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith. - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith.

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am

I just did something that I got hatemail for, probably because the person I did it too was jelly. silly

I was invading with my Insane build, which has a :mask-averice: and a Xanthous Waistcloth, and a Raw Claw +5, and a Dark Hand. The person I invaded didn't take too kindly to me prostrating on a Prism Stone, and ran at me with his Gold Tracer, Giants on and all. I run away, being a lot faster, lemon buff my claw, run like a true maniac at the Gold Tracer using host. We circle each other for about 10 seconds, and then he tries to r1 spam me. On the second hit, I parry him, riposte, and kill him. I had also had him on bleed status before, so he was weakened enough to be 1 shotted. And damn, it was one stylish kill for my chest head to bear witness to.

I get a message back 5 minutes later, saying these exact words; "'Tard, wear some proper armour, parry spammer." I laughed for a couple minutes, said "Go wear some decent armour, r1 spammer. silly" I got the response, which ended the conversation with me feeling even more happy. "Bet you're just a tard with no friends." I'm still laughing now. happy

Anyway, the bad thing I did was, was to kill someone easily with a build intended for messing around. silly
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith. - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith.

Post by raecor14 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:57 am

its ok, your my friend
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks for the encouragement. silly
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:19 pm

We all know that glorious elevator in Sen's. So I camp the host at elevator, he is going up and when he is about to get off it I kick him back into elevator so he dies from spikes. Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith. - Page 2 3596227959

The best feel EVER
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Simple, yet effective. I love it!
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:37 pm

All I will say is: if someone already has the TCC in hand and bows within lock-on range, do NOT bow back.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Did you do that?
    gmwdim
    gmwdim
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by gmwdim Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 pm

No, I'm the one with CSS attuned. big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 pm

So, you did the horrendous act of bowing with CSS ready?

I am ashamed.. :evil:
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fujiphoenix Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 pm

If I am invaded and I bow, then the invader tries to cast a buff, I hit them in the face with a crystal soul spear. My reasoning is that if they want to cast a spell that doubles their weapon's damage output, then they should run the risk of getting attacked, just like any other spell. I wouldn't sit there and let someone cast fire storm or pursuers, why should a buff be any different? especially since buffs are the most dangerous type of spell in the game.
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Nybbles wrote:dragon greatbow sniper in sens fortress, you know, from the spawn point on top of the beam over looking the last bridge with swinging pendulums.

This. Also kicking/forcing dudes off the cliffs in the catacombs and pulling/pushing the levers about is pretty rad Worst thing you've done as a Darkwraith. - Page 2 3248139268

Also killed plenty of dudes just outside Queelags fog before they have a chance to go through.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

lmao you guys are so evil.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Torture a new player with a unupgraded notched whip when in full havels, while of course he was TWoPed.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

That sounds like a very fetish based form of.. Well, I won't go there. silly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 pm

SL 1 invading with Lightning Club.
    Now when I make low levels, I invade with unupgraded weapons.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Early in my souls days, I invaded in the kiln (yes, THAT long ago), and these gankers who I'd fought earlier recognised me, then prostrated me.

I ran to the host, hornet ring equipped and 1 shot BS'd him before proceeding to teabag (pray repeatedly) on his corspe... That's probably the worst thing I've ever done...

Well, except as a DM invading in kiln (I love it, special place in my heart), this guy was running- I sprinted after him, got to him while on the narrow walkway and BS'd him to oblivion. The worst part? The guy was an obvious quester.. and i didn't care twisted
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

How... Horrifying.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:That sounds like a very fetish based form of.. Well, I won't go there. silly

Doesnt matter if you dont go there because IVE ALREADY BEEN!!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Been to a bedchamber with whips and chains?
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

RenegadeCop wrote:Been to a bedchamber with whips and chains?
    There was many noobs that day...............
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Bet they all got slaughtered by the power of your sword.

(Feel the innuendos.)
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

My worst thing as a Darkwraith was to dodge off a cliff about a second before the host died. How did I not see that ledge behind me I will never know.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Look Skyward
    EarthScraper
    EarthScraper
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by EarthScraper Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:10 pm

One time i invaded a Forest Hunter before, and he had a buddy with him. So I hid behind Shiva, waited for them to stupidly try to attack me, and before I knew it, it was 2 vs 7.

The Hate Mail was glorious.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:21 pm

I tricked a Forest Hunter into attacking Shiva.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm