Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Kirk-Barb
Rifter7
Squashy_Avocado
twilightwarwolf
Ahhotep1
befowler
Paragon
shadowzninjaz
billy_bayonet
Hugh_G_Johnson
Demon Slayer
Spurgun
ThatPerson
DarkW17
robsthedon
Seth Winternight
dancash1808
Carphil
Forum Pirate
VMatrixX
Emergence
eclipse prince
swordiris
bunnywink
Jansports
BeeSeaEss
Murkulanvippi
Jovias-86
GrinTwist
Ghadis_God
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
The Letter X
Phoenix Rising
FinPeku
TehInfamousAmos
40 posters

Despair shall become you

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Despair shall become you  - Page 4 Empty Re: Despair shall become you

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:26 pm

"Not all the exiled are sinners sword. I'll not discriminate, should you or your ilk take up arms against us while under the terms of truce. I'll remind you that it was I who saved the lifehunters during the Knight assualt, and by my absence that the lifehunters assualt on the stalkers failed. It was my men, darkmoons all, who held the lines againt a knight force 3 times our size.

The Knights invoked my ire. Notice that they no longer exsist, where I survive. The lifehunters invoked my ire. Notice the old lifehunters don't exsist where I survive.

Outside the terms of the truce, and outside the painted world, you will do what you must without my interference, but trespasses and treachery shall be rewarded with the same fate as those who came before you." -Etraiu
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Interesting. Mortal politics make strange bedfellows. I will watch this unfold with enjoyment, the way one delights in witnessing a play.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:"Not all the exiled are sinners sword. I'll not discriminate, should you or your ilk take up arms against us while under the terms of truce. I'll remind you that it was I who saved the lifehunters during the Knight assualt, and by my absence that the lifehunters assualt on the stalkers failed. It was my men, darkmoons all, who held the lines againt a knight force 3 times our size.

The Knights invoked my ire. Notice that they no longer exsist, where I survive. The lifehunters invoked my ire. Notice the old lifehunters don't exsist where I survive.

Outside the terms of the truce, and outside the painted world, you will do what you must without my interference, but trespasses and treachery shall be rewarded with the same fate as those who came before you." -Etraiu

Your testimony leads the Prince to think better of the Lifehunters.

I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

What do you say?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:38 pm

"The lifehunters where a mockery led by an arrogant fool, They were slaughtered everytime they took up arms against me"

"That is why they are no more"
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:40 pm

"Ah. The Dark Lord. My old rival. I had wondered where you'd got to. Sorry to say I have to step in this time. Darkness consuming the world isn't a situation we 'Exiles,' as we now call ourselves, find desirable, not to mention my duty as a Blade of the Dark Moon. No hard feelings I hope. Perhaps we'll meet on the field, it has been a very long time since last we crossed blades."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:53 pm

swordiris wrote:

I heard from my companion, a true warrior that loves to fight and do battle, that the Noble Knights were a powerful covenant in their time.

You are welcome to join in with Velka's ranks to purge sinners, warrior of the fallen knights. You must only promise to expel sinners at any cost by any means necessary. Help us garner a new generation of Darkmoon Blades.

What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of the an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."

Keheheheh... the Dark lord is very optimistic about his chances facing a God, maybe he is all bark and no bite?

Then again... what if he is a formidable foe? if so that is a fight I would not miss by the life of me,

But I digress, do not mistake my speculation for respect, I would gladly put down any number of Darkstalkers, and I intend to on the day of reckoning, when Anor Londos halls become canals of blood, and the darkstalkers weep from their wounds...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:"Mwahahahaha, The gods themselves shall face my Wrath, Despair shall consume you all until There is nothing left."
    *briefly amused smirk* "Right. Good luck with that. I think you'll find that despair is all many Exiles have ever known, and it has made us strong. When we have nothing, what is there to fear losing? Perhaps you could speak to the current leadership more formally. I'm sure an arrangement similar to the one we made so long ago could be reached, no?"
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    swordiris wrote:

What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."

I respect your decision, the goddess smiles upon Priscilla.

That silly serpant actually has you fooled into believing you can defeat a god!

Blessings overcome curses, and it will be a horrible night for you to have a curse.
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

swordiris wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    swordiris wrote:

What do you say?
    "These things I do already, but the painted world is a sanctuary. I've sworn an oath to defend it, and its inhabitants within its confines. Though I may not approve of an individual, my queens goal is an admirable one, one worth protecting. Outside, I do what I must, as do we all."

I respect your decision, the goddess smiles upon Priscilla.

That silly serpant actually has you fooled into believing you can defeat a god!

Blessings overcome curses, and it will be a horrible night for you to have a curse.

Ah, sword... Do not mistake my earlier words for threats or dislike for yourself, we both stride to remove all the wicked from this world, leaving only peace and justice...

I hope to see you on the battlefield when the time comes,
    Good luck...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

"I am glad. I would take no pleasure in destroying those who do the gods work, but my oath and honor would demand it, as you surely understand, occasionally being forced into hunting errant members of our own covenant "
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:"I am glad. I would take no pleasure in destroying those who do the gods work, but my oath and honor would demand it, as you surely understand, occasionally being forced into hunting errant members of our own covenant "

We understand, we all have to draw the line somewhere that dictates when we bring justice upon the fools that say they do Gods work as well as us... right?
    Even us, whom do the work of God to punish the guilty and protect the weak, even we have a little evil down in all of us...

But the fact that our sense of justice beats it down and prevails, maybes thats what makes us human, maybe thats what seperates us from the guilty?

Keheheh...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Emergence wrote:Interesting. Mortal politics make strange bedfellows. I will watch this unfold with enjoyment, the way one delights in witnessing a play.

It is a "play"...so to speak. RP has way with that kinda of stuff! lol!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:48 pm

"Nice dress." Err I mean, guardian please.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Ah...young warriors so eager! But do you know the true history?

We lose sight of what is to come! Lordran stands united against the darkness that infests once again.

We Exiled stand strong and willing to do our part. But do not minimize the strength or bravery of others that will also bear arms.
    Embrace them as brothers and sisters in battle.
    Fore this threat has brought us together as
    The Guardians

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Billy i have fixed up what i needed to and i will be on the side of the gaurdians as my queen beckons me to defend the painted world.

"To my allies fear not our enemies but do not underestimate them. They have been around as long as the exiles and are formidable just as we are but we will defend the Painted World and we will not allow these minions of the dark to pass.
    And to my enemies i will not allow any Darkstalker in my path to live.Preare yourself as i Kodiac, will show no mercy towards you and as you fall the only thing you will hear is the hum of my blade. You have been warned."
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

"I have crossed blades with the Dark one's leader before, it is not an ordeal the young protectors of our realm should hasten too, it is a bleak affair all excitement or fear stifled by the finality of the situation. I am glad to hear the zeal in the words of my brothers and sisters but It does little to triage the reality of war.

I will stand and offer not one inch of Anor Londo to the Darkness. It will not be glorious, it will not be sung about in future years, it will simply be. There is a special kind of apprehension reserved for those who know no glory through battle, but must face battle as though their hearts have been hardened by the purest titanite.

Now is not a time for bickering or grandstanding, now is simply a time to perform our duties and grimly face what is asked of us by fate. I hope all guardians can take to heart the severity of the situation, cool their heads and find a fire in their spirit. They will be needed to overcome."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Added you carphil, Ok twilight shall add you to the Guardians
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

"tis a fleeting thing, A glimmer of light in a world brimmed on being overcome by the darkness"

"Pawns of the Gods, Slaves to his Will tell me do you think i trully am the Monster you portray me as? I fight to free humanity from the shackles Cast on us by these False Gods!

"and Remember no force has ever managed to stand against us and live!! Any who oppose me will have there Flesh rended from there bones, All Exiled who fall to me shall be Crucified in the Chapel over looking the painting as a dire warning to Any who stand against me, All others shall be impaled on pikes Throughout the City Left to die slowly"
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Apparently my presence was not assumed... consider me there
    *goes back to lurking in ball pit*
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Added Dancash happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:12 pm

[i]its sad to see how far into a pit you have dug and how you continously keep making that hole bigger. How deep are you going to make it before you realise how trapped you've become? You face more than just the Exiles which by ourselves are more than enough of an army to defeat you.And more than one of us have faced you and lived to tell the tale. I myself have done so and with others who have done so also and alies by our side before you how can you even consider the idea of a take over of Anor Londo? Let alone the mockery you speak of with our bretheren and allies. Answer me this how does the take over of Anor Londo really free humanity?! All you will get from your attempt of a take over of Anor Londo will be the death of your comrades and fear we will instil in you by the time this is over. Becasue every mortal fears something and if your fear be not these "gods" then let it be of the Exiled and its strength.[i]
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:15 pm

"A wolf isolated from its pack, that is what you shall become or do you forget you claim loyalty to me yet you constantly oppose me!"
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"I appose your ridiculus idea of a hostile take over of a territory you know you cannot get! Look at the odds you have none are in your favor and you are too foolsih to see that because you are blinded by your pride! As for my pack i will have them with me in the end can you say the same of your army?"

btw billy this character isnt a Darkstalker i have another character that is soley one (remeber the man of insanity? thats your Darkstalker), this one is soley an Exiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:02 am