Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
Sevans
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
psychichobo
MistahrFox
ublug
Muker
twilightwarwolf
Dustsgr
Jester's Tears
EeAyEss
Forum Pirate
Dibsville
Cartod
Wolfsbane
Juutas
ninjashifty
Odinbear
Djem
morte
Soulfirexp
Werdax
Mr. Tart
AnCapaillMor
Kyuseishu
mugenis4real
Soris Ice Goldwing
Elifia
GrinTwist
Serious_Much
Thedeadships
Xaelai
Phoenix Rising
Dubscythe
Tolvo
WandererReece
RANT
megaoptamas759
User1
JamieJae
Myztyrio
The Letter X
sfcc
Shindori
47 posters

What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II?

Post by User1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 pm

It is just two people walking around eachother, waiting for an opportunity to punish one another. When one of you messes up, if that happens, hopefully the real fight starts. If they continue to do so, I just BC out.
    megaoptamas759
    megaoptamas759
    Casual
    Casual

What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II? - Page 4 Empty shield on back= no backstab

Post by megaoptamas759 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:22 pm

lets say we have our everyday backstab fisher that wants to do what he loves, thanks to having a chunk of iron on your' back it "parries" the backstaber and you get a sweet turning your sword twoard you and ramming it into his chest reversing the damage, of course this would never happen but it would eliminate the problem!
    Muker
    Muker
    Regular
    Regular

What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II?

Post by Muker Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Going in and out of Guard Stance should take a little more time.
    As long as you are guarding you move much slower, but cannot be backstabbed.
    psychichobo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by psychichobo Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:46 pm

What would seal the deal for me? It being insanely hard, duh.

Also, masses of exploration. Linearity SUCKS.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:09 pm

psychichobo wrote:What would seal the deal for me? It being insanely hard, duh.

What would 'seal the deal' for you for Dark souls II? - Page 4 639795459

I've read so much stuff on the internet that I'm kinda scared. There's a lot of people, including people on this forum, that want the game to be easier. I'm just hoping From is ignoring them.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:43 pm

from what iv'e seen from the gameplay video; easier isn't something to worry about, i mean enemies can friggin' break walls to get at you and there are bs proof metal turtle men with great clubs, also it seems some enemies can randomly revive, though i may have misinterpreted that part.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

FROM already knows they built easy or hard into the game already. It's all about those first choices you make. Gifts, etc. if you take the master key, you're basically choosing easy mode. Yes? No?
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Odinbear wrote:if you take the master key, you're basically choosing easy mode. Yes? No?

I both agree and disagree. I think that you can access later areas faster, but that also means that you will get more of a level-disparity shock more frequently, making the game harder.
    Sevans
    Sevans
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sevans Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:17 am

1.) Better AI.
    2.) Better hairstyles (trivial, but hey.)
    3.) Flails
    4.) Attach pyromancy damage to a stat for *** sake.
    5.) Guillotine Axe
    6.) Replace Resistance stat with something that isn't completely useless. Or make it so that it isn't completely useless.
    Saturday-Saint
    Saturday-Saint
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Saturday-Saint Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

Confirmation of poise removal.
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:19 am

to not leave out any plot line, secrets *cough* elite cleric armor and shiva quest *cough* and to fully flesh out a complete game. Nearly impossible to do but if achieved your game of the year title will be in the mail in 1-2 weeks From.

everything else has been said except this ..... body hair customization.

who needs armors? just go nude and rude on all those gankers
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 am

kramage wrote:to not leave out any plot line, secrets *cough* elite cleric armor and shiva quest *cough* and to fully flesh out a complete game. Nearly impossible to do but if achieved your game of the year title will be in the mail in 1-2 weeks From.

everything else has been said except this ..... body hair customization.

who needs armors? just go nude and rude on all those gankers

There was a quest with the cleric gear? I knew shiva's quest was cut, but nothing about the cleric armor.
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

Sevans wrote:
    6.) Replace Resistance stat with something that isn't completely useless. Or make it so that it isn't completely useless.

This. Other than that I would love it to be just as hard as DS, to have new dangerous areatypes (most of the time I died because of the terrain, not because of the enemies). It also would be nice to be able to drop things faster (when you want to give your coop buddy something) and to be able to summon your friends directly.
    Most importent for me is the mood though; I would love to see a place that would have the same impact on me as Ash lake did the first time I saw it.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:14 am

Perhaps resistance could boost your resistance to poison and let you use stronger ones, which would normally build up on you, but now you are not affected by them. Basically minimum stats for different poison items.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:17 am

1. More practical armor variety.
    2. Nothing that lowers equipment load
    3. less lag, PVE and PVP parrying should be identical.
    4. Make whips more practical, I want a good Belmont build.
    5. Also a long a flowing hair option for girls, they all have short hair.
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

morte wrote:There was a quest with the cleric gear? I knew shiva's quest was cut, but nothing about the cleric armor.

I think he simply meant the gear was removed.
    morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by morte Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh. What about the gear you find by Leeroy? Isn't that cleric gear?
    Razz
    Razz
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Razz Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

swordiris wrote:
    5. Also a long a flowing hair option for girls, they all have short hair.

Would not mind having that on the guys either;).
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:29 am

morte wrote:Oh. What about the gear you find by Leeroy? Isn't that cleric gear?

Yes and no, the clerics start with it, but it's called Holy Robes. Patches sells a diffrent set of armor called Cleric Armor.

However, there is also an Elite Cleric Armor, but it's impossible to get without hacking. It's the outfit Reah's companions wear. That's the armor I was refering too.
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

its the armor the peterus wears. Basically its the cleric armor but black and with a different helmet. Its on the wiki in the armors tab, just scroll to the very bottom.

@mega I like your idea but seems a little op. Id say a damage reduction with shield in back ie. med shields -5% great shields -10%. Maybe if u can get the turtle backs of those demons in the live demo (the torch area) as a shield it seems viable but id keep it as an exclusive as bs-ing is really the only tool we got against gankers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:37 am