Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
lextune
Serious_Much
strangejoy
shadowsoldiers
RANT
ChizFreak
aceluby
Carphil
Robbe
PPG-3-
k0rruptid
theAnimus
Gowardo
17 posters

Everyone is going to hate me, but...

Gowardo
    Gowardo
    Casual
    Casual

Everyone is going to hate me, but... - Page 3 Empty Re: Everyone is going to hate me, but...

Post by Gowardo Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:58 pm

And thanks jjshowal and strangejoy for taking all of this with a pinch of salt. Maybe you can all take a page off their books perhaps,

G
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Everyone is going to hate me, but... - Page 3 Empty Re: Everyone is going to hate me, but...

Post by theAnimus Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 pm

To be clear, I'm not losing sleep over your play habits. Simply trying to grasp what it was you were trying to accomplish with this thread.

That being said, fair enough. I crossed a line and I apologize for it. Hopefully we can resolve this without you actually leaving the site and not posting. Again, I apologize.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 pm

I never said I hated you. Nor did I attack you...
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Jesus. H. Merciful. Christ. I have a lot of respect for some of the people here but really?

This thread actually makes me grind my teeth with frustration. Someone obviously new to the boards and the community makes a thread which, whilst perhaps slightly ill advised, is not the end of the world, then shows himself to be a reasonable and perfectly nice individual in his subsequent responses. You might not agree with his play style or use of guides, but honestly…The treatment he got here was awful.

Way to make us look like a bunch of raging dickheads folks. I look forward to other prospective members reading this and going ‘this is not the sort of place any sane individual would spend his or her time!’

Gowardo, please believe me when I say it isn’t always like this. I hope you hang around mate. Sorry about this.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm sorry but I could not read that text wall, just wanna say if I invade you on PSN, don't expect a bow
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Gowardo wrote:It really had nothing to do with calling you all lame or saying the game was crap. I truly dont understand what started this reaction, I am really confused and a little shocked to be honest.

How shocked can you really be?

You titled the thread:

"Everyone is going to hate me"

Lol.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Locking this up. Let's just start from scratch and try and give one another the benefit of the doubt before reacting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:41 am