Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

|PC| Xanthous Waistcloth // set -- SL 77 going to 100

Runecreed
    Runecreed

|PC|  Xanthous Waistcloth // set --  SL 77 going to 100 Empty |PC| Xanthous Waistcloth // set -- SL 77 going to 100

Post by Runecreed Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey fella's

I accidently killed Priscilla while being in glee after cutting her tail off before getting invaded by our friend the yellow pinball. As such I've missed out on this awesome set. If somebody has a spare set laying around in his inventory you could make me a happy man xD. I'm especially interested in the waistcloth piece as that seems to be optimal for my build idea. Please give me, Runecreed a friend request in GFWL if you are the guy i'm looking for - I'm willing to trade any spare items I've got laying around in my inventory.

Looking forward to the deal ;D
    Feel free to reply in this topic as well I'll be checking it once every while, if for any reason you'd rather not add me on GFWL. (I'm using the GFWL friend-matchmaking patch to make connections work better between people on your friends list- this should make a session easier on PC)

Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

|PC|  Xanthous Waistcloth // set --  SL 77 going to 100 Empty Re: |PC| Xanthous Waistcloth // set -- SL 77 going to 100

Post by Zyrrashijn Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 am

Hello Fello,

i have two chars around your sl that could provide the set, each without the crown, as i'm always eager to provide warmth to Mr.Snuggly. Will add you when i'm online, which might be somewhere this afternoon/evening. You find my GFWL-tag in the sig, add me if you are earlier than me.
    Runecreed
    Runecreed

|PC|  Xanthous Waistcloth // set --  SL 77 going to 100 Empty Re: |PC| Xanthous Waistcloth // set -- SL 77 going to 100

Post by Runecreed Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm

nice man, added you on GFWL.

Naturally Snuggly needs teh warmth far more than I need to look like a pinball so that's only fair ;D

I wasn't aware you could trade the crown with him though, hmmmmm big grin
    I'm too cheap to give him anything but rubbish, he seemed to be content with that though^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:27 am