Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Pendant Theory (Hopefully a new one)

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Another Pendant Theory (Hopefully a new one) Empty Another Pendant Theory (Hopefully a new one)

Post by DoughGuy Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 am

The director said that most players will begin to discover what the pendant does on NG+. What if the pendant is linked to the none braziers behind the kiln? The memories of the first lighting are stored within the pendant and can be used to light a brazier? Has anyone tried to offer the pendant up to the braziers (i.e. walked as close to them as possible and seen if a prompt comes up)? I would think it would only work with the link with the fire ending as the pendant would be infused with the power of the first flame.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Another Pendant Theory (Hopefully a new one) Empty Re: Another Pendant Theory (Hopefully a new one)

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 am

This has been speculated with the braziers before and also with boss souls (there are enough to offer 1 boss soul to each, including Gwyn).

However I think this may have been proven false already, but give it a shot if you want to and post your findings happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am