Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+118
Aigaios
Say Xbox Again
dalsio
Back Lot Basher
MikailArksot
SageOfToads123
Undiscovery
GaryBlevins
ChizFreak
Ghadis_God
Bassman Bob
PierreSBK71
retro
Marino.
TheMeInTeam
Mental Gear
Uparkaam
Latitoast
ScottyDoesKnow
Green__Eagle
StiffNipples
befowler
Jansports
TheGreatGrapsy
cerealaire
Wilkinson3424
chantienyee
Animaaal
Derpwraith
Hugh_G_Johnson
Soul of Stray Demon
Exequim
Emergence
Jester's Tears
Muker
Sentiel
Exclusive
IV_Mark_VI
wretchedsausage
sids__09
jimmyc0341
MosquitoPower
nopseudoidea
Laveidem
Ostrava34
Slarg232
drdrack
Raijinilli
SirArchmage
Dr__Awkward
DxTopham
Silver Knight
Akuro
DyingAce
Zyrrashijn
Raikan007
tonberryking01
bradthegas
SirPatrick
Hart
nines rodriguez
Tolvo
Argetlam350
LagStab
WaffleGuy
BrandBrandBrand
FinPeku
Kyuseishu
Walter_White
Gollumseverywhere
Mishrak
HereticForLife
Ichikuro
Ghoul
Werdax
PhlyingDutchman
TheDarkPygmy
RralIX
Demon Slayer
Marionx
DemonRider909
Encore
HazelrahFiver
KrazykevS10
Domhnall of Zena
The_Red_Drifter
VaDoom
GenericUsername
ublug
Seignar
DaemonNacht
Tchuwib
XuitusTheGreat
CaramelSouls
WandererReece
AnCapaillMor
A Fierce Plankton
Elifia
General Bale
Ezlare
Anonymous Proxy
Odinbear
Ashran
ResIsBestStat
XachAttack
Hue
Dibsville
ExplodingPenguin
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
hey its andres
Quarik
Djem
iiProdigyv
reim0027
Soris Ice Goldwing
Dusk Soul
User1
CarverUpqik
122 posters

Discoveries you only made recently.

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 22 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 am

A knife to the head can stop jumping attack animations midair!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Discoveries you only made recently. - Page 22 Empty Re: Discoveries you only made recently.

Post by Jansports Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:33 am

If you 2H manus Catalyst it hits Rather hard if you have decent strength. At a measly 16 I was bashing Hallow Theives for 300+

Funnest Item ever.
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Quelaag facepalms when killed. laughing
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 pm

If you time the shotel R2 attack just as someone is getting off of the floor you always get a hit...ALWAYS.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:21 pm

The Archer in the Forest's hair clips through Pharis' Hat.
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm

There's a stream under the bridge to Sen's. Never looked down there before.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 am

Pierce Shield and Barbed Shield do insane damage...
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:09 am

Dibsville wrote:Pierce Shield and Barbed Shield do insane damage...
    I think spiked shield does roughly the same damage as the sword in most builds
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:11 am

Hue wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:Pierce Shield and Barbed Shield do insane damage...
    I think spiked shield does roughly the same damage as the sword in most builds
    Yes, it also kills a person's stamina if they block the bash...
    Werdax
    Werdax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Werdax Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Bed of chaos has a meteor shower attack. After you cut free one of its arms, it does some weird ****, and shower fire balls upon you.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Werdax wrote:Bed of chaos has a meteor shower attack. After you cut free one of its arms, it does some weird ****, and shower fire balls upon you.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:52 pm

You can actually do a dual backstab with a partner, that backstab will be the combined damage of your backstab+ your friend's backstab. I have video proof if anyone is interested.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:55 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:You can actually do a dual backstab with a partner, that backstab will be the combined damage of your backstab+ your friend's backstab. I have video proof if anyone is interested.
    I've done a duel parry once.

My jaw literally dropped when it happened.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:You can actually do a dual backstab with a partner, that backstab will be the combined damage of your backstab+ your friend's backstab. I have video proof if anyone is interested.

Bonus points if you were using Hornet Ring.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:59 pm

ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

Double Hornet, he had Great Club, I had Rapier.

It was beautiful.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    ResIsBestStat wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:

Double Hornet, he had Great Club, I had Rapier.

It was beautiful.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

If you use Chameleon in an area with a specific disguise type, and then go into a different area it instantly breaks the disguise.  For instance, the tunnel leading to Izalith right outside of the area past Queelag with the bell.  In the tunnel, Stone Demon Statue, outside, Blighttown pottery.  Going into the tunnel as a pot instantly breaks the illusion.  Going into the bell area as the statue instantly breaks the illusion.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Tolvo wrote:If you use Chameleon in an area with a specific disguise type, and then go into a different area it instantly breaks the disguise.  For instance, the tunnel leading to Izalith right outside of the area past Queelag with the bell.  In the tunnel, Stone Demon Statue, outside, Blighttown pottery.  Going into the tunnel as a pot instantly breaks the illusion.  Going into the bell area as the statue instantly breaks the illusion.
    I was always wondering what would happen if I did that, though I never tested it mainly due to me getting off track.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 pm

If you beat Capra by taking the shortcut to lower burg (the jump) Then go take a peek in the TotG you can save Rhea before she ever appears in firelink.

Also if you take the jumps to pinwheel you can meet patches in the Tomb before you encounter him in the catacombs, this will cause him to never spawn in the catacombs (saving your life, but losing a few humanity items)

If you kill Nito last of all the lord soul bosses, there aren't anymore areas for you to complete and Petrus wont kill Rhea and she will Stubbornly not move to the Duke's Archives.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:12 am

Jansports wrote:Also if you take the jumps to pinwheel you can meet patches in the Tomb before you encounter him in the catacombs, this will cause him to never spawn in the catacombs (saving your life, but losing a few humanity items)

Actually only found out recently that he appears in the catacombs, always take that jump\fall to the great scythe, vamos and pinwheel and TOTG was always my first encounter with him.
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:48 am

2-Handed Zwei R2 will stun both Ornstein and Smough in one hit.

I was running through the game last night trying to get into darkwraiths @ lvl 10 for the low level invasions event.  Normally, I'd just smack O&S down with the crystal halberd, which a warrior can equip and use from the start if 2h.  This time, however, I was running 10dex bandit and couldn't equip it ^_^.  Lightning spear vs them is obviously terrible, and occult club with terrible faith is similarly useless.

After several failures, I decided to go in there as THE LEGEND minus the family mask.  The ability to stun even super smough out of his animations in 1 hit made the fight surprisingly trivial even with only a +5 Zwei (which is what I intend to use for the event).
    Raijinilli
    Raijinilli

Post by Raijinilli Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 am

I recently realized that my friends use me to do their playthroughs for pvp characters because of how fast I can speed run.  

I also noticed that the fat diseased guys with the Large Clubs in the back entrance of Blighttown can do their "howl", for lack of a better word, and halfway through do a chopping attack ending the howl animation.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:27 pm

You can actually do triple backstabs if you have enough players, I've seen it a few times.  Yes, the damage stacks.

I recently discovered that if you anger the bloated head mob near the mimic with the key in it down in the township, but don't kill him, he will run away, jump down through that nearby hole onto the stairway below, and then go all the way around to try to get on the elevator for some reason.  Probably just screwy pathfinding, but it's quite a distance and he really seems devoted to it -- once I was well out of aggro range and observing him with binoculars he kept right on walking along rather than return to his base.  Also, you can get surprisingly close to these and other mobs if you just casually walk slowly, instead of run.
    CarverUpqik
    CarverUpqik
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CarverUpqik Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:50 pm

befowler wrote:You can actually do triple backstabs if you have enough players, I've seen it a few times.  Yes, the damage stacks.

I recently discovered that if you anger the bloated head mob near the mimic with the key in it down in the township, but don't kill him, he will run away, jump down through that nearby hole onto the stairway below, and then go all the way around to try to get on the elevator for some reason.  Probably just screwy pathfinding, but it's quite a distance and he really seems devoted to it -- once I was well out of aggro range and observing him with binoculars he kept right on walking along rather than return to his base.  Also, you can get surprisingly close to these and other mobs if you just casually walk slowly, instead of run.
    about the triple backstab me and my buddies did this to a silver knight in anor last night all three using rapier+15 with Crystal Magic weapon 40 dex 50 int crystal catalyst. we did like 8k sumthin damage lolol
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Okay I am really sure that these :bas: are deaf in the game. They hear noise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:02 am