Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
densetsushun
EverlastingRat
nsane32
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
reim0027
skarekrow13
UmbasaOtter
User1
hey its andres
14 posters

How to deal with violence in a household?

nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

How to deal with violence in a household? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to deal with violence in a household?

Post by nsane32 Sun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm

O im not going to kick his *** I got something much more physiological in mind and trust me its works
    EverlastingRat
    EverlastingRat
    Addicted
    Addicted

How to deal with violence in a household? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to deal with violence in a household?

Post by EverlastingRat Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 am

Being that I come from a Mexican culture, and an Old school one, my approach is fight fire with fire. Honestly, I would've gotten the shhht beat out of me for acting out like that. As for the whole groping, that would've forced everyone to beat me til I'm on that whole near-death experience, then I would've been kicked out. If my old neighborhood would've known about the groping of a 11-year old, then that would've been another beating, but to death. I'm completely serious for anyone who thinks I'm joking. I'm not a violent person, in fact I like to avoid fights(unless it's a kickboxing match), but there are things you just don't do, and if you do you need to be put in your place with a good 'ol beatdown.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 am

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but my advice would be to report it to the authorities. This is serious and quite frankly, way over your head.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Mon May 06, 2013 7:41 am

hey its andres wrote:Yeah confrontation is a last resort, which I will only go to if I am attacked (or anyone else in my family). Yes I do plan to tell my parents, it's just that nothing has ever been done in the past. I mean imagine if someone did that to your daughter. I would go berserk no matter who that was.

I haven't read through all other posts, but i'm certain you've gotten some pretty good advice already. If your parents have done nothing before, talk to them now. Just have a long talk with them, go into detail about how you feel about this whole situation and how they need to shape up and take care of it. That's what i would do.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Mon May 06, 2013 7:48 am

Oh damn, well you've already gotten some sound advice but i'll throw some in also. This kid is a threat, if your parents won't hear you out then contact the police, teachers, anyone. Keep your sister away from him, and just comfort her. I hope things work out, and oh, what skare said. Start marking what he does in a journal of some sort with dates so you have evidence. And possibly screenshot that browser history and email it to yourself. Good luck man.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Mon May 06, 2013 9:50 am

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN....
    Oh well I've seen worse....
    Anyways try to talk with him, tell him about what you think and don't stop even if he cusses at you. If all else fails...well....do what the guys above said...
    I'm really shocked that most people in this forum have terrible parents or relatives, my parents aren't perfect, but I guess I'm happy with them.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon May 06, 2013 10:49 am

I would advise you do what Skare said and turn it into the authorities the next time he does something violent towards someone else.

That's all I can really give you as far as advice goes. Violence doesn't seem like it would work, but I can say what might help is a night in a jail cell. That worked for two people that I knew that acted a lot like that when I was 13.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon May 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Yeah I'm taking notes on everything. He's starting high school soon and the people he surrounds himself with are...less than agreeable. I'm sure he'll get in trouble with the police whether I do something or not.

Oh, and my parents aren't bad, this is the only situation I can think of where they really screwed up. I don't think their bad for it, I just wish they'd admit to it and move on.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 am

hey its andres wrote:Yeah I'm taking notes on everything. He's starting high school soon and the people he surrounds himself with are...less than agreeable. I'm sure he'll get in trouble with the police whether I do something or not.

Oh, and my parents aren't bad, this is the only situation I can think of where they really screwed up. I don't think their bad for it, I just wish they'd admit to it and move on.
    Keep making notes, and see if you can gather tangible evidence for everything. Make sure when you report it to the authorities, it won't be considered noise.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu May 09, 2013 4:20 am

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone who responded. You guys really helped me get through some rough stuff so thanks Proper Bow

Seriously, thank you. You guys are awesome.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 am

Glad to know we could help, even if just a little.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 09, 2013 10:44 am

No problem.....sticking my nose in and pretending I know what's going on is basically how I make a living big grin

And of course you're always welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm