Does this mean something? Is Astor interested in Lordran?
I mean even listing things you can see how much content there is actually relavent to this country/province/ city.
- The Devotee of Fina, Knight Lautrec of Carim (The Favour Set, Ring of Favour and Protection)
- The Pardoner of Velka, Oswald of Carim ( Black Priest Set, Velka's Rapier)
- The Bite Rings- Bloodbite, Poisonbite, and Cursebite Rings
- The Red Tearstone Ring ( I believe there is some sort of lore connection)
-The Sniper Crossbow
- Curse Stones or whatever they are called.
So what I want to do si take suggestions or theories on what the deal is this with all of this Carim based content?
Oh and for those of you who have the DLC content here is my theory on the
- Marvelous Chester
Basically I think that he is also from Carim. Why? Well he has that same menacing Drawl that I associate with both Lautrec and Oswald. He also has the same perchant for maniacal laughter.... oh and not to mention he uses the Sniper Crossbow...a weapon from Carim....