"We will watch over Lordran, in the name of the Sunlight"
We are The Sunlight Coalition, four clans of warriors, who have joined together with a similar cause, led by the Firstborn son of Gwyn, The God of War.
The Sunohbi, Masters of the shadows, they have mastered the art of using the shadows to their advantage, While their Samurai hold the front lines in broad daylight, the enemy never sees their ninjas coming.
The Knights, The Honourable Soldiers, the sky is the limit for these brave warriors, for there is no obstical they cannot cross, with loyalty, honour, and willing heart, these men are unmatched in battle.
The Archers, The Intelligent Marksmen, They use their quick wits and mighty aim to conquer their foes, their arrows strike forth like the fury of the gods. The Dragonslayers, with their mighty bows that knock enemies off of their feet, And the Rangers, swiftly putting death to anyone that seems a threat.
The Clergy, The holy wielders of the sunlight itself, These men spend lifetimes studying our great sun, and learning how to wield it's power. They come in many shapes and forms but all have one goal, to finish their pilgrimage to becomes as grossly incandescent as the sun itself.
- The Sunohbi of The East:
- There are three classes in this faction.
Gear - Shadow Gear.
Weapon - Katana, Light Bows, Throwing Knifes, Ninja Stuff
Gear - Smough, Ornstien, Shiva
Weapon - Curved Greatsword, Curved Sword (Wakizashi), Katana, Black Knight Halberd (Naginata)
The Dual Swordsman:
Gear - Light or Medium
Weapon - Dual Katanas, offhand curved sword (wakizashi)
- The Knights of the North:
- The Knights are our most customizable faction. There are two classes in this faction.
Weapon - Heavy
Gear - Medium
Weapon - Medium/Light, Swords/Spears/Blunt/Axes etc.
Spells - Basic Miracles
- The Archers of The West:
- The Ranged Faction, for all you snipers out there. There are two classes for this faction.
Gear - Heavy
Weapon - Dragonslayer bow/Gough's Bow, Not-to-big Swords.
Gear - Light (you may mix in some mediums)
Weapons - Any small bow, Small Swords/Daggers
- The Clergy of The South:
- The Disciples of The Sunlight, There are three classes for this faction.
Gear - Very light
Weapons - Talisman, Maybe a dagger.
Spells - Any miracles... Yes even TWoP.
Gear - Medium
Weapons - Blunt, Talisman.
Spells - Healing spells/Sunlight spells
Gear - Any
Weapons - Small Melee, Talisman.
Spells - Healing/Crowd control.
(Healers may join Princess guard if nessicary)
- The Vinhiem Scholars (Not A Coalition Clan):
- Scholars sent from Vinhiem to study the Primodial Crystal.
Gear - Something obviously sorcerer related, Medium.
Weapons - Catalyst, Dagger.
Spells - Great soul arrows, Great Magic Weapon, Great Magic Shield, Support Spells, Soul Spear.
The Battle Mage:
Gear - Heavy (Make it look like a battle mage)
Weapons - Any melee weapon. Catalyst.
Spells - Soul Arrow, Magic Weapon, Magic Shield, Support Spells, Great Soul arrows.
Gear - Light
Weapons - Dagger, Catalyst.
Spells - Any Spells (Aside from Dark Magic).
Gear - Witch's set.
Weapons - Any creepy catalyst. Dagger.
Spells - Dark Magic.
- The Council of the Four Lords:
- The Leaders of the Coalition's Different Factions
Lord of the Sunohbi: (None Yet)
Lord of the Knights: (None Yet)
Lord of the Archers: (Tolvo)
Lord of the Clergy: (Serious_Much)
The Fifth Lord (Leader): (Wilkinson3424)
Headmaster of Vinhiem College: (None Yet)
How to Join & Rules
Contact Wilkinson3424 if you wish to join.
(Copy and paste this sign up sheet and fill it out, then PM me it or post it on the thread)
Username on the Fourm:
Wanted Class (Optional, depending on the faction):
(Tell me about yourself if we do not already know each other)
1) Protect the host at all costs.
2) No Chain backstabbing.
3) No rude mail sent for winning, or losing.
4) Always bow to your host, unless you are summoned in the middle of a fight.
5) No rude gestures to defeated Darkmoon blades, for their cause is an honourable one as well.
6) Always assist the host in finding hidden items, rooms, or just significant things in the game.
7) Recommended SL for events is usually 50-55
The Archives (Our events will be hosted here)
(Offensive War events will be planned with these areas)
Tomb of the Giants
Chasm of the abyss
Dark Root Basin
Dark Root Forest
Welcome home, Fellow Warrior of the Sunlight.
Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am; edited 22 times in total