Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Slarg232
Peaceful Wollyhop
ResIsBestStat
Encore
KrazykevS10
Onion Knight
XachAttack
lonewolf
Serious_Much
Sentiel
densetsushun
Mr. Tart
Latitoast
DemonOfFate
RANT
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
SirArchmage
LunarFog
23 posters

The Dark Souls community takes on another game

ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark Souls community takes on another game

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri May 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Guys i mean wtf, you are still talking about competitive pokèmon
    that's not the MANLY PINK way!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dark Souls community takes on another game

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm

lol, can it? I've never tried as a rule i generally hate physical type pokemon..

The only one i evr really liked using was scyther

i was referring only to toxic btw, i consider horn attack and pison sting to be scrub attacks
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:I guess my votes for League of Legends. I'm already playing anyway, so you guys would need to catch up with me before I'll be playing with you.

I'm pretty sure the point was for everyone to start together..

PlasticandRage wrote:I'm basically into anything I can play for free

I really wouldn't be into Pokemon though. It's great that you guys all like it, but it was way way after my time, and it's just something I've never come to understand the appeal of. I also don't think I entirely understand Minecraft either. I did the whole free trial thing on their website and I just didn't get it. I chased farm animals around for a little bit, then built some things, then explored a bit, then got bored and turned it off.

Last edited by PlasticandRage on Fri May 24, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri May 24, 2013 8:48 pm

This thread is completely and utterly derailed.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 24, 2013 9:03 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:I guess my votes for League of Legends. I'm already playing anyway, so you guys would need to catch up with me before I'll be playing with you.

I really wouldn't be into Pokemon though. It's great that you guys all like it, but it was way way after my time, and it's just something I've never come to understand the appeal of. I also don't think I entirely understand Minecraft either. I did the whole free trial thing on their website and I just didn't get it. I chased farm animals around for a little bit, then built some things, then explored a bit, then got bored and turned it off.

To be honest plastic I'm sure people would do multiple games, something for you will be in there hopefully.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Actually, Minecraft is another thing I could go for, so if Requiem fails, MC is another option.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

To be honest plastic I'm sure people would do multiple games, something for you will be in there hopefully.

Yeah, good point.
    ResIsBestStat
    ResIsBestStat
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by ResIsBestStat Fri May 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Let's all just play War-Z, come on it'll be fun!
    *gets shot by everyone*
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm

I don't even have War-Z, so no.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri May 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:I don't even have War-Z, so no.
    Well with so many people deciding to join, not everyone might be playing the same game. So if some want to, a group could split into, say, a minecraft group, and another a pokemon group, and so on and so forth. It would be splitting people up but still many would be getting to know other people on the forum.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 9:44 pm

SirArchmage wrote:
    Well with so many people deciding to join, not everyone might be playing the same game. So if some want to, a group could split into, say, a minecraft group, and another a pokemon group, and so on and so forth. It would be splitting people up but still many would be getting to know other people on the forum.

Is this your way of telling me that we're splitting up? Fine, I never loved you anyhow! crying
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri May 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    SirArchmage wrote:

Is this your way of telling me that we're splitting up? Fine, I never loved you anyhow! crying
    ......I am not sure how to respond to this, so +1 for you, sir. Just want you to know I facepalmed when I saw this.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

You d*ck! Upvotes don't count in Off-Topic. crying
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Fri May 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:You d*ck! Upvotes don't count in Off-Topic. crying
    I know! Mwahaha! devil
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:Eh....
    There were MUCH better choices, Butterfree wasn't bad, but there were things that were outright better than it.

like venomoth for one.
    In terms of type matching, another example would be Ledian.

Lol, non first gen pokemon, not hardcore enough.
    Lati seems to think my First Gen team is garbage.
    Beedrill is better than Butterfree, to give another example.
    Well, aside from the fact that 1st Generation is my least favorite generation, Golem is a terrible 1st Gen Pokemon, Charizard is the flagship for the people who refuse to listen to any arguments about any gen past gen 2, Alakazam is overrated, Gengar is pretty cool, and Dragonite is more overrated then Alakazam.

I really don't like Gen 1.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 6:50 am

Latitoast wrote:Well, aside from the fact that 1st Generation is my least favorite generation, Golem is a terrible 1st Gen Pokemon, Charizard is the flagship for the people who refuse to listen to any arguments about any gen past gen 2, Alakazam is overrated, Gengar is pretty cool, and Dragonite is more overrated then Alakazam.

I want to cry at this so badly. The only pokemon that look any good are gen 1, and anything past generation 2 looks like they just **** out any old idea. There's no charm in the Pokemon anymore- they might as well be a cartoon chair or dog crap for all I care.

1st gen is the one. *** being competitive, I battle with style cool
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey, Second Gen looks pretty good as well. I think it's because for the most part, 1st and 2nd gens were about powerful animals instead of odd shapes with spikes, stripes, and claws.

I mean, it's like they decided the Unknown would be the basis for every pokemon after second gen....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

exactly though slarg- 1st gen was good, 2nd were ok as they kept the theme

3rd gen they stopped making them cute though. it really sucked sad
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 25, 2013 1:57 pm

I never thought of Likitongue or Tentacruel as cute silly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    There were MUCH better choices, Butterfree wasn't bad, but there were things that were outright better than it.

like venomoth for one.

Well, aside from the fact that 1st Generation is my least favorite generation, Golem is a terrible 1st Gen Pokemon, Charizard is the flagship for the people who refuse to listen to any arguments about any gen past gen 2, Alakazam is overrated, Gengar is pretty cool, and Dragonite is more overrated then Alakazam.

You could call those guys my "PvE team", plus they were all First gen.

I would NEVER use any of those in competitive play, save for maybe Alakazam if I wanted a Calm Minder.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Charmander

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Vc30a41UMN8nwAhIPCWgDn61tkaPm9-9Rucs9FAbhTEMtoO4Pg

I mean who the hell would take this vulpix knockoff over charmander? seriously? bounce

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Lickitung

^ HOW is that not cute?! But I agree tentacruel wasn't cute, but there's exceptions (plus he's an evolution)
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat May 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

like venomoth for one.

You could call those guys my "PvE team", plus they were all First gen.

I would NEVER use any of those in competitive play, save for maybe Alakazam if I wanted a Calm Minder.
    Correction, I would also use Gengar.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat May 25, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight:

The Dark Souls community takes on another game - Page 5 Lickitung_by_soupandbutter-d2z5cj0
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

My mind is too dirty and corrupted by the internet to think Lickitung is cute.
    Spoiler:
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

And that is why Lickitongue isn't cute silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 am