Hello there and welcome to the Community/Forum!
Before we get started you should aqquaint yourself with the rules of the Forum. Even if you've been on many forums in the past, you should check them at and get a feel for what is and is not allowed.
1. No flaming. Debates and disagreements are fine and even encouraged, but incendiary comments and insulting posts are not. This also extends to abusive and offensive language, and circumventing the language filter.
2. No trolling. Bait threads and posts, etc. will be removed.
3. No thread derailing/hijacking. Stay on topic. If you have no interest in the topic, don't post in it. An anecdote or quip here or there is fine, but don't go overboard.
4. No racial, cultural, lifestyle comments/slurs. Period. Remember that this is a mixed community with diverse people.
5. Keep the thread topics related to Dark Souls. We appreciate off the beaten path content, so do so in the Official Off Topic Threads.
6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander.
7. Don't post how to glitch or hack the game. This extends into trading of hacked items.
8. No solicitation; financial or otherwise.
I've seen quite a surge in new members lately, all looking to post in different sections of the site, PvP, Player Help/Trade, the Archives. I know some feel a bit off when joining a forum and like to lurk, so as sort of a Forum Icebreaker why not tell us a little bit about yourself? I know these threads are typically pretty successful, as well I'd love to learn a bit more about all of you. Even if you've been a member for quite some time feel free to tell us about yourself, I'm sure there's a lot we don't know about each other. As well it can help some of our newer members get an idea of the interesting types of people we have.
Hello there, I'm Tolvo, but my real name is Maxwell. I'm a male actor and writer working in Illinois, currently working on an English degree. I write short stories and act in indepentent films. Before you think, "Film Star, Author?" Stop right there, I write short prose stories for people, and am basically a last resort for directors haha. Still, it's a living. I love to joke around and say very silly things, at times I can make threads get pretty off topic but often I love to help people out in any way I can. I am mainly a Forest Hunter, but I actually have a toon in almost every covenant. I love to PvP, Co-Op, and when I can search for the hidden lore in Dark Souls. I also post on this forum a lot, 9/10 if you make a thread, I'll have a post in it.
Alright, now you give it a try, and Welcome!
By the way I won't be responding to everyone in this thread, but I am reading all of your posts. I will try to respond when I can, just remember I am human!
Since the previous thread will be locked soon enough or already has been I have created this second version for people to start using, however I will link the original here so everyone can still see all of the introductions in the old thread.
Introduce Yourself V1