Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Feedback and advice.

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Feedback and advice. Empty Feedback and advice.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:12 pm

So... I get by pretty well in PVP, and very well in PVE, but I still has a hard time doing a build. Please give feedback on these.

http://mmdks.com/2np4 I am to max SL.

http://mmdks.com/2npb Dragonoid In the making

http://mmdks.com/2np9 SL 1 build

http://mmdks.com/2npi I the making, Strike hard and fast and dodge.

I get by good with all of these.

I know how to play the game and how to do a basic build, but I have a hard time with more complicated builds.

I understand anyone that might think that I am a newbie by posting this, but please understand that I get by fine with all of these, I just want to know if I they are super really bad ^^.

LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Feedback and advice. Empty Re: Feedback and advice.

Post by LunarFog Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 pm

1.) If you're going to max sl then why do you need help on this? Just get all the useful stats to 40 or 50. Then get the most useful stats to 99. Keep resistance at the minimum until there's nothing else you can do.

2.) I believe with a spear and a few other weapons if you catch someone with a roar, you'll be able to poke them before they can move again. It would probably also be good to have a composoite bow for long range fights.

3.) The club should be lightning or chaos too. And if you just deal with having fat roll then people aroudn your level will hardly be able to scratch your health.

4.) I'd personally increase this build to SL 99
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

LunarFog wrote:1.) If you're going to max sl then why do you need help on this? Just get all the useful stats to 40 or 50. Then get the most useful stats to 99. Keep resistance at the minimum until there's nothing else you can do.

2.) I believe with a spear and a few other weapons if you catch someone with a roar, you'll be able to poke them before they can move again. It would probably also be good to have a composoite bow for long range fights.

3.) The club should be lightning or chaos too. And if you just deal with having fat roll then people aroudn your level will hardly be able to scratch your health.

4.) I'd personally increase this build to SL 99

Thank you very much.

About 1), It´s because I had another list somewhere else and copied it.

Other then that thank you very much for the advice.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:40 pm

When in Dragonform the Halberd's 2hr1 is a gaurunteed hit off a roarl At least it was before the dlc patch (I haven't used a full dragon in a long time) There are other weapons that have attacks that will always hit off the roar, experiment and you'll probably find one you like.

the SL70 build could put on HSWC and Knight's for 53 poise, but I'm guessing you chose armor for looks rather than functionality

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:44 am