Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 25 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I work with 5 women one is my wife one is my mother in law, and 3 others in a maybe 6000 sq ft office/warehouse. Life is hell.
    no see 

lol! 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 25 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Now, you all know I have been keeping an eye on our membership to fill at least two "Council Member" positions (for now).

I am very pleased to see two members who have been here for a while and who have demonstrated unquestionable loyalty and dedication to the Exiled of Ariamis.

So, I proud and honored to announce the addition of two new Council Members!

Kahldris_Ducard
    and
    TooLeet

Welcome to the Council, My Friends and Warriors at Arms!!

Proper Bow 

May your council be Thoughtful and Wise.

The Leader of the Exiled of Ariamis knows well the importance and wisdom of heeding the Councils advise!!

Congrats Guys!! You both have earned this promotion!!!

Joy

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Joy Joy Joy Joy Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun 

Thank you. And i will not let you/any one down. Proper Bow 

Also congrats, Kahl. Brother in arms. Bow 

I am honored to call myself an Exile.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:55 pm

You have earned that promo TooLeet.
    You have learned much since being with us and you have taught us as well. Most of all you have enriched us!

I Thank You!

I'm gonna chill for a few hours. Be back later. biggrin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:You have earned that promo TooLeet.
    You have learned much since being with us and you have taught us as well. Most of all you have enriched us!

I Thank You!

I'm gonna chill for a few hours. Be back later. biggrin 
    Proper Bow It's been a pleasure. Cheers, to the Exiled!

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 25 Lager-10

Amirite?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Shock and awe big hug 
    Well Mate, Lets do our best, and bring the most honor to our Exiles. I humbly give thanks and promise to do my best, hope to see you all soon in the game.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Good day fellow Exiled happy 
    Might jump on some souls later tonight, but its a big maybe. I've gotta do some nonstop drawing and practicing so i can be prepped for next year's convention. Wanting to have a booth in the vendors hall so people can check out and buy some of my art big grin

Again, i might get on tonight. Anyone online? Skype me!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I'll be getting on. Hoping for others so we can duel.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:19 pm

... And two strong figures took to the grandeur hall that housed the council. Fresh faces upon which would breathe new life into a dying society. Now with the council at full strength, The Exiled would harbour ambitions to extend their sanctuary beyond the magical constructs of their confinement.

Ekh'Eshah would recognise this council and kneel in respect.

"May the new council members bring prosperity and I will do my best to acknowledge and follow your future instructions."
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm

TooLeet wrote:

Cheers/

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 25 Lager-10

Amirite?
    (still top pvper never 4get that)
    Silent-Warrior
    Silent-Warrior

Post by Silent-Warrior Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:31 pm

so is this challenge today or another day for disciples?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Silent-Warrior wrote:so is this challenge today or another day for disciples?
    It is up to you when you wanna try the challenge. Just make sure a CM is on and there to witness it. And you can set up the match with Robs or Murk whenever you see fit. Just let one of them know.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Robs and murk shouldn't be hard, easy lifehunt rank up
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 pm

My bad..

Last edited by BloodMoon96 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Alright, You could have said that in a PM, BloodMoon96.

Even though some of the things he says may be rude, it might just be him thinking it's cute. Sure we all agree some people could tone it down a bit but what you did was unnecessary. Please try to keep it to PMs next time so we can avert any potential drama that might lock this thread.

That would make the exiles very sad if this thread was locked because of a fight between two people.

The Murgence
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Blood, next time try to keep it in the PM's. If you have a problem don't take it up in our thread. We'd hate to see a flame war erupt and the thread get locked as Wilk said.

Also Shadow, you do need to stop the nonsense. Nobody thinks it's cool and nobody is impressed. Life isn't all about Dark Souls. 

Back to the topic, keep it cool Blood.

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I agree with wilks on that blood. However shadowz please keep any comments that could be perceived as insulting or negative to yourself please. We know you are good shadowz but others can be as well, robs and murks train so many exiles and are extremely helpful so please, no more disrespect. Thank you and have a good night.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:22 am

Lol Arguments

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 25 JgiHa

Anywho, been drawing all day, so i dont know if ima feel up to DkS now. Sorry guys :C
    Its just, my art has to come before my gaming, i've wasted too much time that could have been used for practice playing video games. If i am to better myself, i need the practice. UNFORTUNATELY that means less dark souls :C
    However, i am still able to make room for events. But i need some way of being informed. The forum page gets too overflown while im at work for me to see any announcements. Any other way?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 am

BloodMoon96 wrote:
    shadowzninjaz wrote:Robs and murk shouldn't be hard, easy lifehunt rank up  
    Ok normally I don't do this but I feel the need too.

Shadowz I'm kindly going to ask you to shut the hell up. Every time I see you post on these forums it's always boosting your own *** ego or nay-saying someone else.. Like what the honest *** is your problem? So full of yourself that you can't show a shred of decency, or is it that fact that (going by your age listed on the forums here) you're a obnoxious prepubescent child whom thinks you're better then everyone else when in truth you're just crying out for attention like a little *****?
    I am disappointed by shadows post also, but mainly this post. You are a covenant, fighting together for the same cause, enjoying the camaraderie.. If not you should not be a part of a covenant in my opinion.

Anyways, onto the official part of the post- Blood moon this post is completely unacceptable and repeatedly breaks rule 1 of the forum. I'm actually disgusted at the way you have spoken to shadows, regardless of what you think of him. The only reason you are not receiving an official warning is looking at your posting record you do not seem to do this frequently. However if you post something so offensive again official warnings will ensue.

I kinda feel here I have to say that post should have been reported. It is horrendous and shows utter disregard for the rules. Please guys unless you tell me about this stuff any other time I might have missed it
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 am

My apologies, I'll edit it to just being blank. 

I've been having a rough day and his current and previous attitudes have not impressed me very much, not saying mine was any better.. I realize I am at fault here as well and will not do so again.

Prostration
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 am

Blood you are a great guy. I can understand bad days and things getting under our skin bro. I thank you serious for the nonharshness blood is really a good guy.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:48 am

cheers 

5 rounds of estus on me!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:50 am

Thank-You TooLeet, Kahl and Serious for your intervention.

Blood, I know how tough it is when someone has shown repeated disrespect to others. I understand your frustration. But as Serious said, next time report the post instead of letting that frustration get the better of you.

And not to worry. I know you. And know that you are not normally so blatant or discourteous.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:08 am

Shadowz,

I know not why you have chosen to continually show disrespect toward covenant members and the covenant itself though you are Exiled. I have on repeated occasions attempted to with talk you in the hopes of finding the root of your unhappiness. You have chosen to keep those reasons to yourself. That is fine. I only hope that whatever is causing you to behave in such an unacceptable manner is resolved for your own good and happiness.

Unfortunately, your repeated insults toward Exiled members and toward the cove itself must be dealt with. You have left me with no choice other then to remove you from the ranks of the Exiled.

I am sorry Shadowz that it has come to this. Whatever has turned your behavior toward this type of negativity should be resolved. For your own good. You were not always like this, Shadowz.

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:35 am

I'm at the link you pm'd ahho. I would have done it earlier, but I was on the ps3 and i didn't think it would run it (it doesn;t like chats)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 pm