Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:57 pm

italics. someone was emphasising something, or role playing, both of which ^ does.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Finally off school (though i payed attention to our...events here) and will be off all of the rest of today so any duels and such im open for and feel free to test my executioner he is ready and willing twisted 

Otherwise hope ya'lls fridays are as good as it mine if not better XD
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Just Pmed you Ahho, check it out, shouls be a good read, maybe we can add it???
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:Finally off school (though i payed attention to our...events here) and will be off all of the rest of today so any duels and such im open for and feel free to test my executioner he is ready and willing twisted 

Otherwise hope ya'lls fridays are as good as it mine if not better XD
    Haha!! I hope you learned something of value today!! And good to hear you had a good day, my friend! Kahl and Leet are setting up duels. I'll try to make it but I'm exhausted...need a power nap! Oh!! Yeah!!

I wanna see this Executioner. You seem curiously pleased with him. twisted 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:hmph. fine.

I rebought demons souls after losing my copy

Dude. Does this mean you have internet and such? And i can PvP with you finally?

Also, to anyone needing a CM to complete a challenge, i will be on pretty much all weekend. And probably all night, but who knows. Me and Silent are doing his Quelaag challenge today, because i passed him yesterday with the duels.

So anyone feel free to get ahold of me if you need some help!

And one more thing, there better be some duels going on. twisted 
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 pm

in a sense. i also don't have my system, which means creating a new character from scratch, which i really don't want to do. i mind less in demons because i haven't played in like 18 months, where dark souls has been my go to game for most of that time. if someone wants to give me crap so i can level more quickly then its more likely to happen.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Bring it on ahho he is 100 and will give you a run for your money ( i hope he has all other people in PW) sides he is amazing and while i lose at times i always come back and win more for every loss silly 

And i try for school but every subject for the most part is worthless ssoooooo yeah oh well long as i get my grades i could care less. And sleep well ahho hope to see you on soon XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, get your system and let's play some Dks. Or, we can play Des. I revisited it a couple months ago and i seriously forgot how to do everything because it has been so long. I felt like a new guy all over again, which i didn't mind because that makes it fun. I think the last thing i did was do a suicide run to get the Uchi SL10 or something like that. I forget. 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 pm

guys get on the chat im all alone in here
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:17 pm

*dont have acess to my system.* at my place. I can go from scratch, but i would much rather have a mule help out, otherwise it will take me a few days, best case scenario.

life is busy at the moment. this is me at work in between scanner stuff, and at the friends house who's couch i'm crashing on while i save/look for a place, i've got other work keeping the books.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:22 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:guys get on the chat im all alone in here
    Awwww! Kahl, Leet, and Tw should be popping in soon. Hold the fort!!! Tw has a new build he wants to test.

And Pirate, Too!!! damn I'm gonna miss this! Pirate one of the guys will help you out. If they can't I can but prolly tomorrow. Or whenever it's cool for you. happy

I know...your gonna ask at some point silly  I need to sleep but it evades me. Gonna try to ambush it (sleep). So, I won't be there (again) tonite. They guys will explain stuff when they get there. happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm

I am here to announce Silent got my passing grade as a warrior, and he also beat Quelaag on his first try.

Good job and congratulations dude.

Also, i will not be getting back on Silent. I got off to eat and i realized i am ungodly tired, so i will be resting on my couch the rest of the night while watching It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia. But tomorrow i will be on all day and i'm trying to get a little FC going on like last weekend. So anyone interested just hop on tomorrow.

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:25 pm

I would be down for some Demon Souls I love playing the game.
    Silent-Warrior
    Silent-Warrior

Post by Silent-Warrior Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:35 pm

VICTORY!!! :Dlol. Thanks Leet for passing me and watching my showdown with Quelaag. It's alright I finished the night off with a few fun duels with the other guy (sorry, if your in the forum I can't remember your psn name right now). You already know I'll be on for a FC tomorrow...I'll probably be on in the afternoon
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Congratulations!!

And Welcome to Our Newest

Velka's Blade

Silent Warrior!!!

Bow 

You make us proud and bring us honor, Brave Warrior !!

Joy

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:19 pm

@Blood, I know you were waiting to hook up with Murk. Is that status still the same?
    @Val, how about your challenge status, my friend?

If you take a peek...you'll see I jumped the gun a little. Guess I'm too excited for ya'll! biggrin 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:01 am

Two days in a row now no real dks playtime yesterday was with wife and today my lag is so bad I get hit by a dark bead over 50 ft away..... smh I'm done for now night folks
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 am

Wanted to play either DeS or DkS but my bro wants me to play other games with him soooooo
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:05 am

http://mmdks.com/3vzs thoughts?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 29 Empty umm?

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:45 am

words
    http://mmdks.com/3w23
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:31 am

Forum Pirate wrote:words
    http://mmdks.com/3w23
    Here!
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=387001594448286711

Dropped int to 44 and put those stat points to end. Changed few gear and replaced one css with hcsm. Use alluring skulls to delay activating hcsm.

Also, i can provide you with the gear you need. Just hit me a message when you need them.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 am

exiles, Gizze fight!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:33 am

Wut?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Morning Everyone! The links below are for the convenience of those just checking into the forum this weekend. Challenges for rank up to Lifehunter and Velka's Blade were posted earlier.

Velka's Blade Challenge to rank up to Lifehunter, rank 3.

Disciple Challenge to rank up to Velka's Blade, rank 2.

Glory with Integrity!!!

Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Today has been a good day for me in pvp!

27 fights, 19 wins, 8 losses.
    5 ganks, 3 2v1s and 2 3v1s, i won both the 2v1s and lost both 3v1s.
    2 giantdads, neither of wich were gankers. beat both.
    4 dark magic spammers, beat 2 of them.

sl145.

How has pvp been going for you guys?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm