Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 22 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 pm

@ Leet: Haha!! Never mess with faith builds but a few here have. They will chime in soon.

@ Murk and Robs: I have pm'd you both. happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 22 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:12 pm

TooLeet wrote:What do you guys think? I've been lacking in the faith build department. 

http://mmdks.com/3u44
     Nice too, make sure you are gl rank 3 for the sword dance.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:21 pm

!! Lifehunter (Rank 3) Rank-Up Challenges !!

For those Velka's Blade's Rank 2 who wish to rank up to Lifehunter Rank 3 there will be a two-stage process.

!! Duels !!

Make arrangements with robsthedon and murkulanvippi to meet up with them. Your goals will be to show your skills quality, fight cunning, and intent as a warrior. Winning is a bonus. But not the end-all. They will be assessing your "quality" as a warrior!

!! Challenge !!

You will solo Ornstein and Smough at soul level 55 using ONLY the Lifehunt Scythe and Priscilla Dagger and NO shield. You may choose what ever armor you wish to wear.

No Spells and NO Pyro!

You will summon robs or murk who will not assist in the O&S fight but will bear witness only.

They may, of course engage invaders.

Contact and make arrangements with Robs and Murk by posting in our thread AND pm'ing them here or on psn and via our chat.

Joy   GOOD LUCK !!!   Joy 

Bow 

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:37 pm

The acquisitions of such weapons...?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:What do you guys think? I've been lacking in the faith build department. 

http://mmdks.com/3u44
     Nice too, make sure you are gl rank 3 for the sword dance.

Look pretty good robs?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:34 pm

I think an occult bow with moonlight is better imo also those gravelord miracles mighwill get you bs without 45 dex
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:50 pm

If im not mistaken leet you can only get one gravelord greatsword dance and keeping a gravelord miracle will still be good but you have to be careful since it seems to be sometimes unreliable and it only hits your enemy once. I'd also say go with an ooccult comp bow because you will get more power from it. I'd also say just get the base stats for your occult scythe and put the rest in HP. I also think GMB maybe be good for the other slot since again you to my knowledge get two gravelord greatsword dances. Other than that i'd say its a good build over all.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah, i meant for that to be an occult Composite bow. It's a habit to click on chaos when i don't have the stats to back up the scaling. Also, i have 20 dex on it so i can use Occult Katana's also. I didn't level up dex that high for the Scythe. It needs to able to use more than 1 weapon. Also, the main point of this build was so i can use GLGSD. I love that miracle and i'm not worried about getting bs'd. The lowest health i usually try to run is 1500, so 1708 is plenty. It wouldn't be worth leveling my dex up to 45 just for cast 1 spell faster, plus i'm only gonna use it during wake ups and random invasions. GLGSD is awesome in small rooms.

Also, i might make this.

http://mmdks.com/3u7y
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Okies just giving you opinion like you asked leet. I've noticed a trend in your builds. Do you any pure melee builds at all that you use? Remember spell casts are not always beneficial.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Okies just giving you opinion like you asked leet. I've noticed a trend in your builds. Do you any pure melee builds at all that you use? Remember spell casts are not always beneficial.

Yeah i have a regular 40/40 and regular 28/40. But i always lose to some kind of crutch whether it be pyro, magic, or faith. I give myself a little crutch by using pyro. Bow's are not always dependable if someone knows how to avoid them. I've just recently as of a couple months been using pyro on my quality builds.

And i know, i was just explaining myself.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:The acquisitions of such weapons...?
    Seth, one of us (Me, robs, murk) can provide the weapons.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 am

Any Velka's Blade Warriors who will be attempting to rank up to Lifehunter (rank 3) and need the Lifehunt scythe and Priscilla Dagger may also go to The Invader Trader Store of Wonders.

The Exiled of Ariamis will take care of the bill for their services regarding ranking up. Just let Lord of Ash (who is also an Exiled of Ariamis Warrior!) know that you are an Exiled of Ariamis.

Evil Fex
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I think an occult bow with moonlight is better imo also those gravelord miracles mighwill get you bs without 45 dex
    This is what i went with. It kind of feels OP using though.

http://mmdks.com/3uff

And what you can do while casting GLGSD or Emit Force is spin until you're actually gonna cast it. That makes it not worth worth the backstab because if they miss your back they get a GLGSD to the face. Well, to the feet, i suppose?

And have a good day everyone. Back to work i go. wave 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

Well I had a wonderful weekend, Spent it with my wife, saw movies went to Dave and Busters, in general had a relaxing weekend. Robs Murk Id like to set up my duels and S&O challenge for this week, let me know,  I know ya'll both ahead of me in time, so it might have to be early my time or late yours, shouldnt take long either way.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am

ik why it shouldnt take long "cough cough"
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:32 pm

I know my aweomeness shines through the computer screen Shadowz..... better put your sunglasses on.... my grossly incandescence might blind you cool  
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm gonna be running around like this for a while, Seem like a viable build?
    39 poise
    420 (lol) Physical and 150 lightning (from gold pine resin)
    Power within for damage boost.
    Dark bead and Fire tempest for pwnzin' teh gankstahs.
    And more style than you can shake a stick at.
    Sorry about posting this here, but the build doctor thread seems dead.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:I'm gonna be running around like this for a while, Seem like a viable build?
    39 poise
    420 (lol) Physical and 150 lightning (from gold pine resin)
    Power within for damage boost.
    Dark bead and Fire tempest for pwnzin' teh gankstahs.
    And more style than you can shake a stick at.
    Sorry about posting this here, but the build doctor thread seems dead.
    Not to worry Bob. This late in the game too many thread restrictions is silly, tbh.
    Unless it becomes to too liberal. silly
    Then the "bam Hammer" comes out! twisted 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Just a heads up everyone. I received another request from another player in the wild (not a forum member) to join the covenant.

Her/his psn name is Taken675. I asked that she/he join the forum and then post in the thread.

If they do post they are welcome.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I know my aweomeness shines through the computer screen Shadowz..... better put your sunglasses on.... my grossly incandescence might blind you cool  
    Haha! Yes! You already have high "scores" as a Quality Warrior! Have fun with O&S.

I did O&S solo at level 10 melee. And yes, I did die a few times! lol
    Second to last fight I killed O and just about had S when my game froze or I got kicked off psn or power went out. I can't remember which. But, needless to say I was very pissed!!! But stopped short of throwing my controller. I did want to break something, however but controled the impulse! lol!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:03 pm

If Robs or Murk cannot be there because of time difference, can you be the witness? Ahho
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Interesting side note: Deaths from Power Withing are hilarious, you should be very careful when you invade or vaded with it on, I forgot to keep check on my hp and right when before I killed an invader, dat PW scbonked me..... So mental note."Power Within provides great power..... within.... but remember to flask or pop a candy if you get too low, otherwise you might get the haha message from a pro. happy I like how that rhymed..... anywho..... FOR THE EXILES!!!!!! :mask-averice: 
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:If Robs or Murk cannot be there because of time difference, can you be the witness? Ahho
    I will be on three hours from now. Can do it then. happy
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Im stuck at work for another 4:50 minutes, then still have errands and dinner and stuff so probably 6 or 7 hours till I get on Murk crying 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Well I had a wonderful weekend, Spent it with my wife, saw movies went to Dave and Busters, in general had a relaxing weekend. Robs Murk Id like to set up my duels and S&O challenge for this week, let me know,  I know ya'll both ahead of me in time, so it might have to be early my time or late yours, shouldnt take long either way.
    Hey Kahl, having duelled you few times, I know you have the skills required. Thurs Fri or the weekend best for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 am