Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 27 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by mackofspades Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Though i do miss being able to just sit around playing video games all the time during school. Now i work silly
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 27 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:I just dont know what to say

Firts grade of highschool SUCKS! 

They like a **** ton of homework 

I hate school now

Seriously sad

Hopws everyone?

Enjoy it dude. I felt the same way going through school. But now i wish i would have taken advantage of not having to pay for my house, car, apartment, food, etc etc. And it was nice back then because obviously i didn't have to work and now that's all i do.

Enjoy it while you can man, trust me. The real world sucks.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm

TooLeet is right, the real world sucks. However, it does in fact have its ups and downs. I mean, school was a lot easier, but once you get the hang of things, its not too bad.

YO Bo, check out the top post please lol
    Silent-Warrior
    Silent-Warrior

Post by Silent-Warrior Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:39 am

First part of challenge complete, passing grade from Leet. Next step slaying quelaag tomorrow
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 am

TooLeet wrote:

I hate school now

Seriously sad

Hopws everyone?
    Enjoy it dude. I felt the same way going through school. But now i wish i would have taken advantage of not having to pay for my house, car, apartment, food, etc etc. And it was nice back then because obviously i didn't have to work and now that's all i do.

**** that, i much prefer taking care of myself to being in school. I still spend a lot of time doing things i don't like, but now i'm paid to do them. even if most of the money goes to bills (i'm minimalist with things like food/car/phone so its literally 52ish%) but whats left is mine to blow instead of begging money from parents or doing MORE work to earn some to buy the things i like.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:38 am

BloodMoon96 wrote:Status update on my rank up challenge;

S&O - Down. 

As for Robs and Murk.. I set my own terms with this one to where I have to beat them both as well as prove my skills to them, so far;

Robs - Finally beat him, just needs his approval of my skill.
    Murk - Still waiting on both from him.
    GGS blood, you showed the skills, well done! You are on your way.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:29 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

I hate school now

Seriously sad

Hopws everyone?

**** that, i much prefer taking care of myself to being in school. I still spend a lot of time doing things i don't like, but now i'm paid to do them. even if most of the money goes to bills (i'm minimalist with things like food/car/phone so its literally 52ish%) but whats left is mine to blow instead of begging money from parents or doing MORE work to earn some to buy the things i like.
    I was stress free in high school. I gave zero *** about anything because my parents took care of me. Now, what happens if i don't pay my car payment. My car is gone. Then how will i get to work? I won't. How will i buy food without a job? I won't. I had a job when i lived at home. That was nice because i could blow money. But i can't do that now because i have responsibilities and if i don't take care of them i'm screwed.

I take it you still live at home?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 am

mackofspades wrote:Sup guys! So i hear we be doing Challenges today? Who's online? Been feeling like some DkS ALL DAY. Im just gonna practice drawing on my tablet then ill be online. I very well might try the challenge, but i don't have the equipment or anyone that low of level. Will we be able to use some souls and equip from the Covenant in order to do the challenge without speed running?
    Mack and to all attempting Rank Up Challenges...I have made arrangements with Lord of Ash. Get what you need to accomplish the challenges from The Invader Trader Store of Wonders.

Make sure you identify yourself as Exiled of Ariamis and state that you are doing a rank up challenge. This applies to both challenges for Velka's Blade's and Disicples attempting to rank up, of course.
    The Exiled Cove will cover the cost!! twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:37 am

Ah, school...

It is each to his own really. If you are young and your parents or a guardian make your early life decisions. I would hope that they are intimately aware of the deep nature of their child.

Some need the discipline a standard school provides. For others a standardized educational environment leaves them bored and sucks the creativity right out of them.

Which ever path or paths in life are taken what should be most cherished above all else is one's uniqueness, an enlightened moral compass and knowledge.
    Knowledge that sets your soul on fire and your mind ablaze with wonder.

That's when learning is fun!

And the Real World is what you make of it. Or what you allow It to make of you. The "potential" is there...just waiting!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am

TooLeet wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

I hate school now

Seriously sad

Hopws everyone?

I was stress free in high school. I gave zero *** about anything because my parents took care of me. Now, what happens if i don't pay my car payment. My car is gone. Then how will i get to work? I won't. How will i buy food without a job? I won't. I had a job when i lived at home. That was nice because i could blow money. But i can't do that now because i have responsibilities and if i don't take care of them i'm screwed.

I moved out at 16, so no. Again, my bills are just over half my money because I know how keep my bills low. I have a Trac (prepaid) phone, car pool, live mostly on pb&j and v8, i have no heat, ect. In exchange for all that, my bills total like $700 a month, including food.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:48 am

Guys I would please ask that you calm down and try not to assume the living arrangements of others due to their views on living by yourself/paying for your own living and assisted living/etc.  Try to be considerate of the opinions of others as well as their life styles.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Tolvo wrote:Guys I would please ask that you calm down and try not to assume the living arrangements of others due to their views on living by yourself/paying for your own living and assisted living/etc.  Try to be considerate of the opinions of others as well as their life styles.
    There are no issues here, Tolvo. It's banter. No more no less. We know one another well. So, not to worry.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Ahho they should try to make it apparent that it is so then, because I'm seeing this in the thread from time to time and seeing members getting upset by it.  Remember to bring the mods in when people don't listen to you when you ask for them to calm down and follow the rules of the forum, if you miss them I will be keeping my eye on the thread and ask them to stop myself and bring in the mods if they continue to act out against your/my word of warning about conduct.  Normally you ask them to stop I just didn't see you doing it and didn't see you were online so took the responsibility myself this time.  I imagine you will be doing so in most cases since this is your covenant.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Tolvo wrote:Ahho they should try to make it apparent that it is so then, because I'm seeing this in the thread from time to time and seeing members getting upset by it.  Remember to bring the mods in when people don't listen to you when you ask for them to calm down and follow the rules of the forum, if you miss them I will be keeping my eye on the thread and ask them to stop myself and bring in the mods if they continue to act out against your/my word of warning about conduct.  Normally you ask them to stop I just didn't see you doing it and didn't see you were online so took the responsibility myself this time.  I imagine you will be doing so in most cases since this is your covenant.
    Tolvo...they are talking. No one is upset. You are not a mod but if you feel there is an issue...then by all means report the post or notify a Mod or admin which is according to forum rules.

I do thank you for your concern, however misplaced it may be. But please follow forum rules and get mod if you feel there is an issue. biggrin 
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Alright then in the future I will be reporting such posts first rather than addressing them in thread and talking them over with the members.  I will be reporting the post in question then.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Tolvo wrote:Alright then in the future I will be reporting such posts first rather than addressing them in thread and talking them over with the members.  I will be reporting the post in question then.
    Well enough. But it's best to not look for fire where none exists. Again, I do thank you for your concern and understanding. cheers 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Why do people come in here and try to act like mods. No one is being offended and no one is upset. We're all friends in here and we're just bullshittin. No more no less. When there is a problem a mod will step in, so mind yor business. We can handle things ourselves.
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Dang.Look Skyward
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

I hate school now

Seriously sad

Hopws everyone?

I moved out at 16, so no. Again, my bills are just over half my money because I know how keep my bills low. I have a Trac (prepaid) phone, car pool, live mostly on pb&j and v8, i have no heat, ect. In exchange for all that, my bills total like $700 a month, including food.
    That ain't bad dude. i pay around the same. but insurance and 93 octane is expensive with my car too.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 pm

TooLeet, I am a member of this forum if I'm concerned I'm allowed to voice my opinion about it.  When I am worried about people being offended and feeling unwelcome in threads or the forum I try to talk it over and get people to understand.  I'm not a moderator, but neither are you.  Nor is Ahho.  I'm a concerned member trying to talk things over and deal with possible or already existing issues in certain threads.  I'm trying to do so in a civil manner while hoping to improve the quality of the forum and threads we have.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Everyone let this go...ok. He thought there was an issue. He was wrong. We all make mistakes. Nuf said! twisted

And I mean it!!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Ahhotep please do not simply dismiss what my concerns were as mistakes.  I should also mention in regards to this not being my business, it sort of is.  I'm a part of the community, this thread exists on the forum.  Thus it is indeed my business.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm

Everyone who has accomplished your rank up challenges please make sure it is posted here. So I can do the edits!!! cheers

And check the roster to insure that I am doing my job...and haven't missed anyone. twisted
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Good afternoon folks, Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
    A couple things: Good luck to the folks who want to rank up and have fun here,
    2: Ahho, be awesome as ever.
    3: Tolvo, we appreciate the concern but I feel as though your timing is wonky, let the Exiles handle the Exiles, we keep it in house as much as we can, yet if we feel the need we will bring in a mod, but for the most part we can handle ourselves, also I cannot help but feel strange because I am sure I have read how much you do not like the Cov. Section, yet here you are..... All of this just seems kinda wonky.....
    Anyway, hope everyone has an excellent day and as always hope to see in Lordran!
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Why's Tolvo acting like that. Dude was talking about blowup dolls last time I saw him in warchat. You're like a super hero with the secret identity and stuff haha.

I wonder if wyrm ever lurks this thread.. I'd pay good money to know his opinion haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm