Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 28 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Everyone let this go...ok. He thought there was an issue. He was wrong. We all make mistakes. Nuf said! twisted

And I mean it!!

Like Ahho said drop it, and please think before you post.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 28 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:40 pm

Happy birthday Valanor! Hope it is anawesome day for you.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:44 pm

cheers  !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! cheers 

VALANOR!!!!

thumbs up 

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Nice happy b'day Val
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Arise exiled! We have much to accomplish before we leave lordran. Exiled, be heard and roar with your might!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Tolvo wrote:Ahhotep please do not simply dismiss what my concerns were as mistakes.  I should also mention in regards to this not being my business, it sort of is.  I'm a part of the community, this thread exists on the forum.  Thus it is indeed my business.
    they were mistakes and its not your buisness. you may report it, and if a mod has a problem with it they will contact us.

the full rules are here

1. No flaming. Debates and disagreements are fine and even encouraged, but incendiary comments and insulting posts are not.  This also extends to abusive and offensive language, and circumventing the language filter.

2. No trolling. Bait threads and posts, etc. will be removed.

3. No thread derailing/hijacking. Stay on topic. If you have no interest in the topic, don't post in it. An anecdote or quip here or there is fine, but don't go overboard. Posts should further the conversations of topics and topics should be sensible subjects that promote interesting and open discourse and sharing.

4. No racial, cultural, lifestyle comments/slurs. Period.  Remember that this is a mixed community with diverse people.

5. Keep the thread topics related to Dark Souls. We appreciate off the beaten path content, so do so in the Official Off Topic Threads.

6. Don't single out game ID's (PSN, XBL, GFWL, etc.) to slander.

7. Don't post how to glitch or hack the game.  This extends into trading of hacked items.  Item and character modification gives an unfair advantage and diminishes the integrity of the game. Texture and cosmetic mod discussion as is common in PC is allowed.

8. No solicitation; financial or otherwise.

none were broken, he merely asked a question. serious knows where we are, and steps in if things get out of hand. (and last i checked, the rules for reporting state that wether or not a mod intervenes is also none of your buisness)

for the record, it was a fair question, living/not living on ones own can have a big impact on ones opinion of school/money/ect. (and it was a question, hence the question mark at the end)

I kindly request you let me deal with my own problems, should they arise, unless something is in direct violation of the rules (and nothing said was)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Alright then Forum you were not offended and if possibly offensive things are said to you specifically I will not react to them.  Though I still stand by saying that it is my business and I will have my eye on this thread especially after seeing the response to my concerns.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:48 pm

everything is possibly offensive. hence the actual rules governing what can and cannot be said. if its within the rules and you're offended (not saying you are, i'm using "you", as a general term) thats on you, not us or the mods. under "law" subjective rules are worthless and inconsistent rules that do more harm than good.

I could not stop you keeping an eye on us if i wanted to, but the responses all boil down too, "you have missunderstood the interaction and no violation of the rules has occured, as such it is not your place to pass judgements on how we ineract"

your concern does you credit, but it is missplaced
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Alright then if I can be blunt since no one seems to be getting it.  There have been incidents in the past in this covenant that is borderline cyberbullying with how people are treated, I've gotten complaints and seem some of such interactions.  I want to make sure that the Exiles of Ar are not using their status as a large covenant to harass other forum members since people have in the past felt that way and when I watch the thread I have witnessed such.  Often it gets brushed aside and hidden under the rug, that doesn't solve the problem it hides it.  I wish for Ahho to start dealing with this issue and when people are antagonizing one another that she act responsibly rather than tossing them aside like they are worthless.  To me it is disgusting behavior and I've seen people on this forum I care about hurt by it and I don't wish for it to happen to anyone else, or any of you.  For the sake of the forum I cannot allow things like that to exist regardless of the position of the mods/admins.  If they are allowing for an exclusive group to harass its own members then I don't want to be a part of this forum, if they are against the idea they'll do something about it if Ahho does not.  This is the last I'll say of this for now.  Follow the rules people and use common sense and act decent towards each other.  Do not be as condescending as you are currently acting.  Clean up your thread and group Ahho.

EDIT:  Well rather than cyber bullying bullying on the internet would be a better way to describe it, the term cyber I accidentally threw in there because this is the internet.

Last edited by Tolvo on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Alright Exiled, lets get back to what the Exiled do best!! Talking, laughing, dueling, learning, teaching and most of all friendship and respect for one another and all forum members.

WHOA!!!!

Joy 

I'll hopefully be on for duels later. Yeah, I know Kahl and Too. lol!

BTW, Tolvo, your post has been reported as harassment, and "singling out.." , etc. Please desist. And at this point allow the Admins/mods. deal with your issue. Thank-you.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:03 pm

I just hope the Admins don't expect me to be the bigger person this time because I'm tired of acting kind when you refuse to.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Folks, please use the report function as per protocol to ensure guidelines are being followed. It is the best way to bring any tonal concerns to the attention of the moderation staff which gives the team a chance to perform their function. Let's also not go down the road of open argument, and instead please take personal matters to PM.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Again, Exiled  DO NOT respond to this behavior. Allow the forum Admin/Mods to deal with this. His post has been reported.

Now, lets get back to being the Exiled of Ariamis.!!!!!!!!!!!  
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:24 pm

hmph. fine.

I rebought demons souls after losing my copy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:30 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:hmph. fine.

Haha!! My girl is STILL standing at the Tower Knight!!! I think have 1% done and I had this before Dark Souls.
    Hmmmm, it was Dark Souls that lured me away. LOL

I need to get back that game...maybe you can teach me a thing or two. biggrin 

Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! My girl is STILL standing at the Tower Knight!!! I think have 1% done and I had this before Dark Souls.

While we're on the topic of DeS, Does anyone think that it'll be avalible for ps4?
    I don't feel like buying a ps3 just to be able to play one game when the ps4 is only a year away.

Last edited by Bassman Bob on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Btw Guys, I prolly won't make any duels tonight. I know, I know...you can bust me for another no-show. I deserve it. silly 

It's just I haven't gotten any sleep yet and reality knocks hard on my mental door when work calls. I will be home early...that's a plus!!!! cheers 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

While we're on the topic of DeS, Does anyone think that it'll be avakible for ps4?
    I don't feel like buying a ps3 just to be able to play one game when the ps4 is only a year away.
    I dunno, my guess and it is a guess is no. Will the servers even still be up for ps3 for DeS by then?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Ahho, you bad Lady you lol. We are used to it lordly lady. Leet and I got you covered on it. Whose up for the psn duels tonight?
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Will the servers even still be up for ps3 for DeS by then?
    Propably not, but i don't really care about the pvp in DeS anyway, Just wanna play it.

Btw, why is this text slanted?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

i could just run through it with you, i need to revisit it anyways. i miss my axe. we'd have to do things later though, I'm up at like 6 pst to go to work, so anywhere between 7pm and 2am my time can work if  get a few days notice.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

i could just run through it with you, i need to revisit it anyways. i miss my axe. we'd have to do things later though, I'm up at like 6 pst to go to work, so anywhere between 7pm and 2am my time can work if  get a few days notice.
    That sounds good! I will give enough of a heads up. big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Will the servers even still be up for ps3 for DeS by then?
    Propably not, but i don't really care about the pvp in DeS anyway, Just wanna play it.

Btw, why is this text slanted?
    Not slanted on my screen. twistedevil 
    You mean like this?
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

You mean like this?
    Yeah, Just like that
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I use the italics and colors on my words because I think they are nifty bob lol. There's buttons for them in the box for the text.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm