Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Seth Winternight Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:29 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote: Wow Seth I thought you left a long time ago haha. Well good to see you again.
    EY!... EY!...

... Nahhhhhhhh happy. Glad to be welcomed back.

Fortunately, I've gotten bored of other things, so I have more time to commit to the covenant and to DkS. I'll be helping Bo with her RP and sooner or later, pt.2 for my own will arrive.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Leet Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 am

Back to work i go. Hoping for an 8 hours shift today, but i doubt it. Our main customer is doing inventory so we should be out 3. If we only work 8 hours i'll be on pretty early. So if anyone wants to duel we can do it. Ended up falling in love with the Mura again.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 am

I will duel u today if ur up for it tooleet, just msg me on psn if u want to start up some duels other people could join if they want
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 am

Good Morning Everyone!! Sun I will (hopefully) have some updates on ranking up to Lifehunter later today. And a surprize! I am just waiting for one more necessary "piece" to fall into place...with a little help from yours truly. twisted 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Ahhhh my world is complete, the wife is back in my arms. In a sadder note my uncle has terminal lung cancer six months to a year may not be able to get chemo. Also leet I know you were not talking bout me but my comment was what prompted his so yea...... anywho I talk to y'all later.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Ahhhh my world is complete, the wife is back in my arms. In a sadder note my uncle has terminal lung cancer six months to a year may not be able to get chemo. Also leet I know you were not talking bout me but my comment was what prompted his so yea...... anywho I talk to y'all later.
    Though happy for you and your wife! It saddens me to hear of your uncle. There are other treatments besides chemo. Alternative methods. And something new called Genomic Cancer Treatment:

http://cancergenome.nih.gov/cancergenomics/whatisgenomics/whatis
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Looks like will be busy today with homework but I am seeing the chance of no homework on the weekend XD if it happens I'll finally get to my new build im making.

And sorry to hear about your uncle its not easy time to have family with a terminal illness. I had my grandmother go that way. But like ahho said keep your eyes and ears open since you may find a treatment that will help.

@ahho im curious to what you are planning big grin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Sorry to hear that Kahl. sad 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Chat's been dead lately! Been holdin it down all by myself for the most part. Don't worry guys, Leet's got your back.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 pm

TooLeet wrote:Chat's been dead lately! Been holdin it down all by myself for the most part. Don't worry guys, Leet's got your back.

Our usual times seemed to have shifted. I don't if it's just temporary or a new gathering time. But there were about 6 on at one point yesterday for a while. But it was earlier then usual.

Glad to know you have it covered Leet!! Thanks! When I am on I try to be there whether anyone is on or not...cause when others check in and if no one is there they usually check out. Team work...works wonders. happy

Glad to know you are there! twisted 

I am going on-game btw winking 
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Team work is overrated
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Chat's been dead lately! Been holdin it down all by myself for the most part. Don't worry guys, Leet's got your back.

Our usual times seemed to have shifted. I don't if it's just temporary or a new gathering time. But there were about 6 on at one point yesterday for a while. But it was earlier then usual.

Glad to know you have it covered Leet!! Thanks! When I am on I try to be there whether anyone is on or not...cause when others check in and if no one is there they usually check out. Team work...works wonders. happy

Glad to know you are there! twisted 

I am going on-game btw winking 

If i didn't work as much we'd probably all be on around the same time. Usually after i get off there's a couple people about to get off and i'm there alone.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Guys, I just want to say this...

I have seen +reps given for truly mundane posts but it is the reppers right and choice, regardless. And the same goes for dishing out neg reps. However, please think twice before neg repping someone. Ask yourself why you are doing it. Is the post truly deserving or is there a more selfish reason involved.
    I couldn't figure how else to word the above...but please let us not use the rep system as a weapon. The system has suffered enough loss of credibility lets not add to it. Ok?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 pm

You got it lordly lady, lol you keep getting distracted tho.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 pm

the rep system is the most pointless thing on the forums hands down
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:35 pm

I'd disagree with that, it gives newer members on the forum an idea of who to trust, and who not to trust.

It's a good idea, but if members abuse it, it can be bad.

But our members are genuinely pretty mature about what they rep in this forum.

Most of the time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

That said, let us move on to more productive and positive stuff. Like...just what will it take to reach rank 3: Lifehunter.

I am thinking and planning Coffee! 

But suggestions are, as always, welcome cause ya know I wanna know what ya think and want. thumbs up 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

I've learned the rep system is very unforgiving. You can get downvoted for stupid things, but you can ge upvoted for stupid things. The point is, if you give yourself a bad reputation, your rep will show it. If you're constantly posting stupid things, plan on getting downvoted. I've seen a lot of new guys getting negative reps because no one knows them and they come in here like they own the place. Once i got to know everyone and actually making posts with substance, everyone started upvoting me. I only downvote if it's completely necessary. Like during flame wars, which happens a lot. Plus as my ninja Wilks said, it gives the new guys someone to trust. If you have a bad rep people won't trust you.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:You got it lordly lady, lol you keep getting distracted tho.
    Hahaha, I know and I apologize! It least I got on the psn chat. silly

Distracted? Yes. A good friend was on skype (in disquise, Hahaha!!) and we hadn't talked in ages!! big grin 

I will be on today...for real!
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Morning Guys, Today is a day that VERY VERY RARELY happens, and we only worked 3 hours today! WOOT! (I work in a lumber mill for those that dont know (Normal shift is 11 hours 5-6 days a week))
    This means my day is COMPLETELY READY for some fun :}D

Oh yeah, and whats this "Chat" everyone is on ATM? PSN, Skype, or something else?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Sounds like me and Mack are on the same page regarding work. I work long hours too. But, i was told by my supervisor we're only working and 8 hour shift today. So, CHYEAAAAA. And mack, i work at a steel mill. So i feel your pain with the long hours too.

Edit: I repeated myself but i don't care.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:01 pm

mackofspades wrote:Morning Guys, Today is a day that VERY VERY RARELY happens, and we only worked 3 hours today! WOOT! (I work in a lumber mill for those that dont know (Normal shift is 11 hours 5-6 days a week))
    This means my day is COMPLETELY READY for some fun :}D

Oh yeah, and whats this "Chat" everyone is on ATM? PSN, Skype, or something else?
    We are talking about the psn Exiled chat which you should have, I believe. And there is also a skype Exiled chat. If you don't have that one pm or post your skype name and I shall add you.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Only an 8 hour shift today! I don't know what to do with myself! Oh, i know. Play Dark Souls. Derp.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I have next to no homework for the weekend so I shall be on today and hopefully on Saturday or Sunday XD im hoping to get most of my new build together if not done and then start dueling with him. So im up for duels today if anyone wants to
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Robs, Murk, and I are dueling if anyone wants to join.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 am