Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 pm

I broke my left wrist in elementary school, and at the same time had chicken pox...... the unbearable itching kept me up at night....... I had a cast from my wrist to my elbow, by the time I was finished the end of it was at my wrist, but at least I got my relief..... but then I got yelled at... sad 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 11 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:12 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:So i just want to get one thing in my mind straight. So we are doing some rank up challenges right? Now are they lifehunter only and are tbey duels only? I mean it makes sense but since we say that pvp isn't the only thing we value in the exiles can perhaps incorporate something else as well? Granted I haven't ATM thought up something but I can should that be possible.
    Read Up Tw...your questions shall be answered. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:24 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I broke my left wrist in elementary school, and at the same time had chicken pox...... the unbearable itching kept me up at night....... I had a cast from my wrist to my elbow, by the time I was finished the end of it was at my wrist, but at least I got my relief..... but then I got yelled at... sad 
    No one to yell at meeeeee!!!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:26 pm

I was 7 or 8 at the time so yea..... Wrist still gives me problems on occasion, stupid breaks, Anywho she will be here at the office within a couple of hours so huzzah so excited!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Today I was in the mood to coop the beginning levels with a level appropriate char. One that had made it to the Parish blacksmith. My only cheat was wearing the Lord's Blade chest. 'Cause one must look their best when fighting, yes?

I figured I would run into the usual uber op low level players and vaders. BUT NO!!!!!!
    I have helped no less then six brand-new-never-played-ds-or-apparently-googled-anything-yet players!

It was jolly good cooperation and re-kindled my love of the game and it's excitement. It was excitement and pleasure in seeing and hearing of another person's frustrations then seeing that turn into (with not too much help) excitement and feelings of triumph.

I remember well my first days of playing Ds.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm

One can reminisce and I blew a few blood vessels in my early days of this game. But definitely one of the best games I ever played, truly.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:One can reminisce and I blew a few blood vessels in my early days of this game. But definitely one of the best games I ever played, truly.
    Definitely! One guy was so thankful...in pm he said he couldn't get out of the Burg because of vaders. He had one hum left. That is sad really...cause most vaders are op low levelers.

Several on the forum have said, "...if ya don't want to be invaded don't play online."

Really!? So what they are saying then is that for the sake of "their" fun (the vaders)...others need to stay offline if ya don't want to be vaded. But, I ask...what about the "others". Is it right that they should be denied the wonderful experience of cooping and sharing their game experience with others...online. No!

Something needs to done about the invasion mechanics! So that ALL people can enjoy their online experience.

*she steps off the soap box* cool 
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Awwww! School is awesome (university mostly). Think of the energy, the vitality,
    *gag*

Ahhotep1 wrote: the ideas worn and old turned inside-out and made cutting-edge! The debates! Think of your brain alive with activity producing neuro-chemicals that create a cascade of wonderful things!!
    the internet is a real thing. I can get that at any time of day, with the press of a buttom, and without shcool.
    To each his own! But they are, in fact, quite different "environments". It's a lot easier to sift through the "junk" in rl interactions. But without doubt...the internet can be an effective tool (even) outside of the (vast) generic social media component. I keep up with many intellectual pursuits via the net. But still...that does not beat real face to face interaction. thumbs up
    I'd say the junk is just different junk. instead of just blocking them, i actually have to deal with people i've offended by picking apart their logic/view/opinion, and people have the frustrating tendancy to be offneded when i show them that they're wrong.

I'm not good with my own emotions, much less other peoples (and they try very hard to make their emotions my problem (as if i live in their heads and can manipulate their emotions at a whim.) I'd much rather deal with internet junk, I can simply ignore these people if/when they get offended, and crappy information is usually easy to spot.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Jeez, What I said was meant as a joke, everyone just break apart and breathe
    We weren't talking about you bud.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Awwww! School is awesome (university mostly). Think of the energy, the vitality,
    *gag*

Ahhotep1 wrote: the ideas worn and old turned inside-out and made cutting-edge! The debates! Think of your brain alive with activity producing neuro-chemicals that create a cascade of wonderful things!!
    the internet is a real thing. I can get that at any time of day, with the press of a buttom, and without shcool.
    To each his own! But they are, in fact, quite different "environments". It's a lot easier to sift through the "junk" in rl interactions. But without doubt...the internet can be an effective tool (even) outside of the (vast) generic social media component. I keep up with many intellectual pursuits via the net. But still...that does not beat real face to face interaction. thumbs up
    I'd say the junk is just different junk. instead of just blocking them, i actually have to deal with people i've offended by picking apart their logic/view/opinion, and people have the frustrating tendancy to be offneded when i show them that they're wrong.

I'm not good with my own emotions, much less other peoples (and they try very hard to make their emotions my problem (as if i live in their heads and can manipulate their emotions at a whim.) I'd much rather deal with internet junk, I can simply ignore these people if/when they get offended, and crappy information is usually easy to spot.
    Yes, I understand. My friend...'tis true.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Ended up working yet another, 10 hour shift. 30 hours in 3 days. My body's about ready to give. Unless Otep gives me some of her painful leg "relief" twisted . I still have yet to get an x-ray on my back or start my physical therapy because i work so much. By the time i get a shower, eat, sit down and relax it's about time to go to bed and start the vicious cycle all over again. On the plus side, when i'm in overtime, i make around $23/h. Might start a "Ps4" fund here pretty soon if i don't throw more money at my lovely car.

On a side note, i'm gonna try to get on today. I haven't been on much the past couple days due to working so much. My supervisor told me we might not be working 10 hours the rest of the week. We have just enough work to get us through tomorrow and friday. Today when i found out we had to stay over i turned into a little devil beast and got PISSED. On the plus side, i've been training a new guy, so i don't do much. And on another plus side, i will be getting promoted soon. Which will be AWESOME.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:35 pm

my current "odd job" (its not official) is data entry, specifically its scanning papers for 10 hours. I can feel my IQ drop as the day goes on.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:my current "odd job" (its not official) is data entry, specifically its scanning papers for 10 hours. I can feel my IQ drop as the day goes on.
    I wouldn't mind long hours if my job wasn't so physically demanding. A good thing is, i'll always be in shape. And i'm strong as an Ox. But, my back can't take it some days. Everyone in my family has back problems, and i'm gettin there myself.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:One can reminisce and I blew a few blood vessels in my early days of this game. But definitely one of the best games I ever played, truly.
    Don't mean to sound like a ****, but who are you?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:41 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:my current "odd job" (its not official) is data entry, specifically its scanning papers for 10 hours. I can feel my IQ drop as the day goes on.
    I wouldn't mind long hours if my job wasn't so physically demanding. A good thing is, i'll always be in shape. And i'm strong as an Ox. But, my back can't take it some days. Everyone in my family has back problems, and i'm gettin there myself.
    hah, I'm the opposite. I liked my 10 hour job unloading carts at amazon, i really don't like the data entry.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    hah, I'm the opposite. I liked my 10 hour job unloading carts at amazon, i really don't like the data entry.
    I've always done manual labor. But what i do is to the extreme. I bend half inch thick steel with a crescent wrench. I weld, run around, use 10 pound tools in both my hands, and all kinds of other stuff. It's dirty. It smells. You're constantly sweating and running your *** off. I used to work on the roads for my local township but that was cake compared to this place.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 pm

I du=idn't bend anything, but I was expected to unload/box/lable 100 items an hour. when that cart is 50 pound wall mounts for tv's or boxes of weights, its not exactly a picnik.

keep in mind though, i wrestle/ do jujitsu and have my whole life, and I generally weight lift and snowboard as well (can't afford it atm.) I enjoy long hard days of physical excercise, and don't mind being dirty and smelly until its over.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Ah, you'd possibly fit right in then.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:23 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Don't mean to sound like a ****, but who are you?
    My bad...Seth doesn't post often but we speak frequently in skype. He said he would post more often in the thread...and so he has! happy

When in doubt also look at the roster in our OP. Seth has been an xbox member for ages, and our Official Word Crafter and Lorist! (yes, Seth...I changed it happy ).

If ya need help with writing your char back story and rp...he is the man to go to!!
    Also, Seth is looking for some good training. Any xboxers want to help him out?
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I am indeed an rp'er and I've been in this covenant for quite a while now. Used to be in Noble Knights until Doughy wet his pantaloons and disbanded them. Things are pretty good here, so I joined and received quite a warm welcome from Bo. I've promised to make more of an effort to get active for mine and the cov's benefit.

Yes, any XBL members want to give me a hand? I vow, given a month of intense PvP training, I can beat anyone from the Darkstalkers happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

My apologies dude! 
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 pm

TooLeet wrote:My apologies dude! 
    No sweat, I didn't see any offense by it. I'd have been a scoundrel 'cause I'm somewhat of a grammar Nazi.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Sup guys, off work now, gonna do some DkS and play some Kingdom hearts.
    Anyone available for a little pvp? Skype me
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Wow Seth I thought you left a long time ago haha. Well good to see you again.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Me and Luvz are doing some pvp in the Demon Ruins if anyone wishes to join
     Edit: 
    I win big grin
    If you don't count the 2 suicides lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm