Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 30 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Nice stats on your fun and productive pvp day. Bob!

It's Saturday, so the Exiled and most peeps give the weekend a rl front row spot! But it usually picks up a bit later. But still quiet compared to during the week for pvp/duels.

I'm just chilling and writing some rp for my Exiled char.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 30 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice stats on your fun and productive pvp day. Bob!

It's Saturday, so the Exiled and most peeps give the weekend a rl front row spot! But it usually picks up a bit later. But still quiet compared to during the week for pvp/duels.

I'm just chilling and writing some rp for my Exiled char.
    I've actually been making some progress in terms of writing rp. but it's propably full of all kinds of contradictions silly . I'll post it when it's done.
    I'm also taking my darkmoon build from 145 to 165 so i can actually use darkmoon blade. Overleveled as all hell? yes. Squishy as all hell? yes. But oh so versitaile. Funny how most my wins have been on a bulid with24 vit.big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Your funny! big grin  And 24 vit...cool!! I was a low vit player forever. Finally broke the habit somewhat. Now, it's just poise that is low...like around 7. LOL

If you want, you can pm your rp to me and I'll proof read it for you. However, it has been my experience that most people do a better job then they realize.

Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Your funny!   big grin   And 24 vit...cool!! I was a low vit player forever. Finally broke the habit somewhat. Now, it's just poise that is low...like around 7. LOL

If you want, you can pm your rp to me and I'll proof read it for you. However, it has been my experience that most people do a better job then they realize.

My poise is usually at 36 or zero. Right now on my sl145 (soon to be sl175.) i'm at 39 because the only gauntlets that look good with the rest of my gear had 12 poise.
    I'll pm it to you when it's done.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 am

I went hunting in the forest last night. Felt good to kill those bandits, those silly blues thought they could be all tryhard and such. Those who dwell in the forest cannot stand against the dedication of a crusader.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 am

Bassman Bob wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Your funny!   big grin   And 24 vit...cool!! I was a low vit player forever. Finally broke the habit somewhat. Now, it's just poise that is low...like around 7. LOL

My poise is usually at 36 or zero. Right now on my sl145 (soon to be sl175.) i'm at 39 because the only gauntlets that look good with the rest of my gear had 12 poise.
    I'll pm it to you when it's done.
    http://mmdks.com/3wm7

my 82 pyro (82 because then i invade the sl100s with the blue orb as well as catching questers)

it wins most of its matches, even though db totally gimped pyros by taking away the one advantage they had over straight sorcery. reason being combos, cancel baiting, and/or stealth. gfb+gc+backstab is like 1600 damage, and tempest will kill anybody in 1 cast if it works.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 am

Here's my build.
    I know, My choice of gear could be a lot better. But it's got more style than you can shake a stick at.
    349 phys + 418 magic.
    Ridiculous stamina regeneration. That's saved my arse more times than i can count.
    50 int so i can use white dragon breath if i wanna.
    Managed to squeeze in an extra point of vitality, doesn't really matter but it's good for my ocd to have 25 as opposed to 24.

I can switch playstyles really easily with this. I can get max strenght scaling from most weapons if i 2hand them. Can use all types of magic somewhat effectively too.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 am

Yesterday had some really good sparring duels with tooleer he parried me 3 times in a row (i got rekt)

but at least i got some pretty good parries on him too, im not that bad after all silly 

anyway it was fun as hell and i must say that tooleet is a very good dueler too bad you guys were not there.

Looking forward to fight you again Tooleet Bow
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 am

I beat the challenge!Thanks to Rob and his quick delivery of armour,weapons etc.! happy
    And sorry that I left so suddenly;my connection broke!
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 am

Valanor wrote:I beat the challenge!Thanks to Rob and his quick delivery of armour,weapons etc.! happy
    And sorry that I left so suddenly;my connection broke!

No problem Val, you made quick work quelaag. I thought that was going to be a bit tougher, but the LHS sliced her up nice.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 am

Demon Slayer wrote:Yesterday had some really good sparring duels with tooleer he parried me 3 times in a row (i got rekt)

but at least i got some pretty good parries on him too, im not that bad after all silly 

anyway it was fun as hell and i must say that tooleet is a very good dueler too bad you guys were not there.

Looking forward to fight you again Tooleet Bow
    Possibly today bud Bow 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:22 am

Heya!! Guys!

@ Bob: Style is (almost) everything! And having fun with a build that is also effective is the rest of "everything"!

@ Kahl: Nice! twisted 

For some good laughs I use to trigger Shiva to go to Btown then sneak into the forest the back way and behind the bandit and assume Shiva's post as Shiva. And wait. Hahaha!! Blue's and red's running all over the place. At opportune moments I would message them with something cute and taunting or quickly drop a gift nearby (a nice gift too!)...and wait.

I meet some really cool peeps doing that! lol! 

@ Demon: Good to hear that you had fun. TooLeet is good! And brings levity to any situation. Glad you were able to join him. Hopefully we will have a gathering later this afternoon/evening and have a duel fest!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 am

Exiled!! Welcome Our Newest Velka's Blade!!

Valanor
    (psn Happy_Pain70)

You have done well Our fine young Warrior!!

Bow 

Venture forth in Valor, Integrity and Honor. In that Our strength continues to grow.

Our Bond deepens!!

Joy 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:44 am

Yes! Ahho, we need to duel! twisted 

Also, congrats Val.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Yay,thanks a lot!Yeah,the LHS did slice her up good,haha.But when you have fought Queelag about 10 times,you start to know her pattern. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:03 pm

I almost forgot!!! LOL

At some point today I need all CM's in our Exiled Leadership Chatango room. I wanna talk about what has been in the planning for the last two weeks. You all know what that is. winking 

CM's just post here when you can be on and that way we can figure a good time to meet. I will open the chat and be there for the day...but I would like all or as many as possible present. Thanks Guys!!

TooLeet and Kahl...I will pm the link to you.

thumbs up 

Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:28 pm

Who should i contact if i want to rank up? none of the council members seem to be on Xbl. And AshLumi hasn't responded to my pm.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Who should i contact if i want to rank up? none of the council members seem to be on Xbl. And AshLumi hasn't responded to my pm.
    Ok, Bob...I'm on it. I will get back to you as soon as I can OK? biggrin

Xbox members and dual console (on psn and xbox) guys chime in. We may need to set up a proxy for Bob. So, I want to get this aspect rolling now...just in case. Thanks!!
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey fellow Exiled!
    I've been thinking about a sl55 build (after my upcoming sl100) and what do you think of that?
    http://mmdks.com/3wsh
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Valanor wrote:Hey fellow Exiled!
    I've been thinking about a sl55 build (after my upcoming sl100) and what do you think of that?
    Usually with that low of an SL, i NEVER go for max physical damage. I save more points by using an elemental because at that level you can get away with using an elemental. Plus, you won't have the best of bleed resist at that SL because with 20 end you don't have a lot of armor to play with. So i came up with this.

http://mmdks.com/3wsn

You'll have a blast with it. I have a build just like it. It's my grim reaper build.

http://mmdks.com/3wsp

Last edited by TooLeet on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:47 pm

We have several CM's in our Leader chat already. Tw will monitor the chat and the others will note notifications. We won't start til robs is there so...

If ya all are there before I wake up you could discuss the upcoming stuff, maybe do some brain storming, throw out ideas and stuff. cheers 

Oh, yeah...if anyone is in our psn chat pass on this meet info. to the CM's. I figured I'd start early this time to try and gather us together for a meet. winking 

I need to grab a few of hours of sleep since I suspect I will be up the rest of the evening anyway. Be back in 3 hrs happy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

This is wut I would do
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=157105932450884424

But I think great scythe would be a better choice only 14 str and lighter, you could choose a lighter sheild then.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:I almost forgot!!! LOL

At some point today I need all CM's in our Exiled Leadership Chatango room. I wanna talk about what has been in the planning for the last two weeks. You all know what that is. winking 

CM's just post here when you can be on and that way we can figure a good time to meet. I will open the chat and be there for the day...but I would like all or as many as possible present. Thanks Guys!!

TooLeet and Kahl...I will pm the link to you.

thumbs up 

I need that link as well happy i will open then
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:59 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    This is wut I would do
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=157105932450884424

But I think great scythe would be a better choice only 14 str and lighter, you could choose a lighter sheild then.

That armor setup only has 186 bleed resist. That's kind of dangerous especially when you only have 1089hp. You can get better bleed resist without even using the bloodshield.

Last edited by TooLeet on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Haha!! I just realized that you (robs) go offline in the late afternoon. Could you come to our leader chatango now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:50 am