Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Marino.
twigsterxd
Rynn
TheMeInTeam
Soul of Stray Demon
reim0027
Serious_Much
Hart
12 posters

Prepared for the influx of new blood?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Prepared for the influx of new blood? - Page 2 Empty Re: Prepared for the influx of new blood?

Post by Serious_Much Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Your account will automatically get linked to the new site and a password will be sent to you via the email you used to sign up to this site.

Welcome back btw dan, been a while silly

Here is a link for any confused about these changes (though we should have moved over within a few days if all goes well

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t24867-heads-up-incoming-forum-changes
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Prepared for the influx of new blood? - Page 2 Empty Re: Prepared for the influx of new blood?

Post by dancash1808 Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48 pm

It has indeed, cant say I'll be around much as life is busy. thanks for the link happy
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:37 am

Serious_Much wrote:lol, trust me you will be glad you missed honour wars part 1 here, it was horrendous silly

Was there ever a victor in that? I remember a few people that were on each side but I dont think they were the type to ever admit defeat xD 
    Unless that was the verdict of "this is pointless". 

I wont mind the new stream of people, if they are looking for forums that means they are looking for friends and dedication. In a game like Dark Souls most of the "Zomg" people aren't dedicated enough to actually seek out a community.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am

I'm fine with new blood, the only thing that saddens me is when we lose the old blood. There are many people I miss like Cloudeki, or Amos(Though I know was a bit rough around the edges, still a lovable chap to me). If people come in with attitudes befitting other forums they'll either adapt or leave. They'll find a way to fit in or they won't simply. We're a place of civility and kindness, and honestly I've seen people adapt to fit in around here. Trust me when I say when I'm on other websites I'm certainly not as pleasant as I am here, but it is the same way that you will act differently around different groups of people. Around close groups of friends I swear more than any human should, otherwise I don't swear at all. New people are just as capable of becoming great members of the community so I'm fine with giving them chances to. I remember I was new once, though I was a bit more aggressive about it if some people might remember. One day I just appeared and started posting a ton and talking with people haha. I look forward to the new faces and don't think of it as a negative or positive thing, we'll get some trolls and we'll get some good people. We'll get some rowdy and some that are very neutral. It will be nice to ride through it though, and I plan to be welcoming towards new members as I've always been in the hopes of getting them to stick around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:03 am