Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by tigab95 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:36 am

Mr. Tart wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:I've got another question.

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Why won't people ask me questions?
    A question for everyone; what's the reason behind your username?
    Well, 'ti' is for 'petit' (little in french) - 'gab' is for 'Gabriel' ( my name) - and 95 is for the year of my birth  bounce  the 'ti' is very ironic, Im really not small silly
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 7 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by Hart Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:37 am

Mr. Tart wrote:A question for everyone; what's the reason behind your username?
    Not sure if you saw my answer, so I will quote it here:

Hart wrote:
    Marino. wrote:Now, Hart .
    Does your Username refer to a German word or what ?
    Hahaha no, it has quite a similar origin to yours actually.

Hart is my surname IRL. My first name is Maori (the indigenous/native language here in New Zealand) and is too unique to be used as a username or PSN etc. So I use my last name instead silly
    @ Mr. Tart, I remember the story behind yours, but its an interesting name so other people who haven't might want to hear it aswell. Therefore same question silly
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 am

For ps3 username :
    I'm cute but I stink. "Perle" is the french word for "pearl", and sometimes (very rarely actualy) it's used as a cute way to say "fart".
    So I'm a mega cute fart.

But the original idea comes from this :
    http://www.prixing.fr/products/1795441-lessive-le-chat-mega-perle-expert-2kg-le-chat
    Thinking about it, I picture cat farting loudly.
    It doesn't make anyone laugh, just as most of the :dung:  I can come with, so it fits me well.

As for Vadoom :
    My first name is Vadim, but my friends call me vadoum, wich sounds Vadoom
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 am

Hart wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:A question for everyone; what's the reason behind your username?
    Not sure if you saw my answer, so I will quote it here:

Hart wrote:
    Marino. wrote:Now, Hart .
    Does your Username refer to a German word or what ?
    Hahaha no, it has quite a similar origin to yours actually.

Hart is my surname IRL. My first name is Maori (the indigenous/native language here in New Zealand) and is too unique to be used as a username or PSN etc. So I use my last name instead silly
    @ Mr. Tart, I remember the story behind yours, but its an interesting name so other people who haven't might want to hear it aswell. Therefore same question silly
    Interesting? Not sure about that, but alright. silly 

It all began in a game called Requiem: Memento Mori(Formerly known as Requiem: Bloodymare). I started playing the game in S1(season 1), then went on a hiatus for a while. When I came back I made a defiler and I picked up the name DropDeadGorgeous, which I used for a couple of ?years?. One day, after a patch, the defilers had been nerfed hard, so I decided I'd make a new character, and so, I made a warlord. I tried a couple of names, all taken, until suddenly, I decided I'd name myself Tartarus. The reason for picking that name was that I'm very much interested in greek mythology, an interest I developed through Age of Mythology. Anyway, to my dissapointment, the name was taken, so I figured I'd swap out a couple of letters. I tried Tartarion, Tartius, Tartaricus and many more, but eventually settled for Tartarian. From then on out, people would call me Tartar Sauce, DDG(from my previous name, DropDeadGorgeous) and Mr. Tart. As you could probably guess, I liked it.

Regarding my XBL gamertag, it's rather simple; at the time I used a bloody handprint as a profile picture on all the forums I was a part of, but "bloody handprint" doesn't sound nice, does it? So I settled for xFingeR PaiNtx. I'm not sure why I added the x's, but perhaps I liked the looks of it at the time. Of course, before I thought about naming myself related to my profile picture, I tried a whole lot of other names. I'd probably have renamed myself to Mr. Tart if it didn't cost me.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 am

@VaDoom:

Why poop?
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 am

Vinyl Scratch wrote:@VaDoom:

Why poop?
    That's a good question indeed. When you poop, you release all your farting potential at once. That's nonsense to me. I think our body is just supposed to produce fresh farts only, it's probably a genetic anomaly.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:41 am

@Doomer - I can't remember. It was a long time ago. 2 maybe 3 years.

@Tart - Username - Twig or twigster came from my dad's biker buddies when I was a kid. I was skinny as a rail. The XD came from pokemon XD which I added because there are TONS of twigs, twigster and twiggies on the net.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:
    Vinyl Scratch wrote:I've got another question.

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Why won't people ask me questions?
    A question for everyone; what's the reason behind your username?
    It's a background pony name from My Little Pony. She's also refered to as DJ Poni, cause she's a DJ and loves to scratch that record(vinyl) to make some music.
    She's the coolest pony in my opinion.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Vinyl: Why are you so desperate to hold onto spam in the forum?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Vinyl: Why are you so desperate to hold onto spam in the forum?
    The answer you seek is not what you asked for specifically. You must refer back to my last post in the About the Spam thread.
    You may have over looked it by accident.

Go now! Go forth and do not stop until you have read it carefully!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 pm

No I literally want to know why you want to keep spam here. I already looked at your post, and I understand that you want to simply segregate it to it's own section rather than reduce it.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:56 pm

Well...
    Looks like someone missed my point. Again! Even after I corrected what I was trying to say about my idea.
    Simple.
    Fun and Games section is not spam if it stays on-topic to what the thread was about.
    Just like the Brony thread is suppose to be about MLP. Stay on topic to that and the thread will stay afloat. Start getting off-topic/spam a lot and it's bound to be locked.
    Does that make any sense to you? Do you see my point now?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Does anyone know who the new Admin is?
    It just kinda seems weird to me that someone with 0 posts is an admin, or have i missed something?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:24 pm

If you look on the profile of the user it has been a member since the forum was created- the souls it has also adds up to that number.

I don't know what it is. I don't think it's that important though.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 pm

I mean I can tell you guys what it is, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to.  Better to just not ask about it and if Emergence and Fex want to explain it they'll explain it.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Serious_Much wrote:No I literally want to know why you want to keep spam here. I already looked at your post, and I understand that you want to simply segregate it to it's own section rather than reduce it.
    Spam will always happen, I believe it's better to control it then to stop it.
    Especially when some people don't think of what they are doing as spam, while others do. It's hard to stop doing something if you don't even when you are doing it.

But big question. Why is this thread now about spam????

So, What was everyone's favorite toy when they were younger?

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 pm

.....I don't know how many times i need to say that i dont intend to make spam extinct, just reduce it to an acceptable level in acceptable conditions.

BUt yeeah i know that. But thing is when on this forum, you need to conform to the forum's idea of what spam is according to the rules. Just because you have a different definition in your mind, does not make you exempt. Honestly I'm asking for very little here, just for you to do as you always have been asked to do- just keep within the rules.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Question. Is this gonna turn into spam discussion #2 since there's already a post regarding the same matter???
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:48 pm

twigsterxd wrote:Question. Is this gonna turn into spam discussion #2 since there's already a post regarding the same matter???
    Sadly, I believe it is.....

Start asking questions people. 

What is your favorite emote on this forum?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:No I literally want to know why you want to keep spam here. I already looked at your post, and I understand that you want to simply segregate it to it's own section rather than reduce it.
    Spam will always happen, I believe it's better to control it then to stop it.
    Especially when some people don't think of what they are doing as spam, while others do. It's hard to stop doing something if you don't even when you are doing it.

But big question. Why is this thread now about spam????

So, What was everyone's favorite toy when they were younger?
    A toy bunny. I believe my mother sew it for me when I was a kid. I'd always carry it around me, and I always refused to let it go even when I got older. It's not like I'd still carry it around, but like hell I'd give it to some other kid who wants it. IT'S MINE B-Ahem. Actually, I think I'll go look for it now... raised brow 
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:51 pm

twigsterxd wrote:Question. Is this gonna turn into spam discussion #2 since there's already a post regarding the same matter???

This: silly 

Why? I've always liked smileys that show their tongues. I find it to be rather cute, and, well, it's me, pretty much. :p

What's everyone's favourite game?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:

This: silly 

Why? I've always liked smileys that show their tongues. I find it to be rather cute, and, well, it's me, pretty much. :p

What's everyone's favourite game?
    You mean Board Game or video game?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:56 pm

I was referring to video games only, but why not mention both?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:I was referring to video games only, but why not mention both?
    Left 4 Dead

And checkers silly
    I'd like to learn chess though...

I like poker a lot too!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Favorite toys:
    Plush Scooby Doo followed by
    Action Figures like TMNT, GI Joe, Thundercats,
    Then I started making my own figures with twists ties (the things that come on bread bags to hold them shut, not the squares of plastic) and later added clothing I made for them, armor and weapons from aluminum cans and other materials and whatever else I could contrive.

Favorite game:
    Demon's and Dark Souls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:11 pm