Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:29 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I enjoyed a nice day with my wife visited my uncle who has lung cancer said our goodbyes to our cousin who almost was decapitated yesterday with a chainsaw. Construction is very deadly work, he lived but came out brain dead. The only positive thing about today was we went to the county fair to get away from it all. Well guess I'll talk to y'all later.
    Sorry to hear that Kahl.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 am

Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Congrats,Leet!
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Hey Val you dont suck, you are actually pretty good.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Thank you Val. Let me know if you need some training. Which i'm guessing is the case because that's why i told you to join. twisted 
    Haha yeah,I remember that.And I don't regret it since I see a really good opportunity in learning from the grandmasters,haha!But seriously,I suck and need a lot of training before I get any near of being good.
    Well okay,comparing me to a veteran like you is maybe a little bit silly...but why would you think that was good of me?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:27 am

Valanor wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    Valanor wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Well okay,comparing me to a veteran like you is maybe a little bit silly...but why would you think that was good of me?
    You play pretty good, you have the basics, your build let you down, a chaos blade 57  with no fap is pretty hard to do. Make that build 100 and you'll be rocking.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 am

Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 am

Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    you can try my build bud  wave
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

Demon Slayer wrote:
    Valanor wrote:Oh well,I never noticed that!I guess other people see it more than yourself. winking
    I have literally that same build just a different armor setup.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:14 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Lies....
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Lies....
    Same difference.

http://mmdks.com/3zmy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Lies....
    Same difference.

Indeed my friend.

i would like to duel with you with these builds 
    what you say?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:
    Lies....
    Same difference.

Indeed my friend.

i would like to duel with you with these builds 
    what you say?

You don't want none! twisted  Kidding. But yeah we can do that.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Been so dead in here. Where's everyone at?
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah, it's been pretty slow lately.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:35 pm

It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 am

TooLeet wrote:It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 
    ^Yep

@Bob did you contact Soris?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:02 am

Sorry i kind of dipped out yesterday Robs. I ate and when i was done the girlfriend started watching her show so i didn't get the Tv the rest of the night. waiting 

I'll be on after i get off.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:23 am

TooLeet wrote:Sorry i kind of dipped out yesterday Robs. I ate and when i was done the girlfriend started watching her show so i didn't get the Tv the rest of the night. waiting 

I'll be on after i get off.
    No problem Leet, got off soon after anyway, was late for me happy
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 am

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:It seems all covenants are slow. Really, the whole forum is slow. Especially the PvP section. Dark Soul 2 will bring it all back to life but we must keep it alive until then. 
    ^Yep

@Bob did you contact Soris?
    I'll contact him when i get my XBox back from repair, propably sometime next week. The port for the ethernet cable on the XBox is busted. So by contacting him now, i'd be wasting his time.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:16 pm

Be the band of Brother I know you can be, as of this moment I step down from my duties and Retire from the forums, I Kahldris Ducard, shall be a ghost in the memories of time, enjoy one another, and keep your shades shining Strong. Farewell. cool 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Kahl you belong here, I hope you find your way back sometime, Farewell friend.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Goodbye, Kahl. I'll miss you, as will all of us.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm

star star star 
    Exiled Brothers please congratulate Silent-Warrior who has acheived Rank 3 a true Life Hunter. Well done Silent
    star star star 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Congrats, silent!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 pm

I hope everything works out for you Kahl and things get better on your end. Later man, it was nice knowin you. 
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Goodbye Khal... Im afraid the time has come for me as well. Ive had this on my mind for awhile. So I officially retire from my position and from the exiled. Hope to see some of you around and hope all goes well. Goodbye "Exiles" and good luck in leading this cov on Rob. Feel l free to msg ke if you catch me on psn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:38 am