Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:10 pm

I can drop you the weps needed for the challenge Tom, Einherje is not a council member he is a Vanguard, Murk is CM and Vanguard both are active, more in the chat tho.

TomBombadil515* wrote:Does anyone know when the last time Council members Murkulanvippi and Einherje were active?
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 18 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Real men kill Quelogg in NG + anyways. (Even if it takes 3 tries silly) You can do it Tom!
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh, I read the wrong section of the description. doh I was just making sure all Council members were active. As for the challenge, Digital and I have the same mindset-- since I already have the equipment necessary to kill Quelaag, I might as well do NG+ LIKE A MAN!
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Tom, all i can say is good luck, i am absolutely certain you will do just fine. Keep me informed as to how things go bud. 1 more thing tom, you can check our ranking system, and who is what rank on the first page of this forum thread. big grin sent ya another pm rob ^_^
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm

Ok results in.

For an outstanding contribution to the cause, HippyClown is now Part of Pricilla's Vanguard.

Well done Hippy
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:59 pm

They could not withstand the pure evil power of the HippyClown. Thank you Rob big grin, i will not let you down i promise! thumbs up 
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Congratulations Hippy Clown! I think after you've proven your skill and activeness in the covenant you have of all people definitely earned it! big grin
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:31 am

HippyClown wrote: i will not let you down i promise! thumbs up 
    I hope not, I'm not planning giving out too many vanguard ranks happy
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    HippyClown wrote: i will not let you down i promise! thumbs up 
    I hope not, I'm not planning giving out too many vanguard ranks happy
    All the more reason for me to work hard and stay active big grin
    And thank you tombomb!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:42 am

Just wanted to pop in and say, CONGRATS!!! cheers 

To all those who have meet the rank up Challenges and to those who have achieved Vanguard status.

Well Done Bothers!!
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:22 am

Thanks ahho! This new rank means i gotta work harder to keep its prestige in good name! This also includes dominating everyone invade, NO MERCY TO ANYONE! lastly, idk what to have for dinner tommorrow night, chicken or pork?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:18 am

HippyClown wrote:Thanks ahho! This new rank means i gotta work harder to keep its prestige in good name! This also includes dominating everyone invade, NO MERCY TO ANYONE! lastly, idk what to have for dinner tommorrow night, chicken or pork?
    I know the reps will be wiped...but wanted to do it anyway. happy

You set a fine example! And have Chicken. biggrin 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:40 am

Bo or Robs can we have a reminder on how to rank up? silly
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Bo or Robs can we have a reminder on how to rank up? silly
    Just check the main page. It's listed there.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Ate that chicken Ahho, and i have no regrets over it.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:59 pm

@ Hippy: Nice! Hahaha!

@ Tom: Good advice!

@ Fitz, you know better, my friend. silly

Let Robs know that he will have some repair work to do on the Exiled Op in the new forum. If he doesn't know already. The bbcode is different and it...well, lets say...he will have to re-do some stuff.

Get your butts over there ( the new forum) if ya haven't already. And don't forget the the new one will be down for maintenance for about 8 hrs. starting at midnight friday to about 8am Sat.
    Don't know if it will affect this forum.

Edit: Just asked. It will affect the new forum only. This one will be open so can still at least visit and chat and stuff. big grin
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:25 pm

We've moved. Come to talk at the new THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' here: http://fextralife.com/forums/t24310/the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-six-a-band-of-brothers/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:02 am