Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Valanor Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi there guys,
    sorry for my absence lately.It's due to some exams I had this week (and GTAV...),but I think I will be back into the game next week. happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 10 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:52 pm

Almost same as valanor but i dont have GTA 5 lol

i will get on tomorrow, around 5 Pm (EST) time.

See you there guys happy
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 am

Np Val and fitz rl more important, see you soon.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Hello! Is anybody in here!?!?
    This forum is getting slower and slower...
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:04 am

Bassman Bob wrote:Hello! Is anybody in here!?!?
    This forum is getting slower and slower...
    Hey, Bob we are here, a few of us anyway happy
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:35 am

Yeah, i know... I just hope there will be some more activity in here soon.

Weird stuff happening lately. As soon as i activate a summon sign, invade, or get invaded. I automatically disconnect from XBL. I think it's my latency. crying
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 am

Bassman Bob wrote:Yeah, i know... I just hope there will be some more activity in here soon.

Weird stuff happening lately. As soon as i activate a summon sign, invade, or get invaded. I automatically disconnect from XBL. I think it's my latency. crying
    Ah, that ain't no good. I believe there's some kind of test on XBL that can show you if your running real slow or not? Or you can just re-route your settings all together. I used to be an Xbox guy. It's been a while silly
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:Yeah, i know... I just hope there will be some more activity in here soon.

Ah, that ain't no good. I believe there's some kind of test on XBL that can show you if your running real slow or not? Or you can just re-route your settings all together. I used to be an Xbox guy. It's been a while silly
    Re-route my settings? Sorry but i don't understand what you mean by that. English ain't my first language, so could ya please explain?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:53 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

Re-route my settings? Sorry but i don't understand what you mean by that. English ain't my first language, so could ya please explain?
    Pretty much disconnect your xbox from the internet, and restart the connection from scratch. Kind of like when you buy the xbox for the first time and have to connect it to the internet. It should work out any funky bugs.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

Pretty much disconnect your xbox from the internet, and restart the connection from scratch. Kind of like when you buy the xbox for the first time and have to connect it to the internet. It should work out any funky bugs.
    Oh, that. I've already done that more times than i can count. No funky bugs going on. Just a krappy internet connection.

Ping: 70ms. Not as bad as i tought.
    DL speed: 1.30 mb/s
    UL speed: 1.59 mb/s

The worst thing is, I can't really do anything about it...
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Have you opened the ports? I don't really know how it works. Something about aligning your IP to the closest server or something. I read something on it but didn't seem worth my time. But if you're having trouble that speeds up the connection or whatever.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Leet, you could as well be speaking hebrew. Mind translating that to simple english?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Leet, you could as well be speaking hebrew. Mind translating that to simple english?
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/t/7448.aspx
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks but that's no use. I use a usb based mobile network. And plug my pc to my xbox with an ethernet cable. No routers, no modems.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Well, that's your problem then. Have you ever thought of running the ethernet cable from the wall straight to the xbox? 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 pm

I have the solution to your problem.

Buy a Ps3.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 am

thumbs up 
    Demon Slayer wrote:I have the solution to your problem.

Buy a Ps3.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 am

Buying a Ps3 won't solve his slow internet problem. silly 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 am

I'd love buy one. But i cant afford to. Heck, if i had the cash i'd buy one just for demon's souls.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 pm

TooLeet wrote:Buying a Ps3 won't solve his slow internet problem. silly 
    HUSH!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:22 pm

I've been playin Des lately. It's nice getting out of the regular routine and not being able to run through the game like it's nothing. 

Des PvE > Dks PvE
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:57 pm

after thousands of  times  beating Des, im still afraid of fighting the gargoyles

Im still afraid of those pieces of you know what
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Robs, if you could remove me from the Exiled please, roster, rp profiles and whatever else.

I feel it's time to leave the Exiled, brothers it's been nice knowing you all but things have come up and I do not see myself being very active anyone and do not wish to just be a placeholder of sorts within the roster.

Anyhow, peace and hope you all do well in whatever you pursue.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Nice knowin you Blood.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm

BloodMoon96 wrote:Robs, if you could remove me from the Exiled please, roster, rp profiles and whatever else.

I feel it's time to leave the Exiled, brothers it's been nice knowing you all but things have come up and I do not see myself being very active anyone and do not wish to just be a placeholder of sorts within the roster.

Anyhow, peace and hope you all do well in whatever you pursue.
    Peace out Blood

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:12 am