Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
callipygias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Midgar
ViralEnsign_
BLA1NE
reim0027
darksoulslover
11 posters

made my new char please help

Bawheidbob
    Bawheidbob
    Casual
    Casual

made my new char please help - Page 3 Empty Re: made my new char please help

Post by Bawheidbob Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

I do not think there is a summon for the Capra Demon - It took me a number of attempts to kill him also he is quite tough.

My advice is to make a beeline for the stairs as soon as you get into the room and then hopefully take out both dogs up there before he follows you up. Then if you drop down as he climbs stairs when he falls down to get back to you it gives you a few seconds to pummel him then you can just repeat.
    Robotech
    Robotech
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Robotech Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 pm

deviating off topic a bit but wanted to mention a funny -and quite useless- situation that happened to me in NG++
    if you somehow manage to kill capra demon without killing the dogs, they dont die with the boss and continue to roam around the room and jump on you normally... so dont go filling your coffee right after the demon dies! happy
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

k i can upgradew my wep to. I have my uchi at 8 reg. i have a option to make it:

Divine which will add lighting
    Raw more reg power

which to do?

or should i take my uchi to 15 and then do magic? Also what other weapons to do besides the uchi and drake sword?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 pm

I vote for +15. That'll give you the option to buff, and +15 is pretty powerful.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:39 pm

just rang the bell. The first one. The guy that shows up says hell charge me 84000 absolution what is that?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:39 pm

That removes your sins, it resets aggressive NPC's, makes it so you can rejoin covs you've sinned against, and stops the Darkmoons from invading you.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

k just slaughtered the hydra to get a kick but sorcery ring. and got a good ring for killing that white knight in the tower. Ive been farming large *** shards and i was able to get my uchi to +10.
    My question was where do i go to get it to 15?

my next place i have to go is blight town. Also that npc in the depths can i kill him since there is nothing he has i want?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:51 pm

The Very Large Ember is in New Londo Ruins. It'll let you up your Uchi to +15.

*edit* Your abbreviation for titanite got censored! That's funny.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 pm

callipygias wrote:The Very Large Ember is in New Londo Ruins. It'll let you up your Uchi to +15.

*edit* Your abbreviation for titanite got censored! That's funny.

ya i right T i T lol. Where exactly is it where the ghost are?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Very+Large+Ember
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm

BLA1NE wrote:http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Very+Large+Ember

ty
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 pm

not to excited about that ghost situation. Where i gotta use a item to \attack them sad

My next place of challenge i have now is blight town. Not happy about that place all toxic and such. Its like they saved all the hard stuff for all at once sad
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm

The transient curses are actually not as big an inconvenient as they'd seem at first. They last quite a while (I can easily do the whole ruins with only one... but I know the whole layout already silly), so as long as you don't die you shouldn't worry about wasting them. And the drop rate for them has been increased, so you shouldn't run low. But if you do, you can put on the Gold Serpent ring and you'll get more than you need.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm

gotta remember i cant patch so it is what it is. Seems like im playing a harder game then everyone else. They wear off if im not mistaken. Just went thru blight town.
    What a messed up place that is.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:19 am

Ah, forgot the no patch thing... Don't worry about it, I got the platinum before the patch was released anyways! winking It's really not that different. Main difference is you might need to grind some levels here and there. Post-patch, the amount dropped by bosses and mobs is perfect. Pre-patch, I'll be honest, it was a bit low--especially if it's your first playthrough.
    Langoulk
    Langoulk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Langoulk Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:01 pm

darksoulslover wrote:gotta remember i cant patch so it is what it is. Seems like im playing a harder game then everyone else. They wear off if im not mistaken. Just went thru blight town.
    What a messed up place that is.

Blighttown is so messed up. I hate it. Congrats on making it through though, hope you still have some sanity left happy
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:32 pm

ok i bought a new ps3 and im now online. My psn is jonnyhendrix

I just rang 2nd bell. THis is the 3rd char i have started over....
    Yes Blighttown sucks bad. Im glad im done with it for now. Here is my stats
    im sl46
    int 32
    dex 21
    chaos cov from queelagg.

Currently entering Zens fortrus. Other area i can do is garden hydra, asylum ,new londo the ghost place. If there is others please let me know. As i think ill need all the help i need to get thru zens.

I have ugchigatana 10
    gargyole ax 10
    laiio reg
    spider shield 2

Upgrade items i have is
    butter fly soul
    quelagg soul
    titanite chunk x3
    green shard x20
    blue titnite 1
    demon x1

How can i go pst 10 and make some good weapons.

Armor set i have is mostly crimson with plus 3
    and some leather pices mixed with gargoyle help plus 1
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:51 pm

To upgrade a weapon past +10, you need: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Very+Large+Ember

Why do you have so much Int? Magic is very powerful in this game, but do you have spells and attunment slots for them? If you want to make a Mage, there's a decent guide on the wiki for beginners: http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Magic+User+Guide

As for armor, you should go to Darkroot Garden (you'll need to buy the Crest of Artorias from Andre, or kill the Darkroot Basin Hydra and climb the ladder) and pick up the Stone Armor set. Mix in a few pieces of stone armor with the crimson set (or gold hemmed set, once you get it) and you'll have good defense and poise. If you don't mind the looks of it, the Gargoyle Helm is actually a very good piece of armor; has good defense and great poise, for its weight.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

ok i was following a build of 50 int 40 dex etc on this thread there is a link. I have 4 slots for spells.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm

i got my pyro to 10 ,all the sorcery spells i can buy atm. I think my char is pretty good atm. You sound like im doing something wrong. IM sorry i dont get the link ur gave for a mage my guy is a mage fighter.

katanas and sorcery with pyro.

need a good farming spot also. Any ideas?
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 am

updated my stats
    LVl 48

vit 18
    att 16
    end 10
    str 14
    dex 21
    res 12
    int 32
    faith 8 .

Wondering where i can farm titianic chunks and is the black night sword good for me ? im fast wep and magic.

am i in the right directions. Just want good wep dmg and good spell pwoer for ranged. but i wanna be able to protect myself.

Last edited by darksoulslover on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:42 am

The BK Sword is only fast when 2h, as well the R2 for both patterns is incredibly slow. titanite Chunks can be found on Giants in Anor Londo, Giants in Sen's Fortress, Dark Wraiths in New Londo, and Black Knights.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 am

ty 1. wtf my lil pony? 2 how does my stats look like? and is the crest from bs to get shorts cut worth getting?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 am

I would work a bit on your End and Vit for now, they are falling behind. You can almost cast Soul Spear with your int, which is a spell requiring 36 int. If you want you can go up to CSS, 44 int, and then there is the dragon breath, 50 int. But, I think you should stop at 36 int with your dex. That would mean you are planning on mixing dexterity weapons with spells, giving you ranged attacks and good melee capability. Actually you'd do great with a CMW buffed Rapier or other dex weapon. A thing to note if you are going into Practically Vibrating People, Practically Vibrating People in Dark Ponies is mostly Melee. You can use spells of course, but through thick and thin your melee skills are going to decide most fights. Your spells will help and allow you more flexibility, but at the end of the day you need to be able to dodge and hit reliably.

Where is Blain! Stats are more so his thing.

EDIT: The crest is nice for farming Forest NPC's, joing the Forest Hunter Cov, and getting to Sif a bit easier. Mind you, this zone has probably the highest invasion frequency, so if you are human you can easily find yourself fighting two invaders at once, as soon as one dies they're already replaced. As well be wary of summons here, they are most likely forest Farmers who are the lowest of the low.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 am

ok ty again im doing uchi 15 atm dunno what to do with it after that.

Need help in that. OK so vit end, dex

also im new so i dont know any acronyms sad

How do i join the forest? i need like a char builder to help me. So im not asking every day what stats should be sad i really thank everyone for helping me. Where do i buy cracked red orbs? i had 4 then i invaded and i got 3 sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:59 pm