Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
ARSP
Glutebrah
Po1ymorph
Chumgeyser
lextune
Forum Pirate
callipygias
Reaperfan
FruitPunchNinja
Enigma5991
Maneater_Mildred
peaceful_sabre
16 posters

Whats better? lightening or fire?

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Whats better? lightening or fire? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats better? lightening or fire?

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Hehe, no problem. It's what I do, test out random crap haha.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Whats better? lightening or fire? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats better? lightening or fire?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 pm

i like to farm the rats under the bridge where the red dragon is and use the sunlight altar bonfire. with symbol of avarice or gold serp ring and some humanity i get 1-2 every few runs and the runs are VERY fast, you can do 5 runs a minute.
    SeriousDogg
    SeriousDogg

Post by SeriousDogg Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Chaos is the best, but i hate to hang around with humanity on myself because it's realy annoying to lose humanity, i'm basicly use every humanity I got only for kindling every bonfire and for summoning to kill hard bosses...

So i perfer an Lightning weapon but it's on about you'r choice.
    kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by kiwi_commander Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:19 am

I believe lightning is best just because it's very hard to defend against it and losing humanity can be a very big deal for some people.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 am

Get both! That's my plan, +4 Lightning Bastard, +14 Claymore (for buffing), +4 chaos Uchi, +14 uchi (for buffing). If I've got lots of humanity I'll go for the chaos, if not, the lightning and switch up my buffable weapon for whatever I'm feeling for that moment.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Elementizing your weapon should be saved if your character doesn't have high stats in things like strength or dexterity so that casters can rely on these weapons if things go bad. My final reccomendation is to have one lightning weapon and one fire/chaos weapon. Now you don't have to choose cheers
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:18 pm

anyone ever use the mugenmonkey character builder? i found that chaos with 10 humanity is best, but have also kind of lost my faith in the extra dmg chaos does. i always figured difference between chaos +5 with 10 humanity and a +10 fire was 25-50dmg at least but its almost always about 1-10dmg which isnt much to get hyped about.

i am speaking only of dmg this doesnt mean its more powerfull in pvp as people mentioned there are less deff for lightning when it comes to most armor.

oh and after looking at a lot of the dmg im very tempted to make a build based around a chaos+5 large club most likely have it be the standard vit end elemental build. but with required str which i never do.i always go with dex weapons on my elemental toons.

Edit: if anyone was wondering large club was 682 also the zwei chaos was 736!! there were other normal weapons that were a bit higher but they required so much str i would not use them for an elemental build. note the large club keeps its poison status. also i thought fire server +10 was worth noting since it doesnt have super high stat req for its awesome moveset. its 598dmg and also keeps its mediocre healing quality

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 am