Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Langoulk
BLA1NE
Dalampslayer
Rin
bloodpixel
Tolvo
roomsixteen
Specter737
White Mamba
Serious_Much
Yarxov
IceIfrit666
ARSP
17 posters

Creative Trolling

ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Creative Trolling Empty Creative Trolling

Post by ARSP Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I would like you guys and girls to tell about the times you were creatively trolled or when you creatively trolled someone as in it was so funny that you don't hate them afterwards. I have two stories one is about me trolling and the other one was when I was trolled. I trolled an invader once in Anor Londo I was near the Archers and killed them this guy was firing Dragon Slayer arrows at me but his aim was awful so I did all the gestures I knew mostly thisCreative Trolling 3358384175 , thisCreative Trolling 3248139268 , or thisCreative Trolling 3596227959 . He eventually ran out of arrows and came after me and I WoG'd him off of the ledge and he died haha.

I was trolled in Undead burg when I got invaded I was wondering where my invader was so I continued along the path as usual but I kept getting hit by this surprising accurate fire everytime I looked up it turns out my invader was throwing firebombs at me while dressed as a hollow soldier. I made it through and fought. He killed me but the funny part was that this guy was so pro that he killed me with a broken straight sword and a cracked wooden shield all he did was parry and riposte and he even got a few back stabs. I messaged him later and said "that was hilarious" he responded "I aim to please" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! sorry but that deserves five of them no wait it deserves 6 lol! .
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Creative Trolling Empty Re: Creative Trolling

Post by IceIfrit666 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

I decided I didn't like people, hosts in particular.
    So I went to TotG and started invading.
    I would go to the first bonfire near Patches.
    Near that bonfire there is a skeleton (not the enemy) which I would kick the head off and replace it with myself (chameleon in TotG is the skele head).
    I would wait until they pass by and then I'd rush forward and backstab with a bandit knife and Hornet Ring.
    One time the host was talking to Patches and I backstabbed him off the cliff, the knife didn't kill him but the fall finished him off.
    (I did this for fun, I don't use knifes normally but I keep Hornet for parries and COUNTER backstabs)
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Disguising myself as a book cart in the archives, they never find me. lol.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am

Deciding it would be hilarious to create an infinite sub window loop complexes.

just so you understand what I mean, here is the explanatory link: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2448-wiki-and-forum-buttons
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by White Mamba Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 am

I got naked and led someone to the frogs in the Depths and got them cursed. Am I a bad person for not replying to messages asking how to get full health back lol?
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Specter737 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 am

OP, I've done the same thing in anor londo. Using my trusty caestus, I knocked the host off, leaving his white phantom standing around like a stump. Yes, I got hate
    mail galore for that one.
    lol!

Also in anor londo, I was doin' my darkmoon thang and ended up facing some gankers (let me note that they were CLEARLY gankers). All three of them were posted right where I spawned, and it was just out of pure luck that I was able to scurry away without getting gang banged.
    I ended up hiding behind the Giant Blacksmith, and yes, you guessed it, the host accidentally hit and aggro'd.
    I ended up dying, but I had the satisfaction of knowing that the hosts giant blacksmith was also dead. twisted
    (yes, I did get the idea from that youtube video)

Among the best, if not THEE best I've had was in the Painted World.
    I got invaded, and decided to play some hide and seek. So I put on my ring of fog and stood still. It took him a while to find me the first time, but when he did, I got in a few hits and ran.
    Over the course of the next 2 hours (at least), this cycle continued. and he must have ran out of healing methods, because our last encounter had him at about 1/4th health bar.
    So I took out my caestus, and beat him to death.
    I felt immediately pretty guilty, but it lightened the mood when I got a message from the guy saying that it was actually fun for him, and that he wanted to do it again.
    That lead to me picking up his red sign, and we played legit hide and seek!
    roomsixteen
    roomsixteen

Post by roomsixteen Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:42 am

White Mamba wrote:I got naked and led someone to the frogs in the Depths and got them cursed. Am I a bad person for not replying to messages asking how to get full health back lol?

I laughed at this, out loud, for a good two minutes. It still makes me chuckle. I think it's the whole naked part. big grin
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

I invaded a dude and his two gold bros in the painted world once. I opened the door for them and led them to the boss. I then cast force at the last second knocking all three off of the bridge killing them. I then logged into PSN because I was actually offline somehow. All of my machines defy logic.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am

One time I used force to knock over an invader to his dea-
    Oh wait...
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 am

i invaded in the forest n the dude had a white n a gold but they were all noobs i was gang raped with wotg till my hp bar was at like 5p hp i was like w8 a min i rolled 2 the mage and the host attacked him so it turned from a 3v1 2 a 1+6npc v 3 n while shiva n the rest were distractin i took em out 1 by1 lol! oh n another forest 3v1 i was runnin backwards n fell off but i landed on a small cliff n hid there for 1 h Joy
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Specter737 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:12 am

Creative Trolling 2707236321
    Don't know if trolling, or aliens...
    Dalampslayer
    Dalampslayer

Post by Dalampslayer Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:04 pm

GL in the forest, eventually got out numbered and ran for the cliff. Did the best jump ever and landed no problem. Invaders felt rather brave and jumped, first failed and died. Second one would have made it...if I would've moved.
    Shrug
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I don't remember ever being creatively trolled.

Someone invaded me nude and unarmed in the Kiln once--gee, I wonder what he's gonna do. He bowed, and for the life of me I don't know why I bowed back--honorable reflex, I guess. Then he pulled out a claymore and backstabbed me before my animation was done. How clever, never would've seen that coming...
    Langoulk
    Langoulk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Langoulk Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 pm

I haven't done this, but one day I would like to invade people wearing all Shadow Garb and just kick people off ledges, then leave a nice present for them such a titanite shard or such and leave.

Kindest **** ever.
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 pm

I got invaded by some idiot who I had once tried to help on some boss or other. He was a complete faliure, so I decided to try and be clever. So I chameleoned right on the edge of a particularly long drop. Captain fail comes running directly towards me and takes a swing.

There is nothing more hilarious than watching a pot sidestep a moron who then tumbles over the cliff next to it because he was doing a running attack.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Yesterday I found a group of farmers that I knew were pretty bad, so I decided to mess around with them. I took out a Chaos+4 Caestus and took of my shirt, then I sent them a message.

"TOLVOMANIA RUNNING WILD!"

I chased them down and beat the hsummons to death when the host DC'ed. I got a message a bit later from one of them.

"What the hell is your problem?"

I just responded, "Macho Man Randy Savage doesn't like farmers in his forest. If you don't wanna wrestle, then stay out of the ring!"

I invaded these a few times and just kept throwing wrestling Lingo at them and beating them with fist weapons. Not sure if trolling, but it was funny.
    Dalampslayer
    Dalampslayer

Post by Dalampslayer Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

In some ways it is, Machoman don't want you in hid ring! Side note to the farmer trolling, when I find 3v1 I tend to simply just harass them, you coax em enough they make stupid mistakes. Lured the group into the mushroom men and TWoP and Force spammed until my fungal friends had them surrounded. It was brutal.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Dalampslayer wrote:In some ways it is, Machoman don't want you in hid ring! Side note to the farmer trolling, when I find 3v1 I tend to simply just harass them, you coax em enough they make stupid mistakes. Lured the group into the mushroom men and TWoP and Force spammed until my fungal friends had them surrounded. It was brutal.

I'm so pround of you Dalamp I had the same idea just without the Twop.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Zechk wrote:I got invaded by some idiot who I had once tried to help on some boss or other. He was a complete faliure, so I decided to try and be clever. So I chameleoned right on the edge of a particularly long drop. Captain fail comes running directly towards me and takes a swing.

There is nothing more hilarious than watching a pot sidestep a moron who then tumbles over the cliff next to it because he was doing a running attack.

That was great lol!
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Tolvo wrote:Yesterday I found a group of farmers that I knew were pretty bad, so I decided to mess around with them. I took out a Chaos+4 Caestus and took of my shirt, then I sent them a message.

"TOLVOMANIA RUNNING WILD!"

I chased them down and beat the hsummons to death when the host DC'ed. I got a message a bit later from one of them.

"What the hell is your problem?"

I just responded, "Macho Man Randy Savage doesn't like farmers in his forest. If you don't wanna wrestle, then stay out of the ring!"

I invaded these a few times and just kept throwing wrestling Lingo at them and beating them with fist weapons. Not sure if trolling, but it was funny.

Now that is hilarious 8 LOLs for you lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! I'd give a +1 if I already hadn't used up all the ones I could
    PsychoCT

Post by PsychoCT Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:55 pm

I had a funny one earlier today just finishing Sen's fortress NG+ with a friend. i was waiting at the bonfire while he killed the giant for kicks of course as soon as he's gone I get invaded so me and this darkwraith are fighting in the itty bitty tunnel connected to the bonfire I finally get a chance to drop down back to the outside area of the end of the fortress so when the wraith follows my phantom friend drops on his head from his perch and kills him the best part... I didn't even know he was waiting there to help out I lolled so hard it hurt.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 pm

In the forest I am usually a FH. But sometimes I will drop my sign and get summoned by farmers. If I do, I put on a big show of trying to help them farm but not quite actually helping -- casting AOE spells a bit too early, bouncing swings off trees, getting backstabbed really easily, aggroing a bunch of ents or NPCs and then running back to the group, that sort of thing. Sometimes I don't see cliffs and just fall right off as a FH gets there, it's amazing. I'll also dump poison cloud spells right on the host if they are fighting - they don't get hurt but they can't see a thing. If the host sends me angry PMs about it I'll act all confused - "I'm sorry, I am trying but this is hard. Hey do you know why my weapon has a red X on it when I wield it?" or "I heard there were frogs in the forest so I attuned resist curse twice." It takes a little bit of timing since you don't want to get black crystalled until you've had a chance to really mess things up.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:12 pm

I've managed something even more fun Befowler haha. I've dropped an RSS down in the forest a few times, and while usually I get invaded sometimes I get summoned. When I get summoned I jump for joy upon seeing the farmers, then stand next to them. I keep a chaos G Halberd out, Hornets on, and have PW attuned. When an invader comes I run alongside the farmers to them, and as we get close I PW, charge and BS each phantom one by one, then watch as the invader kills the host. If the host just BS Fishes I kill him. But if he genuinely fights the invader I let them fight till one is left. if the host lives I pull out my Mura and fight him which I've yet to die from a host solo doing this, though most die to the invader anyway. Great fun haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:30 am