Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
gaybull39
Darkson
Uparkaam
WarriorOfSunlight
deadagain
ublug
ViralEnsign_
Rynoa
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Imarreteet23
Emergence
nsane32
Tolvo
WyrmHero
JohnnyHarpoon
Serious_Much
Spurgun
DxV04
22 posters

Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI

Poll

Like or Do not like?

[ 18 ]
    Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 I_vote_lcap95%Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [95%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Poll closed
    befowler
    befowler

Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 Empty Re: Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI

Post by befowler Mon May 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Just got my shipping msg from Amazon. Could be fun!
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI - Page 3 Empty Re: Game informer gives Dragons Dogma an 8.5 score. FYI

Post by SlakeMoth Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm

I've always wondered what happened to my Dad.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

befowler wrote:Just got my shipping msg from Amazon. Could be fun!

I started playing it last night. Do not fret, when you boot it up it is as if you are playing the demo but once you get past that part with the chimera you will be able to use the character you created in the demo. The the game begins. Its cool man I like it very very much.
    latin4radical
    latin4radical

Post by latin4radical Tue May 29, 2012 2:16 pm

the game looks pretty good. i just don't like how your pawns constantly alert you when they're in trouble. let alone say anything at all. maybe i'm to used to the souls games. it seems DeS/DkS is inspiring new RPGs, as it should. Dragon's Dogma and Soul Sacrifice. it's exciting. i'm watching video reviews, and i'm digging the combat system. the way you fire your bow and arrows is totally rad. so quick. Joy

Edit: is there a (jolly) co-op option? real co-op, not just "here use my character". although that is cool too. it would be even better if you could play with other players a la the souls games.

Last edited by latin4radical on Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm

Metacritic: 78/100

decent game, not great according to reviewers.

Hopefully it's one of those that is being looked over by critics because it hasn't got the 'AAA' appeal or popularity.
    Jorund
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jorund Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Well, I preordered DD because it looked awesome and the prospect of nighttime becoming a practical hell for fighting was interesting to me, and when I first started I was playing a fighter class. Gotta admit, I actually got bored pretty quick.... Found myself playing DkS and Diablo 3. But then I started over as as Strider just last night, and I must say I'm completely in love now. Can't wait to try doing mage, either. Maybe fighter was just too slow paced for me or something. But seriously, being able to whip out that bow real quick like, pop off a few arrows, and then dash in for slice-n-dice funtime is awesome.

Oh and nighttime sucks.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Wed May 30, 2012 12:43 am

Serious_Much wrote:Metacritic: 78/100

decent game, not great according to reviewers.

Hopefully it's one of those that is being looked over by critics because it hasn't got the 'AAA' appeal or popularity.

the games great critics but everything down sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:51 am