Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Ecko
SunlightCrusader
Delvanoc
Kalliros
ZikoLogiKa NL
Al1000
Quarik
Glutebrah
Federally
WorldSlayerPIKA
Dr. Demento
DoughGuy
Fuzzlewhack
User
Nate the Great
Sunbro4evar
ViralEnsign_
WyrmHero
DxV04
23 posters

Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

gravelord - Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Post by Delvanoc Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Has it been stated somewhere that you can infect non human players as well?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

gravelord - Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Post by User Thu May 31, 2012 1:28 pm

You mean NPCs, or Hollows?

If Hollows, yes. If NPCs... uh, none have been discovered to be infect-able yet. If there are any, of course.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Ha, hollow, yes. Was just making sure. I have just started really trying out this gravelording business. Still trying to find the perfect area for it (at 120, im lower, but the range is still there)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

120? Kiln, Anor Londo, and I think the Dukes as well... of course, since 120 is the standard that many people stop around at, it shouldn't be too hard to infect others around such levels... except for The Depths. I may recommended the Undead Burg and Parish. A very popular place now for PvP, it is.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm

The dukes is my fav place. I may do some at anor londo before placing the lordvessel and entering dukes.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Don't Gravelord at the Burg. You'll just get constant DWs and never see a SoV
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Do it at Darkroot Garden (not forest). I get steady pvp there and I have played with Ziko there and invaded with two other infected. Also from what I hear bp stone giants are brutal twisted though they never seem to spawn for me...sad
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Do it at Darkroot Garden (not forest). I get steady pvp there and I have played with Ziko there and invaded with two other infected. Also from what I hear bp stone giants are brutal twisted though they never seem to spawn for me...sad

The higher the gravelord concentration the more likely we will see BPs plus if we all the gravlords manage to get in the same lobby the chances are even higher.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

As soon as I load my game up since patch 1.05, Im almost always in the same lobby as all the people on my friendslist
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

Question... does having a higher rank within the gravelord covenant effect you BPs or anything? Or does it just effect your love of Nito?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Delvanoc wrote:Question... does having a higher rank within the gravelord covenant effect you BPs or anything? Or does it just effect your love of Nito?

Not much is known for it affecting the eyes, however the damage it does for the Dance Miracles is added significantly. Similar to that of the Darkmoon Blade when you raise higher in the covenant, the miracles amplify in damage the higher the covenant rank.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Started my new character a couple days ago. Used that video to run ahead and become a Gravelord Servant. Tried my first infection today and it wen't horribly.

I tried Gravelording in Undead Parish and after about 5 minutes got invaded by a red phantom who BB glitched to have a Lightning Bandit's Knife. They backstabbed me and killed me in one hit. :/

Didn't get a single eye of death from that. I think I'll try the Depth's next because I know some good hiding spots there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Why do you want to hide? What sl where you using at the Burg?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Ecko wrote:Started my new character a couple days ago. Used that video to run ahead and become a Gravelord Servant. Tried my first infection today and it wen't horribly.

I tried Gravelording in Undead Parish and after about 5 minutes got invaded by a red phantom who BB glitched to have a Lightning Bandit's Knife. They backstabbed me and killed me in one hit. :/

Didn't get a single eye of death from that. I think I'll try the Depth's next because I know some good hiding spots there.

Yeah the Burg is generally a bad spot. The Depths and Btown are generally better spots. However why hide? You're GL sign follows you where ever you go and you want people to see it, so stand in a very obvious high traffic location.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I wasn't in the Burg, I was in the Parish (Which I said, lol). And I was SL 18.

And I want to hide it because if nobody can find the sign then that increases the chance of them being killed in their world.

If they die at all in their world I get an eye of death, don't I?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Ecko wrote:I wasn't in the Burg, I was in the Parish (Which I said, lol). And I was SL 18.

And I want to hide it because if nobody can find the sign then that increases the chance of them being killed in their world.

No those are old rummors that have been found to be false.

The cursed player has to die in your world for you to get an EoD.

I only hide if I got things to do and I want to continously curse the game. But if I want to PvP I stand in an obvious spot.

You can't hide the sign you hide your self because you are the sign.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 pm

DxV04 wrote:You can't hide the sign you hide your self because you are the sign.
    I knew that part.

But dammit, now I've wasted an eye.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:57 am

Ecko wrote:I wasn't in the Burg, I was in the Parish (Which I said, lol). And I was SL 18.

I swear I read Burg lol, but whatever Burg, Parish they're both the same when it comes to PvP
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:29 am

Don't worry about wasting an eye fellow servant , you will earn it back in no time , plus many more
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 am

Infected in the depths this time. Once again, no vengeance phantom and only a red. A red that wrecked me with ANOTHER backstab. Down to my last eye now and gonna have to start farming for them off of the frogs soon. D:
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 am

not a single SoV in the depths ? too bad man , what SL are you ?

Me & DX were there for an hour on Xbox & he lured a few SoVs to his world at SL126.

Ive been mainly invading tonight with my Follower of Izalith , luckily I managed to invade an unfortunate human who was cursed in BlightTown , made a nice pic of it silly >>
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 am

Ecko my 80 can donate eyes to you if you ever get to that SL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:20 am

if he ''ever'' gets to that level silly Im sure he will ,

awesome seeing fellow servants helping eachother out
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:if he ''ever'' gets to that level silly Im sure he will , awesome seeing fellow servants helping eachother out

Well I can't offer help without taking a little jab at him at the same time, just isn't my style :evil:
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:44 am

Federally wrote:Ecko my 80 can donate eyes to you if you ever get to that SL
    Lol, thanks for the offer man.

And I was SL 41 when I tried infecting the Depths. I don't remember what level I am now, lol, but I know I wen't and beat both the Gaping Dragon and Quelaag and got maybe 5 more levels total?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 am