Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Ecko
SunlightCrusader
Delvanoc
Kalliros
ZikoLogiKa NL
Al1000
Quarik
Glutebrah
Federally
WorldSlayerPIKA
Dr. Demento
DoughGuy
Fuzzlewhack
User
Nate the Great
Sunbro4evar
ViralEnsign_
WyrmHero
DxV04
23 posters

Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

gravelord - Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:51 am

Well I doubt I'll run through the 160 or so eyes I have before you get here
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

gravelord - Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravelord Instructions: How to properly spread misery.

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 am

SL40 should work in The Depths , though 30ish or 100/120 would be your best bet there.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 am

Ecko wrote:
    Federally wrote:Ecko my 80 can donate eyes to you if you ever get to that SL
    Lol, thanks for the offer man.

And I was SL 41 when I tried infecting the Depths. I don't remember what level I am now, lol, but I know I wen't and beat both the Gaping Dragon and Quelaag and got maybe 5 more levels total?

PM me your gamer tag or PSN tag. I am curious are you trying to beat the game and gravelord at the same time?
    If so are you running around getting through the level?

When I go to farm in the depths I walk slow so people can see my sign. I go to the frogs, slowly, I kill then run back fast to reset.

I am curious to follow you to see what you are doing. Is your connection good? What if they are trying but get invasion failed? Are you wireless or wired?

For some reason cracked orbs or red orb invading is almost flawless :x
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Ecko wrote:
    Federally wrote:Ecko my 80 can donate eyes to you if you ever get to that SL
    Lol, thanks for the offer man.

And I was SL 41 when I tried infecting the Depths. I don't remember what level I am now, lol, but I know I wen't and beat both the Gaping Dragon and Quelaag and got maybe 5 more levels total?

PM me your gamer tag or PSN tag. I am curious are you trying to beat the game and gravelord at the same time?
    If so are you running around getting through the level?

When I go to farm in the depths I walk slow so people can see my sign. I go to the frogs, slowly, I kill then run back fast to reset.

I am curious to follow you to see what you are doing. Is your connection good? What if they are trying but get invasion failed? Are you wireless or wired?

For some reason cracked orbs or red orb invading is almost flawless :x
    No, I was basically just waiting by the bonfire and occasionally running up and down that hallway that connects the bonfire room to the rest of the level.

And my connection is wireless and very good.

Btw, I think you guys might be misunderstanding what's going on. It's not that I couldn't get invasions, it was just that before any spirits of vengeance happened to invade a red one beat them too it and killed me. :/
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:27 pm

LOL Shrug So that was more of rant than a request for help or an explanation? Sorry we are just trying to make sure you have a good time gravelording. Sun
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Having an Eye of Death active , causes the invasion timer for DarkWraiths to be reset constantly ,

It's like spamming the dried finger so most of the time , the first invader to come , will be a Red.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:05 pm

DxV04 wrote:LOL Shrug So that was more of rant than a request for help or an explanation?
    Yes, basically. lol
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Well my fellow brethren of Nito - you have a new member to assist with spreading the misery twisted .Dx bro - couldn't wait for you (too excited big grin ) - I watched the vid a few times and made it on my 3rd attempt cheers .Well now I'm going to do some PvEing for a bit for levels, upgrades, etc - then I guess the fun shall begin.

Hail Gravelord Nito!!!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Brokewilly wrote:Well my fellow brethren of Nito - you have a new member to assist with spreading the misery twisted .Dx bro - couldn't wait for you (too excited big grin ) - I watched the vid a few times and made it on my 3rd attempt cheers .Well now I'm going to do some PvEing for a bit for levels, upgrades, etc - then I guess the fun shall begin.

Hail Gravelord Nito!!!

Bro sorry got busy with bla bla bla haha. Praise the Gravelord!! The gravelord army grows!!! twisted

Hey, I will pm you once I am on. I was on the burg sl 1 doing some damage it was really fun. but you have to be equipped properly. So let me help you out with other things bro ok I will get in and PM you.

This is a very good day indeed.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Welcome Comrade. Remember to check the Black Phantom Gravelord Book in the Archives, for more information as of what BPs exist in any area infected.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3514-gravelord-black-phantom-catalog-aka-cursebook

By the Way, Darkness Vega, you seem to not post the pictures at the front page; People might be confused as to what has been discovered silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Welcome Comrade. Remember to check the Black Phantom Gravelord Book in the Archives, for more information as of what BPs exist in any area infected.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3514-gravelord-black-phantom-catalog-aka-cursebook

By the Way, Darkness Vega, you seem to not post the pictures at the front page; People might be confused as to what has been discovered silly

Sir you are entirely correct and again I apologize for being slow haha.
    I am going to be gone from home (from playing DkS sad ) so I will update everything and make preparations for the Gravelord tour of Lordran.

twisted
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 am

For me, there is always a tour. That's why i bring a skull with me, for 24/7 tour hours.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:51 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:For me, there is always a tour. That's why i bring a skull with me, for 24/7 tour hours.

Dedicated gravelords like us are hard to find bro. We are fortunate that at least in this forum there are many. We need more. Always. Just like your sig LOL

I am gravelording as we speak. In the forest but again I am alone.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:17 am

I revived my Eggburdened gravelord, and I was greeted with great play after being away from the PS3 for about a week. With my Dark hand, Skull Lantern, Egg Head, Cleric Cloth Armour and Chain Gloves, I roamed the world with my hammer, sword, and crossbow. I tried to draw people into my world... I got nothing. Not even a Darkwraith, whcih has no limit. No matter how many times I used Dried Finger, I got nothing.

So I skipped forward, and tried to obtain the rest of the equipment for him. I did invade twice as a Red Phantom. One was rejected as they went threw the fog, the other I was killed by accidentally mistepping a roll at the wrong time when they used Wrath of God... I was using Emit Force and my Sword, while he used a Black knight Axe with armour and shield (except for chest, being thorn).

Activity is very, very slow. Perhaps I will see them in the higher areas such as Sens and Londos. Going to new Londo tomorrow or some other time. I only died twice, with one being when i was showing a relative the pinwheel's ability to duplicate to about 10 (and then meeting about 10 different lantern fireballs afterwards), and another when I was killed by my rapported balder and another accidentally. Other than that, I killed 4 bosses, saved Reah, and heading to the bells.

My old faithful had a lovely time.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:22 am

What's the SL?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 am

It was around 130, which is not too high to 120 (so interaction is still avaliable). However, after little interaction for about 3 hours, i used my 9m souls and went to 146ish, and then 152 later on. I will be making a new Gravelord to replicate the build... maybe.

I made a vow to never make another build, though. I have a Darkwraith for Darkwraith Mulcter that is suppose to reach 180. Perhaps I shall stop at 120 for a while until the event finally kicks up. Got over 189 cracked eyes and over 100 gravelord eyes. Prepared to add some misery to the world as a Darkwraith Gravelord.

The difference between the two is not much: The uniform of the Darkwraith and Nito, the aspect of the two covenants being loners attacking possibly many at once, the aspect of Red Phantoms (although Gravelords stay as a host, their infected's worlds are Red Phantoms), they both require humanity to be able to use abilities of Darkwraithing/Gravelording, and they are able to kill fellow covenant members (A Red Phantom can kill another Red Phantom, however Blue Phantoms can not do the same). They harvest from enemies for themselves and there covenants (if they feel obliged to), and they seek for others to bring misery to.

So having a Darkwraith Gravelording would be not much of a stretch at all. The only difference is that the Gravelord is less direct than a Darkwraith.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:16 am

Greetings fellow Servants ., I just remembered something I have to share with you all silly

When I blessed a friend with BP's in his world a while ago , he SWITCHED characters , and the Black Phantoms were still there ... We were both +-SL120 , duelling at the stone giants area .

Is this known , or has this ever happened to anyone before ?

He also went to see if he was cursed in other area's but that was not the case , unfortunately.

I'd also like to mention that he had to kill me a few times for them to dissapear.

Ive heard it on several occasions allready that BPs didn't dissapear when I was killed..

tongue
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

@Ziko - interesting find.I still consider myself a novice in regards to gravelording lore and capabilities but I would like to know if this was glitch or an indication of the staying power of our curses. It appears the curses are connected to the gamer tag rather than a specific toon of a player if indeed this was not a glitch.

@Dx - have you heard of this before?
    Frank_White
    Frank_White
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Frank_White Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am

DxV04 wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:I didn't know Hollows could see Gravelord signs. Saw one when trying to invade as a Darkmoon (Hollow Form).

That is correct as the instructions state:

Your victims' bosses need not be alive as they invade you via your sign and they can be either hollow or human

So hold on... Is it possible to complete Painted World by going through the fog, not killing Priscilla, jumping down from the plank and then still Gravelording the PW when you come back? Or does completing the area count as a similar situation to killing the boss and make you unable to gravelord there anymore?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 pm

You can go back and gravelord as long as Pricilla is still alive. Even if you exit when you come back she is still alive therefore you can gravelord
    There really is no reason to kill her unless you want her tail.
    Dutchy
    Dutchy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dutchy Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 pm

DxV04 wrote:There really is no reason to kill her unless you want her tail.
    Hanky Panky...
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 am

this was really useful i have actually learned a lot about gravelording. maybe now ill get some more succesful attempts. As for the perma curse i had one for about....3 months i think as i had been curse turned off my ps3 then and came back and next three months had them in pw. btw nice to see there still are others who gravelord kinda few in between.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:55 am