Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v

Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v Empty A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v

Post by Ser Isaac Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

I invaded as a Darkmoon. Noticing his aura I repected his covenant gave him an Eye and Humanity. Only to realize he was killed shortly after my departure. (Because he also infested my world, but its no problem.)

I should have stayed and helped him.. =\.. 😢
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v Empty Re: A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v

Post by DxV04 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 am

Very Very noble of you. It is possible that if he was invaded by another SoV via his sign there would be nothing you could do. You will get some rep for this.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v Empty Re: A fellow Gravelord from XBL was killed today v_v

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 am

Hey coulc you invade me next? I'd love to have you there to back me up if some red phantoms show up when Im Gravelording.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:27 pm

interesting i invaded a gl as a bp and he was fighting some dudes alll by himself so i get my mighty hammer and crush the faces of the pesky invaders the gl bowls n gives my 30 eyes and then we join forces cheers
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Rin wrote:interesting i invaded a gl as a bp and he was fighting some dudes alll by himself so i get my mighty hammer and crush the faces of the pesky invaders the gl bowls n gives my 30 eyes and then we join forces cheers

That sounds fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm